VS Battle strongest final fantasy character Ryu Hayabusa (ninja gaiden) beat

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So planet level, FTL reactions, he's definitely clearing XV, II and X at the very least barring Dissidia scaling.
FF VI, IX and XVI end-game characters are probably the closest match-ups for him, anything above that's not gonna happen.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is Necron seen as universal? Thought FFIX was locked at planet level.
Barring Dissidia and XIV shit, shouldn't IV and XII also be there ?
Didn't IV get some universal shit in its sequel or am I bugging?

Oh planet level? Then yeah, FFXII is also up there too with the tough but possible match-ups.
Wasn't sure what level of Gilgamesh scaling they actually got so I didn't want to bring XII up.

Necron is "apparently"(I put it in quotations because no game still explains what the fuck he is) the personification of Death who only came about due to Kuja destroying the Original Crystal, basically wiping out all existence on Earth(?).

So he could be Planetary, he could be Universal because Zidane and Co. never actually kills him, he just gives up because he realized that it wasn't the time for everything to end yet.

Otherwise, Ryu can take on XV, XVI and maybe X and that's about it.

So planet level, FTL reactions, he's definitely clearing XV, II and X at the very least barring Dissidia scaling.
FF VI, IX and XVI end-game characters are probably the closest match-ups for him, anything above that's not gonna happen.
Ryu Hayabusa might be higher than planet level. Due to Yaiba defeating a deity who was controlling a dimension with planets/stars.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Off the top of my head there's some chick in Nioh who can transform the sun into a different kind of star and Ryu is >>>> her even without the True Dragon Sword.

Apparently there was some universal shit regarding Vigoor and the Dark Dragon Blade but honestly idk the full context behind it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the strongest char he beats, and thats, after a good fight, is ff13-2 caius, lol

but he clears several chars regardless, even without dissidia nt scale, he is another upper mid tier in the whole series

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Necron is "apparently"(I put it in quotations because no game still explains what the fuck he is) the personification of Death who only came about due to Kuja destroying the Original Crystal, basically wiping out all existence on Earth(?).

So he could be Planetary, he could be Universal because Zidane and Co. never actually kills him, he just gives up because he realized that it wasn't the time for everything to end yet.
Necron, Kuja, etc would largely depend on how durable you believe the Crystal of Origin to be.

Given much weaker and lesser crystals are effectively the GBE of planets and the Crystal of Origin is the analog to the Big Bang (something implied in IX, but something we're directly shown happen in XIII-3 with the crystal that remade that universe, but that's a bit too crossover beyond the interdimensional rift and Gilgamesh related shit), there's definitely room for interpretation.

Memoria being actual time travel via collective unconscious or somehow housing the Crystal of Origin is poorly explained either way too, especially given we know Kuja had to kind of just sit their and eat that thing exploding IIRC.

Back