• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Sensei (Tank Chair) vs Mereum (Hunter X Hunter)

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So i've stumbled upon a very chaotic and enjoyable battle manga called Tank Chair. I'd like to make multiple threads with this verse, but to start off I thought i'd use the strongest character/god tier of the series.

If the feats listed interest you I encourage you to check this series out. It's officially released on the K Manga website, though there are other more unofficial means to read the manga as well... CoughMangahasuCough.

Feats for Sensei:

Is the founder of an Academy of Assassins and upscales from every student of The Academy

Casually rides an ICBM for travel just to save time and tanks the resulting explosion
DAt4D9H.jpeg
pAqSpwu.jpeg
nh9MXiP.jpeg

Said Missile may have been dropped from space as the starting page for the same chapter shows what looks like Sensei in space chilling on top of the missile
jC57Ecm.jpeg

Sensei existed before human civilization was formed
LGxWtOA.jpeg
RWq7bJO.jpeg
HXgnbUh.jpeg

Considers himself a being separate from humanity and is removed from many of their limitations
cQt2r4K.jpeg
y07RGQ0.jpeg

Took on many different roles while searching to find anyone similar to himself
yTJx9Jp.jpeg
fbptPZl.jpeg

Has regeneration superior to Nagi and Uzu (Nagi's clone) as he doesn't require killing intent to regenerate unlike them. Uzu came back from just pieces of Flesh with Sensei's Unparalleled killing Intent
IM35dpF.jpeg
rhj8szx.jpeg

Casually flipped Tank Chair Mark Zero (feats for Tank Chair Mark Zero in Nagi's section)
8eF1MuL.jpeg

And with a single kick knocked the Head off Tank Chair Mark Zero through multiple clouds, dispersing them in the process
rdBcoPX.jpeg
ensZHnE.jpg

Sensei's Unparalled Intent to Kill affects everything around him causing humans to hallucinate their gruesome death and birds to drop out of the sky dead
Nc2uRVe.jpg
7cTid85.jpg
9lf1mEA.jpg
GuWQO2D.jpeg

Feats for Nagi who Sensei upscales from:
This respect thread covers a lot of his early feats. More recently he's become able to remain conscious without killing intent. Killing intent still increases his strength and alerts him before an attack can occur but it also has regained the benefit of letting him regenerate from large wounds like it initially did before he was wheelchair bound.

His clash with Uzu (a clone created from his DNA) created a large crater on the top of a building
eG5Yb1G.jpeg
mjxhlLs.jpeg

And his biggest feat (excluding when he was piloting Tank Chair Mark Zero) is that he pulled a speedster trick and managed to roll his tank chair around fast enough to create a tornado.

qf6Dc4F.jpeg
SOhSJQe.jpeg
PbyMrbG.jpeg

At the eye of the Tornado the opponent suffers the effects of Oxygen Deprivation, and the boiling point of their blood gets lowered from the sudden pressure drop resulting in a loss of motor functions.
iMuriCx.jpeg
VAHD2cR.jpeg

Feats for Tank Chair Mark Zero

Uses a Rocket Boost to propel itself at high speed and clothesline through a row of buildings
uayis2b.jpeg
s70v5hE.jpeg

A single punch from it can destroy a City Block
Dq5QvCa.jpeg
mQl6Oav.jpeg

And a wound up punch from spinning in place Decimates Multiple City Blocks
YXvq4sw.jpeg
311cOPF.jpeg
k5Imp4c.jpg

Yuuri Oboro can perform Spectral Ninja Art: Ghostification . Which makes the user able to pass through walls
kO43Ql9.jpeg
EcvW2mz.jpeg
and let attacks pass through them
JRMClfy.jpeg
. The only downside being the user has to materialize the exact moment they attack, though Yuuri says that this materialization is only for less than 0.01 seconds
e41I18h.jpeg

Yet Nagi is able to react and counter Yuuri within that miniscule timeframe
p2JdZW5.jpeg

Scenario 1: Pre-Rose Mereum, no restrictions
Scenario 2: Post Rose Mereum, speed equalized.

Setting: Royal Palace (Hunter X Hunter).

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@ChaosTheory123

As the resident HxH expert, what do you think?

I'm sort of assuming Sensei is in the city level range just from what i've seen similar cloud dispersion feats get calced at in the past.

For speed there is one feat I forgot to bring up:

A character named Yuuen Oboro (who Sensei would definitely scale to as a former student of The Academy) deflected a "Nuclear Cannon" after it had already been fired
wY7rioF.jpg
a9kexKe.jpg

Though earlier in the same fight (She was fighting a group of characters) she seemed to think she would have difficulty dodging a lightning based attack and opted to use her intangibility ability instead
uFxGzMa.jpg
fWb9Byn.jpg

So maybe Speed Equal actually benefits Mereum more in Round 2? I kind of forget what his Post Rose speed is at currently other than his En being LS.

Eztephan

Preeminent
I see him beating Meruem Pre-Rosa, Sensei seems superior to the small city level.

Post-Rosa is most debatable in my opinion, if i remember well, he had MHS speed and LS speed with En.

Back