• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Super Robot Wars Feats Calculations and Discussion Thread

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Apparently I made the original so I'll just repost here

Credits to Blade for the Remade thread Opening

Going to post one calced feat that I recall offhand and look for the rest at some undetermined date in the future

credits where noted

It's later stated in game Ialdabaoth has power matching a Shura General, of which even the arguably weakest one could survive blows from Daizengar, but whatever

E

Example

Unconfirmed
You think there should be a sub-section here on this part of the forum so calculations can be stored or nah?

Anyways the thread looks okay.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Masoukishin Excerpts

Cybuster model kit manual translation

Alpha Excerpts

It is a multiverse (confirmed in @3 and OG) and confirmed to be destroyed/recreated by the supreme god in Z3, although i don't have the excerpts for that on me

From JP SRW Wiki:

1. Anonymous:
  2. @'s Kaworu died back in @1, the kaworu in @3 is from MX, he makes some remarks.

3. Anonymous:
  4. Alpha 3 Kaworu hints that's he the same Kaworu as MX's, and says that he's an "arbitrator" and "servent of the infinite power (= that Ideon thing)".

1. Gendou: "So you've come, Alpha Numbers."
  2. Banjou: "Ikari Gendou..."
  3. Misato: "Commander Ikari, what are you doing!?"
  4. Gendou: "You already know. There is but one way through which mankind can escape the destruction of the Apocalypsis. That is by throwing away their form of man and becoming one with the infinite power. Yes... like the people of the sixth culture."
  5. Cosmo: "What!?"

6. (Blah blah blah omitting this bit)

7. Gendou: "Ide, Getter rays, Bimular, The Power, and so many other unknown energies... All of those are naught more than the infinite power changing its shape and showing parts of itself."
  8. Carsha: "Ide is part of Akashic Record too!?"
  9. Cosmo: "So Ide, the infinite power is destroying the galaxy!? It's abandoned us!?"
  10. Gendou: "There's no point thinking about it. This universe is a failed one of many countless others. That's right... like an experiment in a flask." (HEY GILLIAM SOMEONE'S STEALING YOUR LINE)

Note the joke is Gilliam says pretty much the exact same thing in OG

EDIT2: I can't find the source for it anymore, but the incomplete Cross Gate Paradigm system in Alpha 1 used by Euzeth was fusing no less than 5 or so universes while he piloted the Black Judecca IIRC, while the Adamatron in 2nd OGs is supposed to be a "completed" version of the system

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I still need to add the rest of OG Gaiden and 2nd but uh

let's just say I don't have my PS4 right now

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

just posting that srw30 is lit, got genesic gggar, ultimate dancouga, ultraman, getter devolution and gridman and many others as part of it, let's go

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I went through some OG2 scans cause of ES, remind me to repost them before 2027 hits

Einst recap because lazy/not at HDD