Roronoa Zoro vs Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Are you SURE you came here for a discussion? Or did you come here to get your nonsense spread here without no one arguing it?
I addressed each and every claim made by your group

''daimao's statement is a outlier'' Proved consistency by mentioning the roshi moon bust and shenron or kami recreating the moon
''Actual feats, He never destroyed a planet'' Just fine scaling 18 even though she lacks direct feats
''it's too inconsistent for daimao to be of that tier'' Just fine having universe lv pokemon despite that being the king of inconsistent positions

It's you guys who want to not have discussion, Ignoring every argument which does not follow with what's argued by the fandom
Still never addressed, my claim of the city feat being casual
unknown.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure Darkrai (and thus Cressalia since they're rivals of each other) stacks up to the Creation Trio. Darkrai has fought on par with Palkia and Dialga in that same movie iirc.
So it's an obvious low-end regardless for normal Pokemon to actually harm him. Or even make him put in any effort, at that.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
with pictures of peoples posts.
It gives context and proves, What im claiming they said was what they actually
it's easy, to edit a quote infact

You are severely limiting what im able to prove by restraining me such as this

>darkrai got negged
why when he was not guarding versus that luxray, it verbatim knocked him out
Was talking about when luxray/rentora beat him not when the gang of rando pokemon jumped him
He gets knocked out when not guarding versus rando pokemon that was the claim not whatever bs that your making up about my position

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I mean Zoro wins as is the consensus here. No one really needs to debate. you could just let the thread die instead
I was right, I was saying this entire time
it was not about facts just consensus posting.

All my opposition just loves to admit to me being right for whatever reason

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Pretty sure Darkrai (and thus Cressalia since they're rivals of each other) stacks up to the Creation Trio. Darkrai has fought on par with Palkia and Dialga in that same movie iirc.
So it's an obvious low-end regardless for normal Pokemon to actually harm him. Or even put in any effort, at that.
Dont care, My argument was that the scaling is more inconsistent yet that's accepted
it was to show contradiction, reality can be whatever it wants really has no barring on my claim

I just have to show that it's more inconsistent which again is not hard

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure Darkrai (and thus Cressalia since they're rivals of each other) stacks up to the Creation Trio.
Nah that's not a thing, he is downplaying Darkrai, make no mistake but there's nothing putting them up with the creation trio.

The only other Legendaries with Creation Trio level scaling is the combined power of the Lake Trio being able to match one of them.
Darkrai has fought on par with Palkia and Dialga in that same movie iirc.
He held an attack of theirs only momentarily before being killed by it, he was more of an annoyance to them than anything else.

Granted even that should make it clear regular Pokemon aren't fucking with this dude unless they're top tier as fuck.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It gives context and proves, What im claiming they said was what they actually
it's easy, to edit a quote infact
How would it give more context than just quoting them
You are severely limiting what im able to prove by restraining me such as this
Bob I'm right here. If you bring it up and claim they edited their post I can easily check it and see.
Was talking about when luxray/rentora beat him not when the gang of rando pokemon jumped him
Thats not what you were talking about considering the gif you posted.
He gets knocked out when not guarding versus rando pokemon that was the claim not whatever bs that your making up about my position
you keep saying knocked out when not guarding verses random pokemon but you haven't posted evidence for that claim.

He held an attack of theirs only momentarily before being killed by it, he was more of an annoyance to them than anything else.
He didn't hold their attack he held them both back with dark void but that took everything out of him especially considering he's taken multiple aura spheres, roar of times, and hyper beams from both of them
I was right, I was saying this entire time
it was not about facts just consensus posting.
Your a potato. You use your facts to sway people over to your side. this a debate, you need to be convincing to get the consensus to believe the evidence that your putting out. Do you not know how debating works?
All my opposition just loves to admit to me being right for whatever reason
anonareyouokay.jpg

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He didn't hold their attack he held them both back with dark void but that took everything out of him especially considering he's taken multiple aura spheres, roar of times, and hyper beams from both of them
Really? Damn it's been a while since I've seen that movie, I remembered him just getting destroyed.
Movie Darkrai way stronger than I thought then.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
How would it show me as wrong, That you cant screenshot rather then quoting
cause, I can edit quotes by a press of my keyboard
Cant exactly fake screenshots that easily in comparison

I could make it seem it seem you said something racist with editing quotes, you think it's that simple to do that same thing with screenshots
you have to crop the image, to insert new text which was not there and you can prove screenshots as fake not so much the same as quoting.

Bob I'm right here. If you bring it up and claim they edited their post I can easily check it and see.
But how would you know who's lying between me and them, Your adding extra complications that wouldt be needed if you just let people screencap as normal in debate

Thats not what you were talking about considering the gif you posted.
You know what, im screencapping, did it your way for 5 seconds and you lied about what was said proving my point about it being needed so thanks for that
unknown.png

That was i said, No different to my response to you
unknown.png

Anyways about the rentora/Luxray thing. I have it saved as a mp4 file so cant send it here's a screencap of the scene
unknown.png

I can send the full vod to anyone if they care via discord
Bob74h#9908

Your a potato. You use your facts to sway people over to your side. this a debate, you need to be convincing to get the consensus to believe the evidence
that makes no sense, you claimed that the consensus will change so it's better to let the thread just die so which would it be, The thread should just slowly die as the consensus wont change or my arguments should just be better. your just saying whatever is most convenient to you at this point even it makes no internal sense as seen here
unknown.png

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Not before, he had to block as to not get destroyed
8203392-darkraidamged.gif
Seemed like he merely stood there and tanked it.

