Punishing: Gray Raven Discussion, Feats, Lore & Analysis Thread

The 2nd Anniversary Stream has passed and the biggest news has been revealed:

We have been getting previews of the English Dub VA for awhile now in the various Tweets and advertisements for PGR Global and one of the more recent ones is here:

So yeah, they are definitely looking to be quality, especially after the originals was pretty rough in terms of lack of direction.

aes31b7u6qab1.png

wseiwqmcfqab1.jpg

The next 2 Units that will appear in CN.
Lamia(Who was once a Boss and an Ascendant) and Watanabe getting a true S-Rank Omniframe.

82J

Illustrious
Also, the latest chapter in CN released, and it seems that it's hinting at a certain someone finally getting a new frame.

Last edited:
Now how long before they have that new frame get its ass kicked by Alpha using 2% of her power or some shit

No, I'm not salty, why do you ask? :maybe

The irony is that this current NA storyline actually has it to where Lucia is now being seen as an Ascendant target herself, not just Alpha...

Meaning that she may very well be able to finally fight Alpha on equal footing for once.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I dont think theyll be equal since the skill gap is still massive but she should be able hold her own and not get embarrased

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It'll probably have some insanely massive drawback like Hyperreal almost frying Lee's brain from all the calculations he was running to keep things even between them

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The fact that the "skill gap" still matters after Lucia had to fucking delete herself to use her ice frame is the main thing that put me off.

All that and it's still "lmao sword skillz go brrr". It makes the whole thing feel obnoxiously arbitrary.

So according to this new fight in CN(The S Rank Construct Hanying Patch... ironic we get her A Rank version in Global right now), you fight "Hyperreal Lee"... I put it in quotations as it's it's a fake.
Someone is trying to copy the specs of Hyperreal Lee as he's STILL Babylonia's strongest Construct by far and Hanying is able to keep up in her new Frame as she's meant to house Huaxu, the Super Gestalt AI similar to what Babylonia has.

So basically, we got someone basically trying to mass produce Hyperreal's bullshit... and it's not even close to the real deal either :risigif

Back