Reputation is semi-fixed!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry that I took a hot min with this as I graduated recently and needed some time to recover from four-hour nights of sleep for four and a half years.

In your user session drop-down, left of the envelope icon (the one for PM), you should see a "Reputations received" link. This link will take you to a page where it will show all reputations you received. Since this add-on had no privacy permissions we could configure out of the box, we had to rip out a bunch of the template code to get this working, so your received reputation wasn't viewable by every other member in this forum. I undid this ghetto modification and added changes that will allow only staff who can view other users' reputations and you members to see your reputation and keep your received precious lewd rep comments out of prying eyes.

You can also access the "Reputations received" page from your account settings as well. It's not a complete fix, but at least you can see what rep comments users have left you over time. In a future release, I plan to add search functionality to make it in line with the account settings page with "Reputations given" instead of taking you to a separate page on the forum.

Rejoice!

Back