So how is DJ/fire fitting the stealth suit?

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Kishido

Notorious
What had Judge in mind with Sanji?

All other suits are working/enhancing the normal powers of the siblings. But how would invisbility suit fire?

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Same question i thought sanji was lunarian but none of his family have fire like ability at all . My only guess is that was sanji's natural ability all along and he discovered when he trained with Zeff .

Raid suit basically unlocked his dna modification that was hindered by sora's medicines . I guess sanji will turn out to be perfect prototype Judge desired for long time .

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Natural Talent + science = Sanji Vinsmoke , I bet Judge will be proud of it if he gets the news of how sanji defeated his former assistant without wearing raid suit .

One Last News

The Big Bird with the Big News
My only guess is that was sanji's natural ability all along and he discovered when he trained with Zeff .
Actually agree with this.
Sanji may have discovered on its own (accidentally) the ability of the Lunarians. Shouldn't be impossible with Koala and Nico Robin with also have humans able to use Fishman Karate.

Also Sabos "Dragon claw" fighting style might be some racial fighting style.

One Last News

The Big Bird with the Big News
I guess sanji will turn out to be perfect prototype Judge desired for long time .
No not the perfect, but the one keeping his emotions.

I also think that Judge modificated Sanjis RS to awaken is powers, but without removing his emotions. On the other hand I also think that Judge awakes the emotions of Sanjis Bros without removing their powers.
Judge learned his lesson during WCI that emotions can be a powerful weapon.

MrBopo

Paramount
No not the perfect, but the one keeping his emotions.

I also think that Judge modificated Sanjis RS to awaken is powers, but without removing his emotions. On the other hand I also think that Judge awakes the emotions of Sanjis Bros without removing their powers.
Judge learned his lesson during WCI that emotions can be a powerful weapon.
Initially (was it ninji?) gave the suit to Sanji as a prank. I don't think judge modified the suit to give Sanji's powers it would have been something he done when sanji was a kid

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Initially (was it ninji?) gave the suit to Sanji as a prank. I don't think judge modified the suit to give Sanji's powers it would have been something he done when sanji was a kid
He was ashamed of sanji so thats why he created Germa's invisibility suit so that he remains hidden .
Law says this one if i remember .

MrBopo

Paramount
He was ashamed of sanji so thats why he created Germa's invisibility suit so that he remains hidden .
Law says this one if i remember .
That wasn't stated it's a popular theory as to why sanji's raid suit power is invisibility

Kishido

Notorious
So if he know awakens Judge shit does that mean he might get his supposed Judge DNA powers on top of DJ

Kishido

Notorious
Or this
There is scientific precedent for it. Ethanol Fire is also called Invisible Fire. Its Blue Flames which means it burns extremely hot. Sanji could unleash Invisible Techniques that incapable or rather significantly difficulty to track. And they'll be hot asf. Sanji could even gain Immunity to all forms of Heat and boderline Atsu Atsu no Mi.

MrBopo

Paramount
Or this
There is scientific precedent for it. Ethanol Fire is also called Invisible Fire. Its Blue Flames which means it burns extremely hot. Sanji could unleash Invisible Techniques that incapable or rather significantly difficulty to track. And they'll be hot asf. Sanji could even gain Immunity to all forms of Heat and boderline Atsu Atsu no Mi.
First regen then blue flames. Sanji making Marco's fruit obsolete :tearspepe

Back