• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Selfie thread

I posted a selfie recently on NF that I don't hate:

mMjseo8.png

But in the spirit of new things, here's a more insufferable photo:

nsnxWXT.png
Is the second one a subliminal message about liking anime girls being both logical and biologically ethical? :hm

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Is the second one a subliminal message about liking anime girls being both logical and biologically ethical? :hm
What I was trying to do was poke fun at artsy intellectualist photos, the kind people take to show off how smart and thoughtful they can make themselves look. But it came across way too genuine, so I put an anime girl in it.

It's true that anime girls are at the very top of my intellectual pursuits. :mhm

What I was trying to do was poke fun at artsy intellectualist photos, the kind people take to show off how smart and thoughtful they can make themselves look. But it came across way too genuine, so I put an anime girl in it.

It's true that anime girls are at the very top of my intellectual pursuits. :mhm
So what you're saying is I need to shoot a few hobos to protest against violence and the slow corruption of the world's youth by the gradual but steady normalization of brute but somehow always justified force by the ones above us?

I'm joking I get your point, rubber bullets it is! :catgun

Back