Movies Spider-Man: No Way Home

Sigismund

Oh, he was. They were each given equal merit. It was kind of neat, the villains to Tobey were better than Garfield's.
I mean Dafoe was the only actual Villain, Connors fucked off until the very end with only reused Lines from TASM, Sandman is sorta just there, Doc Ock becomes an ally after his first fight, and Electro was just stoked not to have his TASM design and wanted an Arc Reactor

I mean Dafoe was the only actual Villain, Connors fucked off, Sandman is sorta just there, Doc Oct becomes an ally after his first fight, and Electro was just stoked not to have his TASM design
Are you forgetting how difficult Electro would have been at the final battle without the help of Doc Oc? I was more disappointed by the lack of a cameo from Vulture; but, supposedly he's going to make an appearance in Morbius.

Sigismund

Are you forgetting how difficult Electro would have been at the final battle without the help of Doc Oc? I was more disappointed by the lack of a cameo from Vulture; but, supposedly he's going to make an appearance in Morbius.
I did edit back in the Arc Reactor part lmao, and that kinda proves the Doc Ock ally thing.

Also considering Electro should have fucking fried Flint from what we saw in the movie with the entire Statue being lit up with human Flint in it, but didn't Somehow.

Also his convo with Garfield at the end

He really isn't a Villain like GG is, but an antagonistic force yeah

but yes Rami Villains >>> Webb Villains, not a suprise at all

I mean adding Vulture just makes this the full on SS (tho the Venom post credit scene along with the ending heavily hinting at the Black suit arc upcoming that may change)

I did edit back in the Arc Reactor part lmao, and that kinda proves the Doc Ock ally thing.

Also considering Electro should have fucking fried Flint from what we saw in the movie with the entire Statue being lit up with human Flint in it, but didn't Somehow.

Also his convo with Garfield at the end

He really isn't a Villain like GG is, but an antagonistic force yeah
Technically, I don't think any of the comic Spider-Man villains are technically evil, besides maybe the Kingpin. I'm still waiting for him to make an appearance with the Sinister Six. I know they hinted at the possibility of it and it's been such an under-capitalized on villain group. Though we do need a Kraven as a villain first.

Throw him and Black Cat in the same movie.

Sigismund

Technically, I don't think any of the comic Spider-Man villains are technically evil, besides maybe the Kingpin. I'm still waiting for him to make an appearance with the Sinister Six. I know they hinted at the possibility of it and it's been such an under-capitalized on villain group. Though we do need a Kraven as a villain first.

Throw him and Black Cat in the same movie.
Considering that Kragen is a SSU Villain, and after the responce of NWH, He will probably be up agaisnt Garfield's Spiderman in his movie since the SSU started as apart of the TASM verse, and Sony apparently is looking to keep Garfield on for several more projects now, along with a cry out for TASM 3 after Garfield in NWH.

Considering that Kragen is a SSU Villain, and after the responce of NWH, He will probably be up agaisnt Garfield's Spiderman in his movie since the SSU started as apart of the TASM verse, and Sony apparently is looking to keep Garfield on for several more projects now, along with a cry out for TASM 3 after Garfield in NWH.
TASM were trash though.

I still would love to have a Kraven and Black Cat with Spider-Man though.

Sigismund

TASM were trash though.

I still would love to have a Kraven and Black Cat with Spider-Man though.
Garfield was good, sadly the script was shit.

And without Disney editing, Sony will prob make any TASM 3 also shit and make everyone regret wishing for it.

It is fun to watch while high tho. The best Spiderman movies for that

Garfield was good, sadly the script was shit.
Really? I didn't find him similar to any version of Spider-Man. He was more awkward than the geeky/comical effect in the typical Peter in the comics. I get that he's an alternate universe version but still.

Sigismund

Really? I didn't find him similar to any version of Spider-Man. He was more awkward than the geeky/comical effect in the typical Peter in the comics. I get that he's an alternate universe version but still.
TASM is closer to the Ultimate Comics in tone.

Andrew Peter is more or Less Ultimate Spiderman, who was an awkward angsty geek more than classical nerd 616 Peter

Sigismund

I guess I could see that. I never read much of the Ultimate Spiderman comics.
They were the best of the Ultimate comics line, tho it had some weird things even for that line
Like Gwen Stacy being killed by, and then becoming Carnage a decade before SpiderGwen was a thing

Its also were Miles first came from, after 1610 Peter dies saving MJ and May from the Sinster Six and Green Goblin

Back