• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Strongest videogame franchises

Tablos

Preeminent
Digimon , Megaten , Final Fantasy or Xenoblade are the safe options , if you count VN then there is also Umineko , Demonbane and Dies irae.
There also DnD PC games like Plane escape but the lore is a mess.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In no particular order:

SMT
Digimon
Xenogears
Elder Scrolls

Not throwing down any specific order because 1) we've found stuff that puts some of these explicitly lower or higher than the others, and 2) biggaversal stuff gets to be a real headache tbh :life

GoldenHeart

Preeminent
In no particular order:

SMT
Digimon
Xenogears
Elder Scrolls

Not throwing down any specific order because 1) we've found stuff that puts some of these explicitly lower or higher than the others, and 2) biggaversal stuff gets to be a real headache tbh :life
Where do you think Dota would rank in a tier list? Would it crack top 10? You were knowledgeable of the verse iirc

GoldenHeart

Preeminent
At least universe level+. I don’t know or remember if there is anyone that has created or destroyed multiple universes in one go. Most of my knowledge is mostly from the animated series and looking at statements and lore text.
From what i and Jayk gathered on the other forum's thread, the verse is easily megaversal in scope at the very least. Tldr each of the 15 realms divides into infinite alternate versions of it at every moment, and then there's shit beyond it like Clazsureme and Void Spirit's place.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
From what i and Jayk gathered on the other forum's thread, the verse is easily megaversal in scope at the very least. Tldr each of the 15 realms divides into infinite alternate versions of it at every moment, and then there's shit beyond it like Clazsureme and Void Spirit's place.
Sounds like something that should be brought up in the Meta dome

Stuff like this tends to be scrutinized heavily before we judge if it's legit or not

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in no order, the top 10 mostly, a quick summary

lol srw (strongest super mecha game series, along with lol xenogears, they on that tier)
lol smt
lol digimon
lol db heroes (yeah its the vgame version)
lol final fantasy (especially if you count the dissidia stuff)
lol guilty gear
lol castlevania
lol nipponverse
lol elder scrolls
lol super smash bros

King of 🌽

Exceptional
Sounds like something that should be brought up in the Meta dome

Stuff like this tends to be scrutinized heavily before we judge if it's legit or not

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
reminder that sol goodguy, had casually made as backup plan a universal+ weapon in order to counter cosmic beings, and i-no had the joy to be cuid from it :heston

JayK

Even just looking at the game.

- Aghanim's Labyrinth consisting of infinite dimensions.

- Doom comes from a realm beyond the light aka beyond the reach of the Fundamental Forces (Keeper of the Light being referred to as light here).

- The Claszian Expanse which is part of Clasz, a deity dwarfs whichever cosmology of the Ancients and the 7 heavens/hells we've got with their infinite expansion.

There is a lot of other stuff and some of which is part of Artifact and I rather yeet myself than going through god knows how many cards, descriptions and voice lines of a dead game. The verse even on a surface level easily consists of multiple infinite multiverses and from there its only gonna get higher the deeper one looks.

That is honestly not enough to be on par with SMT and TES in particular anyway. Xenogears however? Probably is.

Then there is also Fire Emblem but I in particular am not gonna make a case for the series because most of its recent boosts come from shit writing. Surely there will be a person at some point making a case for above nuke level FE.

:mjlol

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Elder Scrolls
Xenogears
Digimon
Shin Megami Tensei/Persona
Wakfu/Dofus
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Final Fantasy