• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Spiderman (Raimiverse) vs The Lizard (TASM)

As far as I’m aware, Tobey, Andrew and Tom are all roughly equal somewhat

and Lizard folded Andrew pretty bad most of the time, and I think Tom and the rest didn’t last much better, and wouldn’t have won if it weren’t for outside help

plus he has regen, Spider-Man does not

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lmao

1:20 - 1:24

andrew wasted lizard, once got semi serious, he even told him to wait for him and he would return back, tobey stomps too

only

tom had problems with him, but still neutralized him in the end

the only reason andrew didn't returned back to cure him ,was, cuz upgraded electro was frying him for few minutes and still endured that frying, cuz his stats have been zenkai'd, especially his dura

Last edited:
lmao

1:20 - 1:24

andrew wasted lizard, once got semi serious, he even told him to wait for him and he would return back, tobey stomps too

only

tom had problems with him, but still neutralized him in the end

the only reason andrew didn't returned back to cure him ,was, cuz upgraded electro was frying him for few minutes and still endured that frying, cuz his stats have been zenkai'd, especially his dura

Being fair

he did that in amazing Spider-Man as well

he webbed him up into a cocoon, even

@2:40

problem was, it didn’t stay for long. I remember their final battle had The Lizard winning if it weren’t for Captain Stacy’s intervention

MrBopo

Paramount
Spiderman wins, the lizard looked like the weakest villian. Also spiderman beat green goblin convincingly when mj was threatened.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lizard is arguably the strongest in terms of pure physical strength

the other villains just have better abilities

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If Tobey is winning this it’s only thru webbing

in a physical confrontation the Lizard will win (and I’m pretty sure that’s why Tobey ran away from him in the movie)

OrlandoSky

Paramount
The Lizard tore himself free from 3 layers of webbing that were made with the tensile strength to physically tow airplanes. He had him on the run in a physical confrontation so overpowering him is a no go, and people with comparable strength to his (Goblin) was tearing apart his webbing so it's not gonna fair much better other than stalling him for a bit. Garfield Spidey was only really able to beat Lizard by avoiding him long enough to get the cure airborne and turn him back into a human if it wasn't for Gwen's dad with the shotgun the movie would be over and done with long before. He literally grabbed him by his wrists, broke his web shooters, unmasked him and told him what a bitch he was to his face. Tobey's not gonna have a luxury of a shotgun sugar daddy coming to his rescue.

Where does the fight take place? Regen plus strength advantage would mean Lizard would likely win barring clever environmental use(which the Spidermen have obviously been known for).

All Lizard would in theory have to do is get a hold of him and start slashing at his chest. Spider man may break free but in a prolonged battle he’s losing via attrition as the damage starts to add up.

Back