You're also going to need to check what happens right after the clash of attacks happen.

But I'm guessing that Darkrai withstands the attack combination without much problems.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Not before, he had to block as to not get destroyed
8203392-darkraidamged.gif
He didn't "have" to do anything and you've already been proven a complete fucking liar on this.

For christ's sake even in your own GIF (which deliberately omits the rest of the scene) MOST of the attacks aren't even hitting the area he's blocking in, yet they still do absolutely NOTHING.

But I'm sure to you, simply crossing one's arms over their chest somehow effects the damage dealt by the attacks that aren't even hitting him in the front. :hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
cause, I can edit quotes by a press of my keyboard
Cant exactly fake screenshots that easily in comparison
You can still see the original by just clicking on their name and seeing what was originally said just in case. Ontop of that you can see if someone edits their post because the board tells you their post is edited.
I could make it seem it seem you said something racist with editing quotes, you think it's that simple to do that same thing with screenshots
you have to crop the image, to insert new text which was not there and you can prove screenshots as fake not so much the same as quoting.
Bob I can see what the change is, I am a mod.
But how would you know who's lying between me and them, Your adding extra complications that wouldt be needed if you just let people screencap as normal in debate
By looking at the posts. If your going and editing a quoted post, everyone will see that your wrong. its not fucking hard dawg. If they edited their post after you quoted them, everyone will see its edited when they see that the post you quoted is different from what it was changed to. You know how this forum stuff works bob stop being obtuse.
that makes no sense, you claimed that the consensus will change so it's better to let the thread just die so which would it be, The thread should just slowly die as the consensus wont change or my arguments should just be better. your just saying whatever is most convenient to you at this point even it makes no internal sense as seen here
unknown.png
No ones believing your arguments, and your doing terrible at convincing them. At this point, no one is changing their mind and you and everyone else is repeating themselves in an endless circle. You can't convince them to change their opinion and this the concencus wont change. Everyone can admit that "okay no one is gonna believe me here, I need to leave, come up with better evidence and try again another time".

Bob74h

The Supreme King
He didn't "have" to do anything and you've already been proven a complete fucking liar on this.
nah, you can add me on discord
Bob74h#9908

I have the scene saved as a mp4 file as shown below, cant send a video file over OLF now can i?
unknown.png

this has gotten insanely off topic anyhow, the claim was merely that members are just fine accepting things far more inconsistent then planet lv daimao yet they still pretend like it was the inconsistency that was the issue, But i know better

Dealt with you guys enough plus you already admitted it was a fandom/consensus above anything else issue not a inconsistency problem
unknown.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
had to block, He lost versus alice's grandma's luxray/rentora when not able to block
I know what scene your talking about. It was a flashback and he didn't get Ko'd. he was badly injured and there is no context of whether the luxray did it or he was already injured. He instantly took out the luxray with dark void and then slumped next to a tree but he was very conscious considering he reacted to the child hand reaching out to him. Stop leaving out important context.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Dealt with you guys enough plus you already admitted it was a fandom/consensus above anything else issue not a inconsistency problem
unknown.png
I explained this to you already. You haven't changed anyone mind. The consensus is that piccolo loses based on the evidence provided. Stop being dishonest

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I'll give you credit for not completely nuking your own stance like Thor, but posting deliberately edited gifs isn't convincing anyone of your "argument"

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Everyone can admit that "okay no one is gonna believe me here, I need to leave, come up with better evidence and try again another time".
That's bs and you know it, I have proved my case better then anyone here has
B, you verbatim admitted it was a consensus above everything else issue not a me having bad arguments issue so you can back track all you want here dude wont change what you already admitted.

I dont care that you admitted it, we both knew that was the reality afterall so there was no need to hide it
At least you were honest, I respect that much though not fond of your group's tactics as they ignore objectivity

Bob I can see what the change is, I am a mod.
yea, but nobody here enforces rules. Afterall every one on your side here has broken rule 8 by stone walling and ignoring arguments
unknown.png

Also, you seeing the change does not mean that you will side with me to inform them of the change, you already presented very clearly
it's me and the forum versus anyone who questions us, Your judgment is certainly not neutral enough for you to ever call out such changes as they are done on a equal basis

No ones believing your arguments, and your doing terrible at convincing them
Im doing this, to kill time and to have fun nothing more
None of you ate open minded enough to ever have your minds changed on anything.
unknown.png

People have their heads shoved way too far into the sand for there to ever be constructive discussion on anything

The unenlightened masses They cannot make the judgement call Give up free will forever Their voices won’t be heard at all Display obedience While never stepping out of line And blindly swear allegiance Let your country control your mind, Metal gear predicting the future per the usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back