- Tales of Berseria

What about you guys?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm broke I can't get any games:life
That sucks dude

I just picked up GTA V Premium edition but I am not fucking touching GTA Online any more then I do RDR Online, fuck Rockstar's bullshit predatory online system for multiplayer, GTA IV's multiplayer was fun but these greedy fucks got even greedier with V and RDR2

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I made a short list of games I might buy, but then the list got too long and I ended up overwhelming myself and not buying anything. :catcry

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Okay, I bought the latest Stellaris DLC because I am a sucker for this dumb space game. New DLC has dolphin people. My aesthetic (well, close enough).

I hated Zestiria.
I've heard pretty mixed opinions about that one, but I haven't tried it. I tend to find even the "good" Tales games hard to get into, though. Combat is a little weird.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Okay, I bought the latest Stellaris DLC because I am a sucker for this dumb space game. New DLC has dolphin people. My aesthetic (well, close enough).

I've heard pretty mixed opinions about that one, but I haven't tried it. I tend to find even the "good" Tales games hard to get into, though. Combat is a little weird.
Tales combat can have a huge problem with flashiness. Every attack in Zestiria feels like some kind of ultimate attack.

I find Tales combat is indeed weird af and I've never truly clicked with most of the games systems.

Back