Origins of your username choices

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
So back in the day I was One then changed to Two or MajinOne / Majin Two. Then came life of creating forums and I used to Bump my thread on NF so much I would get banned , re banned and such till think it was Jeff or Donut, could even be Raizen mentioned about me bumping so much that my new name became it. Swapped out Majin Bump here and their but yeah it stuck. Froggy is another but that's more personal for games with close friends as its my irl nickname

so how do I get a Majin title in front my name? :doge or who should I sexually please to get the title :dank

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
So back in the day I was One then changed to Two or MajinOne / Majin Two. Then came life of creating forums and I used to Bump my thread on NF so much I would get banned , re banned and such till think it was Jeff or Donut, could even be Raizen mentioned about me bumping so much that my new name became it. Swapped out Majin Bump here and their but yeah it stuck. Froggy is another but that's more personal for games with close friends as its my irl nickname

so how do I get a Majin title in front my name? :doge or who should I sexually please to get the title :dank
https://onelastforum.com/account/account-details you can request a username change here and find other things there too if you dig deep enough :maybe

Things that go hump in the night.

Sometimes they just flash you.

Sometimes they might sniff you.

And sometimes if the need demands it they jerk each other off when there's no one else around.

kidloco

well

from the forum robotech . cum to naruto forums to now, my originate come from kid and loco, that all, easy peach ass
and my languaje is kidloquiano

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
As many other boys and girls in my age back then, the 03 Teen Titans Raven just clicked with me. Stuck with it out of convenience and because in crossbattle she can get scaled to absurd powerlevels - especially nowadays with the Future State run.

Back