Smiley/Emoticon and Reaction Request Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you know that FV has over 1056 smilies/emoticons? Do we really need that many here? Probably. QUADRUPLE THE PAGE LOAD TIMES. QUADRUPLE THE SMILEY COUNT! Just kidding. Or am I? <-- what even is this frightening abomination?

Any who, request your smiley/emoticons and reactions here! Reactions will be subject to a stricter approval process due to the possibility of the reaction pop-up looking cramped. Don't want to cramp out style you know...tch... :

Smiley request template
Code:
Smiley:
Smiley code: :smileycodehere
Max dimensions are 100x100. Just don't make the size obnoxiously large! Preferably smaller than 60x60, depending on what it is.

Last edited:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone willing to help out and learn how to resize and upload smilies/reactions on OLF? I will only consider members I know and can clearly trust, otherwise, don't put forth your name lol.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Anyone willing to help out and learn how to resize and upload smilies/reactions on OLF? I will only consider members I know and can clearly trust, otherwise, don't put forth your name lol.
sure lol, i can resize and stuff

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Emil can you handle this request?

Smiley:
Reaction: Facepalm

Theres a few others way back if you can take care of those too.

Muchos gracias in advance

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ral

:yamasmh -

-

:goldengio -

:randywat -

-

seems like a good emote to add in at this time
can we get this?
added some of these @Ral

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Because I (or Ral) now have to go back and resize a plethora of these and I think I'll cry doing it