• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Team Quasar vs Team Genis

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
716db9a096e5e5cc4289141c221d2a4d.jpg
p7tqb7Tb_2612201311381gpadd.jpg
957808a62ef93181d815bdac2fcbee2e.jpg
853315-chan_hercules.jpg
Quasar, Rom, Silver Surfer, Hercules

vs

1798963-genis_new.jpg
2NQ8IxAq_1904181110141gpadd.jpg
817787-nova.jpg
3c14656cbb9c88d7e6d77e435c52bbb8.jpg
Legacy Genis, Beta Ray Bill, Richard Rider, Sentry

>Bloodlusted
>Everyone is in their classic versions at full power, outside of that assume no god-amps
>Sentry gets no void and is of stable mind, Hercules gets his mace

Who wins? Discuss.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Damn this is just Team Chad vs Team Chads

You got Hercules on one side, and Beta Ray Bill on the other
You could say, this is my chaddest thread yet
:mjpls
Pound for pound, who do you think is the stronger team. (explain who you would match each other up with aswell if you could)

You could say, this is my chaddest thread yet
:mjpls
Pound for pound, who do you think is the stronger team. (explain who you would match each other up with aswell if you could)
Hard to say, Quasar and Surfer have some of the best energy manipulation in the game,

but Genis and Sentry aren't slouches in that department either. I don't know THAT much about Hercules beyond his strength being enough to hurt Adam Warlock.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Hard to say, Quasar and Surfer have some of the best energy manipulation in the game,

but Genis and Sentry aren't slouches in that department either.
So Quasar and Surfer vs Genis and Sentry?
I don't know THAT much about Hercules beyond his strength being enough to hurt Adam Warlock.
He's > Thor in CQC while drunk. Herc was choking him out and Thor got a mutual KO with a thunder bolt. He also has feats of knocking Galactus on his ass etc. But that's expected at this tier.

How do you think ROM and Richard fare here?
🤔

He's > Thor in CQC while drunk. Herc was choking him out and Thor got a mutual KO with a thunder bolt. He also has feats of knocking Galactus on his ass etc. But that's expected at this tier.
Yeah, Beta Ray Bill and Hercules is a good substitute for Her vs Thor

How do you think ROM and Richard fare here?
Richard is a tank, he and Rom both did well against Gladiator so they're a good match. He can absorb and send back Gladiator's energy beams, but he's no Silver Surfer. Even so? His Energy Sheilds can protect him and others from one of Galactus' Multi-Solar System explosions

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i will say, it's a draw

cuz, they can stomp each other, in insta, with all the amount of hax and firepower, each team has

but

team rom, might win 6/10, for the fact that norrin's high end feats = full power, are more impressive and has better portrayal too

but team genis has also sentry, who has his own impressive amount of high-end feats

overall, it can go either way, that's what i say

ps: prob the best comic vs fight, of the past months

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Just two things to note
Richard is a tank, he and Rom both did well against Gladiator so they're a good match.
ROM was weakened when he fought Gladiator, and was still portrayed and shown his equal physically (he never got to use his Neutralizer)
DiNuZYv_dRAmxbuqdiFGFqk68dmtxAjsKHTjtV0RIVFJLDEIcEVQV90Ucyn5778brcj8O8CYxla_=s0
q6gXI8yrqL6b_HzP9UyiS1_Iww7MjPWDC9I8z4j7MNPKDEhShJFvAFuySaHHnW6LdQM0cOVpBjbI=s0
He can absorb and send back Gladiator's energy beams, but he's no Silver Surfer. Even so? His Energy Sheilds can protect him and others from one of Galactus' Multi-Solar System explosions
ROM can absorb energy aswell, shown when he absorbed energy blasts from Jack of Hearts and drained Powerhouse
sLL2m9LjEm4hhb3CUrdQzQDixei2wr73SBr_fhNG90PCptu21UnFmTHYCtJ4qImM0moAYEY9Hapq=s0
Tx7NEFPLNwkhFBjyWcg6SUPr4YF0XuXHpZch7-nSXVLtuSCW4h0ESzk5TC9PqW8ESXF1HL3pNc0I=s0

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
what can Legacy Genis do again?
Much of what Quasar can do (nega bands and all) and has gave Surfer high diff fights multiple times, usually coming down to Surfer being witty and using his hax.

When it actually comes to Quasar vs Genis? Classic Quasar has better feats across the board

Back