Optimus Prime Super Mode (Transformers: Cybertron) runs a Dragon Ball GT Gauntlet

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Rewatched some peak fiction recently and realized we were actually extremely conservative with our estimates of Cybertron characters
This is Optimus in Super Mode EOS as he was during his final fight with Galvatron

88e4064453c4007b2fea21ac46e9ccec.jpg

Feats/scaling for Optimus
He also scales to this obligatory scan
main-qimg-9b28445669777e136d1dfdc50606585b-lq

speed equal because depending on what you scale Optimus too he either gets blitzed or statues everyone to hell and back

He fights the following characters in order

Ledgic
2716245878ee250f8967f1f3e759f58436dc5c51.jpg

General RIlldo
addcef2394161fabb50d2454bd68040aa7234c00_00.jpg

Super Android 17
main-qimg-085a623b2599447545e17d9d20680dd6-lq

Golden Great Ape Baby
hqdefault.jpg

Omega Shenron
109e1a0c402f2cf392bc42861d8d6748597c4d2e.jpg

Round 2: Optimus gets access to Rhisling if he can't clear
GDlQ6lOakAIe9ko

all fights take place in @Crimson Dragoon 's backyard

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
My backyard will still look better than OG’s :mjpls

Anyway, Galvs says the same shit in GF

Kinda depends if you think that rageboost was permanent, and he was also in Sonic Wing mode there instead of regular Super Mode. He’s still way stronger EoS compared to the beginning of the show though

Optimus might be far enough into multi-galaxy level to make it up to Omega Shenron

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
he’s got more hax resistances than anything but it’s mostly from other stories filling us in on things the Matrix/Primus’ energy is immune to

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the Vector avatar, the exact one not a parallel universe version, who can deal with the galaxy erasing entropy waves is the one who constantly fights Megatron all throughout the series. Both Megatron and Optimus get stronger and multiple powerups. Near the end of the series, after dying and evolving into Galvatron, G was using the Omega Lock+Cyber Planet keys to survive Unicron’s black hole which was going to destroy the universe, and Galvatron specifically says he will use this power to create a new universe afterwards.

None of this is hyperbole because
1. we see the Lock counteract the black hole many times
2. Omega Locks actually have pretty casual multiversal feats in other stories, however I am not scaling those to Galvatron, just using it to back up his statements

Now: Optimus doesn’t fully scale to this. However, in Sonic Wing mode him, Scourge, Evac, and Override actually break through Galvatron’s shield and beat him while he has the Lock, that’s a very fair justification for much higher than just galaxy level.

Then EOS, Optimus’ standard Super Mode through the power of shounen powerups is actually stronger than his other forms, as he near perfectly matches Galvatron, only starting to lose after a protracted struggle. At which point Vector Prime’s soul saves him and casually allows him to one-shot Galvatron. So I guess Vector was sandbagging like hell throughout the test of the series or something. He does say in the comics that his power was drained a lot during the search for the keys, and you can argue fighting Ramjet took a lot out of him to explain why he was never able to dispatch Megatron/Galvatron before? (Ramjet is universe+)

It’s kinda weird the way the cross scaling works in this series but not much more egregious than most things tbh

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
the Vector avatar, the exact one not a parallel universe version, who can deal with the galaxy erasing entropy waves is the one who constantly fights Megatron all throughout the series. Both Megatron and Optimus get stronger and multiple powerups. Near the end of the series, after dying and evolving into Galvatron, G was using the Omega Lock+Cyber Planet keys to survive Unicron’s black hole which was going to destroy the universe, and Galvatron specifically says he will use this power to create a new universe afterwards.

None of this is hyperbole because
1. we see the Lock counteract the black hole many times
2. Omega Locks actually have pretty casual multiversal feats in other stories, however I am not scaling those to Galvatron, just using it to back up his statements

Now: Optimus doesn’t fully scale to this. However, in Sonic Wing mode him, Scourge, Evac, and Override actually break through Galvatron’s shield and beat him while he has the Lock, that’s a very fair justification for much higher than just galaxy level.

Then EOS, Optimus’ standard Super Mode through the power of shounen powerups is actually stronger than his other forms, as he near perfectly matches Galvatron, only starting to lose after a protracted struggle. At which point Vector Prime’s soul saves him and casually allows him to one-shot Galvatron. So I guess Vector was sandbagging like hell throughout the test of the series or something. He does say in the comics that his power was drained a lot during the search for the keys, and you can argue fighting Ramjet took a lot out of him to explain why he was never able to dispatch Megatron/Galvatron before? (Ramjet is universe+)

It’s kinda weird the way the cross scaling works in this series but not much more egregious than most things tbh
Vector Prime as a spirit is stronger anyway or has access to more of his true power. He held off Galvatron and was stopping him from coming back to life.

