• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

sin bahamut (final fantasy) vs sin gomorrah (bayonetta)

Bob74h

The Supreme King

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

DO O IA BAYONETTA!
CNILA D COMSELHA ODO ANANAEL!
IPAMIS NONCP FAFEN NIIS!
AVAVAGO TLIOB VRAN! :awesome

Gonna be the last thing Bahamut ever hears before he is either nuked to hell or simply eaten alive. :kobeha

I mean you've put a multiversal being who forced Singlurarity Chaos to put his all into an attack to overpower him (and even then it wasn't easy), against a summon whom at best would scale to solar system level (even that would be iffy) barring roundabout Dissidia scaling (which I'm not even sure he would get either way).

Never mind the fact Cereza wouldn't even need a summon for the likes of Bahamut, she would kill him and the entire FFVII part (again sans Dissidia scaling) with her bare hands.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

DO O IA BAYONETTA!
CNILA D COMSELHA ODO ANANAEL!
IPAMIS NONCP FAFEN NIIS!
AVAVAGO TLIOB VRAN! :awesome

Gonna be the last thing Bahamut ever hears before he is either nuked to hell or simply eaten alive. :kobeha

I mean you've put a multiversal being who forced Singlurarity Chaos to put his all into an attack to overpower him (and even then it wasn't easy), against a summon whom at best would scale to solar system level (even that would be iffy) barring roundabout Dissidia scaling (which I'm not even sure he would get either way).

Never mind the fact Cereza wouldn't even need a summon for the likes of Bahamut, she would kill him and the entire FFVII part (again sans Dissidia scaling) with her bare hands.

FFVII should be far above solar system level as Knights of the Round destroyed a dimension filled with stars and nebualae (and galaxies too IIRC).

Still looses to Cereza and Bayo. Just saying.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FFVII should be far above solar system level as Knights of the Round destroyed a dimension filled with stars and nebualae (and galaxies too IIRC).
I know about this, but aren't the KOTR the strongest summon in that game? Would Bahamut Sin actually scale to them?

What does it scale to if not?
Still looses to Cereza and Bayo. Just saying.
I think you mean Cereza and Gomorrah (or Bayo and Gomorrah), not Cereza and Bayo (those are the same person). :maybe

But yeah, still a massive mismatch regardless.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I know about this, but aren't the KOTR the strongest summon in that game? Would Bahamut Sin actually scale to them?

What does it scale to if not?
I mean more how Bahamut was in Advent Children and should scale to Cloud IIRC, though I don't know how it would stack up to KOTR (IIRC Sephiroth is > KOTR, so Cloud and therefore Bahamut SIN should at least partially scale). Chaos should know more.
I think you mean Cereza and Gomorrah (or Bayo and Gomorrah), not Cereza and Bayo (those are the same person). :maybe

But yeah, still a massive mismatch regardless.
I hope there's not a Bayo test coming up then. :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I hope there's not a Bayo test coming up then. :maybe
Nah, it's just that's an easy mistake to make but to put it simply.

Cereza = Bayonetta's REAL name, while Bayonetta is a name she gave herself at some point as she was growing up. I swapped to using it almost exclusively when Viola (Cereza's daughter) inherited the Bayonetta name at the end of Bayonetta 3 in a passing the torch moment.

Funny enough it was an attempt to avoid confusion. :mjlol

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Bahamut SIN/Tremor was vaguely supposed to be WEAPON tier

It’s clearly weaker, after all 1 WEAPON = Zirconiade, but you can certainly make the argument it can stand against one and not be trashed.

Not a greatest look to be downed by Ascension/Climhazzard though when Kadaj just eats Finishing Touch and still spry enough to go full Sephiroth.

Megatron

KotR should be universal. The dimensions of Super Nova, classic Bahamut Fury and Odin mirror our universe, and there's no reason to think that KotR's dimension is any different.

There's one problem with Bahamut Sin scaling to Cloud:

Cloud with geostigma > Reno and Rude > the Player Turk >= Jade Weapon >= Zirconiade > KotR

Bahamut Sin surely isn't even comparable to Zirconiade.

Speaking of which, if there's one summon capable of putting up a decent fight against a multiversal opponent, that's Zirconiade. Since summoning it requires five materias (1x summon + 4x support) one could make an argument that Zirconiade = 5x KotR.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
There's one problem with Bahamut Sin scaling to Cloud:

Cloud with geostigma > Reno and Rude > the Player Turk >= Jade Weapon >= Zirconiade > KotR

Bahamut Sin surely isn't even comparable to Zirconiade.
That's too reductive.

What distinguishes characters in the setting are limit breaks. Braver was sufficient enough a warning to have it go "fuck this shit I'm out" and nuke the place theoretically out of reach. Cloud's second tier limits are equal to Peta Flare because Climhazzard/Ascension sliced and countered the full brunt of it. Its also worth noting that while he endured the power of Peta Flare, he wasn't passing through it without some kind of pain.

Blade Beam was matched by Loz. The same attack Tifa survived, but was taken out of commission by IIRC. Kadaj survived, but gave up the fight after Finishing Touch did the job.

Only person actively bullshit enough to function as some passable fraction of an ultimate Limit Break without using their own is ACC Sephiroth and parrying Omnislash is more a display of his skill than full on parity in raw power.

You can't holistically put Reno/Rude/Player Turk above Jade WEAPON and Zirconiade. Zirconiade was accomplished with a Limit Break, probably their equivalent of of the highest tier. While they certainly survived some of its attacks, they were brought close to death before their will power started to bullshit. Jade WEAPON was a collective effort overall and Zirconiade was weakened with the destruction of its 4 Support Materia before manifesting. Still meant that Gaia called on a single WEAPON to deal with a collective that could cause it such an ecological distaster. The Turks without considering Limit Breaks are in some liminal space between being vastly above SOLDIER 2nd Class and approaching or at the level of a SOLDIER 1st Class because Ravens and the improved New Ravens being a SOLDIER analog is just some more comedic bullshit from Before Crisis.

Tiers are wide, Peta Flare wasn't killing Cloud, but it wasn't exactly something he actively tanked without discomfort. Not exactly a condemnation of SIN that its strongest attack was only equal to a second tier Limit Break. That's about all they have in Remake and they've already murdered what amounts to the WEAPON of Time/Space/Fate/Causality/whatever with the Whisper Harbinger, time displaced Kadaj/Loz/Yazoo as Whispers and caused enough harm to Sephiroth that his ability to concentrate on and maintain Divine Proclamation was ruined. This was... after having absorbed the power of the meteor he was going to summon in the OG timeline? Because its not like substantial RPG power growth wasn't an illusion or anything with Before Crisis either already.

Right, and Nomura was curious about Midgar Cloud vs Weiss.

Back