Politically Homeless

Wtf

Need a new home. I'd have gladly declared myself a liberal ten years ago because who doesn't want people to have generally pleasant lives, but such is the innocence and naivety of youth. I'm still not ready and I think I will never be able to embrace full on conservatism, but I think the left has gone completely crazy. No room for debate; everyone who disagrees with the established social order is automatically labeled a bigot. Is this the new plight of millenials?

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

Wtf

No, hes actually great even when u disagree with the guy I dont remember him power tripping. it was the other two lunatics. Heck even megaharrison wasnt THAT bad. I remember some would go toe to toe with mega and he still didnt use that as a ban excuse.

Anyway, are you a baddie

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
whoa. goth boy has an opinion on something

• Sus
Reactions: Ral

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm all ears
To keep things short, are you aware of the Phrase "It takes a village to raise a child, it also takes a village to abuse a child"?

That phrase explains how I feel about a lot of things in life

Need a new home. I'd have gladly declared myself a liberal ten years ago because who doesn't want people to have generally pleasant lives, but such is the innocence and naivety of youth. I'm still not ready and I think I will never be able to embrace full on conservatism, but I think the left has gone completely crazy. No room for debate; everyone who disagrees with the established social order is automatically labeled a bigot. Is this the new plight of millenials?

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA
I still don't freaking know what liberal means. Growing up here all we kids knew was that dictators are communists and that democracy is freedom and order. Press forward to the 2010s on the net and suddenly I learn there's only right and left and that somehow while both paths lead to opposite directions when they go too far they both end up in dictatorship, be it communism or fascism or corporatism or theocracy or whatever other names we have for someone using people and rights as statistics.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I still don't freaking know what liberal means. Growing up here all we kids knew was that dictators are communists and that democracy is freedom and order. Press forward to the 2010s on the net and suddenly I learn there's only right and left and that somehow while both paths lead to opposite directions when they go too far they both end up in dictatorship, be it communism or fascism or corporatism or theocracy or whatever other names we have for someone using people and rights as statistics.
The Left-Right distinction only worked for post- French Revolution France and is nowadays outdated, prove me wrong

Back