Anyway Megatron in ep 2 (ep 3 in GF) before any of his Cyber Key powerups did make Vector Prime using his own Cyber Key struggle

Megatron actually took that better than Ramjet

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the only thing that could get Vector’s soul to release Galvatron was…Unicron pulling it out in an AVP thing, and that’s hardly a slight against Vector. Unrelated to this match maybe but Liege Maximo also was soulfucking millions at a time and he would be comparable to Vector (who also absorbed some of Logos Prime’s soul in Beast Wars Reborn)

Just kinda goes to show how cracked even avatars of the 13 are with soul hax and it’s good on Galvatron he could even kinda not be absorbed or obliterated at all in the spirit realm

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
the only thing that could get Vector’s soul to release Galvatron was…Unicron pulling it out in an AVP thing, and that’s hardly a slight against Vector. Unrelated to this match maybe but Liege Maximo also was soulfucking millions at a time and he would be comparable to Vector (who also absorbed some of Logos Prime’s soul in Beast Wars Reborn)

Just kinda goes to show how cracked even avatars of the 13 are with soul hax and it’s good on Galvatron he could even kinda not be absorbed or obliterated at all in the spirit realm
Also Vector Prime after just regaining his memories stole the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn the Mass, turned it into Rhisling, then beat his ass by tossing him to the beginning of time
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Where did you get your sword Rhisling?

A: Dear Blade Buddy,

Oh ho, that is quite the tale! In days of long ago, after I assisted in hiding away my brother's five new individual selves, I too went into hiding, locking off former memories of my kin and the battles and horrors we faced. In the ancient days of Aurex 404.11 Kappa, I became the leader of the Autobots, and was granted that universe's manifestation of the Matrix of Leadership.

My Autobots and I faced many challenges; Devron, the Eater of Sparks; the dread warlord Megazarak; the Second-Born Intellects calling themselves Destructons. Many stellar cycles after the titanic conclusion of the second Cybertronian war, I was called upon by the Chronarchitect. Though I was reluctant to abandon my charges, I felt compelled, as if I had a higher calling. I passed the Matrix to my faithful right hand, Guardian Major, and left to help mend damage that the Time Walker could not.

With me were the select few Autobots who chose to abandon all they knew to stand by my side. We were the Time Warriors, composed of medical officer Kaltor, my bodyguard Scorpia, intelligence officer Autoceptor, and quantum scientist Deceptor. Our tasks were legion, and they were varied. We prevented the Magmatron of Primax 206.15 Gamma to falling prey to the X-Dimension, faced uncanny horrors in primeval Primax 514.3 Gamma, and made peaceful contact with the time-traveling natives of LV-117.

Eventually, we unearthed what was vexing the Chronarchitect, the horrifying entity known as Mogahn the Mass. I fear that mere words are inadequate to describe the nightmare that Mogahn was, is, and is yet to be. Stars, planets, asteroids, ships, nebula, pulsars, and countless sentient beings were fused into his Mass, with all who resisted falling prey to his Cyber Caliber. Even the Chaos God, Unicron, tended to avoid realities where The Mass manifested. We fought against him in an endless array of realities, everywhere lives being subsumed into him. Hope seemed lost. Our final battle almost proved my end... and then time fell to a standstill. I found myself floating, for what felt like an eternity, in what was the home to the greatest Cybertronians. My home... the Realm of The Primes.

The Five of the Thirteen who dwelled there reached out to me, reminded me who I was, unlocked my long-sealed memories. I was no longer a humble Autobot leader, I was the Guardian of Space and Time, and no one, no thing, could stand in the way of my duties. My consciousness returned to the physical plane, and I wrest the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn's grasp. Using the gift that Amalgamous, who was then called Adaptus, gave to me, I reformatted it into a sword capable of slicing through time itself. With the last of my strength, I freed all of the captive souls and sparks with the Mass, and sent what remained of him hurtling back screaming to the beginning of time, where his destruction became known as the Big Bang, creating the very reality we happened to be fighting in.

My purpose realized, I said a tearful farewell to my troops and friends and... lover, and became once again bound to my duties, but with a new determination I had never felt before.

I don’t think that version of Vector Prime there would be stronger than the one we see in BoS Cybertron

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Also Vector Prime after just regaining his memories stole the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn the Mass, turned it into Rhisling, then beat his ass by tossing him to the beginning of time
Mogahn had also been absorbing entire nebulas and stuff too so at the very least it just reinforces the level of power GF/Cybertron top tiers scale to

Vector was chasing him across parallel realities before gaining/remembering his powers to which is UHHHHHH

Also means he can literally fight solar system level+ cosmic beings without any of his powers :lolwat
I don’t think that version of Vector Prime there would be stronger than the one we see in BoS Cybertron
still think about True Vector’s status being revealed in essentially a throwaway line “oh yeah I stopped universal clusters from being annihilated before. Guess it wasn’t important enough to mention lol”

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
still think about True Vector’s status being revealed in essentially a throwaway line “oh yeah I stopped universal clusters from being annihilated before. Guess it wasn’t important enough to mention lol”
It’s just like when it was offhandedly mentioned that individual incarnations of Unicron can span multiple realities

The question didn’t even ask about that

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It’s just like when it was offhandedly mentioned that individual incarnations of Unicron can span multiple realities

The question didn’t even ask about that
You know what this made me remember that since Jim Sorenson wrote most of AVP’s answers, and he wrote Beast Wars Uprising, he’s the only guy at Hasbro who remembers the tree of life story and extremely subtly tied it back into canon in a story that had nothing to do with it.

It seems like he loves just throwing insane one-liner obscure bits of info in his stuff.

Back