So what happened to other moons in OP world

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
So i just looked into ohara globe its weird there are 3 moon rotating OP version of earth . But have we actually seen other three moons in the story ?

There is only single moon that has been encountered so far ? What happened to other moons .

Featured-Image-Ohara-and-Fishman-Island.jpg

MrBopo

Paramount
Either Oda forgot about the 3 moons or two of them were destroyed by something and the inhabitants went to the blue sea to live there

El Hermano

Acclaimed
For a while I thought his might just be a geocentric model that doesn't hold much real meaning and was just there to kinda suit the time period. Then again, the OL was considered so dangerous for its knowledge, and with actual space-people involved capable of space travel(to some extent)you'd assume they know how the solar system is structured, or at least how it was before whatever happened, happened.

I think that there were multiple moons that were destroyed during the void century, forcing some of the inhabitants to flee to earth. Hence, why you have so many different species to begin with.

That being said, It's very hard to tell since other than that model there's no real evidence to indicate that there was ever more than one moon. And as I said, that model might just be a nod to the time period, hence, completely insignificant.

Back