VS Battle Six Vampires Method of Test: Nasuverse

These vampires test their capabilities in Nasuverse:

-Kain (Legacy of Kain)
-Nathanial Cade (The President’s Vampire)
-Joachim Valentine (Shadow Hearts) with all Crest Magic
-Strahd von Zarovich (Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft)
-Dracula (Castlevania: Lord of Shadows)
-Sierra Mikain (Suikoden) with all common Runes

Everyone is at their peak and strongest. How far do each of them get?

I don't know much about the Vampires on this list but the ones I DO know:

-Joachim Valentine (Shadow Hearts) with all Crest Magic

Pretty sure he either clears or gets stuck on TYPEs

-Dracula (Castlevania: Lord of Shadows)

If he's as strong as his original Castlevania version, he stomps the series with hilarious ease.
If he's just Universal, he still wins.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Strahd definitely doesn't have the firepower but the combo of speed + hax means if he doesn't solo, he's at least stopping while way up there.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Gabriel defintely isn't as powerful as OG Dracula.

He's Planet lvl .

There's a couple of statements out there that would suggest Universal but imo the evidence isn't really there .

So yeah, he doesn't get very far.

Ah ok, I gave a bit of credit that he could be far stronger than I thought so yeah, he pretty much gets nowhere.

Either way, where does Cain stick at anyway? I know the Soul Reaver series gets a bit nuts but I don't know how far it goes.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Short version is : Kain's MHS+ , his purified Soul Reaver ignores durability which enabled him to beat a being larger than a continent that's quasi omnipresent and present in multiple planes of existence simultaneously who is strong enough to pull cities underground .

He's pretty much un killable , only shit that's credited as being able to kill him in verse is the Soul Reaver itself and has a long, long..long list of hax he can use and hax resistances that i'm not gonna list cause i have better things to do right now.

He's also not getting very far tho.

Sierra Mikain is small galaxy-level power and FTL. Her Moon Rune, one of the 27 True Runes, bestows various abilities: it grants her vampirism, immunity to conventional attacks and magic, rendering her nearly invincible. She can sense the undead, drain blood to heal and draw power, harness energy from the forces of night, and manipulate energy, typically manifesting as crescent-shaped blasts. Sierra can transform into a bat or multiple bats, summon clones or doppelgangers, raise or create undead creatures, and even cause a lunar eclipse. Additionally, she is immune to diseases and ailments, more resistant to typical vampire weaknesses (like holy weapons), and can withstand sunlight without harm.

Sierra Mikain is small galaxy-level power and FTL. Her Moon Rune, one of the 27 True Runes, bestows various abilities: it grants her vampirism, immunity to conventional attacks and magic, rendering her nearly invincible. She can sense the undead, drain blood to heal and draw power, harness energy from the forces of night, and manipulate energy, typically manifesting as crescent-shaped blasts. Sierra can transform into a bat or multiple bats, summon clones or doppelgangers, raise or create undead creatures, and even cause a lunar eclipse. Additionally, she is immune to diseases and ailments, more resistant to typical vampire weaknesses (like holy weapons), and can withstand sunlight without harm.

So basically the same as Joachim then? Primarily clears, get stuck against the TYPEs.

Back