• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Rank all Elder Scrolls protagonist

Impulse

Illustrious
Out of all Elder Scrolls protagonist which were the strongest?
The Eternal Champion (Arena)
Hero of Daggerfall (Daggerfall)
Nerevarine (Morrowind)
Hero of Kvatch (Obvilion)
Dragonborn (Skyrim)

wait they literally named a guy the Eternal Champion???
The Eternal Champion is a legendary hero who undertakes a quest to save Emperor Uriel Septim VII from the clutches of the traitorous Imperial Battlemage, Jagar Tharn. The Eternal Champion is renowned for their mastery of both combat and magic. Arena's manual states that Eternal Champion’s statistics reflect what percentage of the Empire's population they outrank, meaning that with maximum strength they are more powerful than 99% of the entire Third Era Empire. They have to rescue Emperor Uriel Septim VII and defeat Jagar Tharn by reassembling the Staff of Chaos. They are quite strong. They can cast spells that include firestorms, ice storms, and spells that can vaporize walls or paralyze enemies. They can use the Staff of Chaos, which can manipulate reality and create or collapse pocket dimensions. There is also the Oghma Infinium, which can boost their attributes to near demi-god levels. The Eternal Champion eventually defeat Jagar Tharn, who used the Staff of Chaos to imprison the Emperor in an alternate dimension.

Never played Morrowind. Where the hell could I find the game if I wanted to play it? I know how strong the Hero of Kvatch is. Oblivion at the time of its conception was a great fucking game and the DLC made it shine even brighter. What a time to be alive.
You can get it on Steam or GOG. I use mods that this website suggested so that it’s still vanilla that has been expanded upon and looks pretty.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Never played Morrowind. Where the hell could I find the game if I wanted to play it? I know how strong the Hero of Kvatch is. Oblivion at the time of its conception was a great fucking game and the DLC made it shine even brighter. What a time to be alive.
how did you forget about the existence of Steam :tupac

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Jubal/Nerevarine (C0DA)
Vestige (with the Amulet of Kings)
Champion of Cyrodiil (as Sheogorath)
Nerevarine (Morrowind)
Champion of Cyrodiil (Pelinal Whitestrake mantled)
Dovahkiin
Champion of Cyrodiil (after the main questline)
Vestige (base)
The Eternal Champion
Cyrus
The Blades

Impulse

Illustrious
Fans are making a remake mods of Morrowind and even Oblivion on Skyrim

https://skyblivion.com/ - This project will come out next year

And there was leak one time that Bethesda wants to a full remake on least on Oblivion

So if you not a fan of graphics of both games given it been a long time I keep my eyes on both projects

Back