The Calc Request Thread

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Saw we didn't have one here yet and thought I'd make it myself.

Want a scan or video from a piece of media looked at for what speed, destructive capacity, range, etc... can be derived from it? this is the place to ask about that.

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
And to christen the thread i'll make the first request myself reposting a request I made on the other forum

I would like to see two feats from a series called Orient get calced.

Here's the first one

What's being cut is a hollowed out mountain on an island which we can get an above view of from here

and an explanation of it being hollowed out from here

And here is the second one

We get an explanation and a zoomed out view showing the attack reaches all the way from Awaji Island to the far shore of another landmass

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

def low island levels [at least]

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Can someone calc this feat from The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years?

It kinda looks like a spatial slicing attack to me the way it’s drawn.

But I guess the “ridiculous strength” remark goes against that…

@Blade so what would you eyeball this at?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

But I guess the “ridiculous strength” remark goes against that…

@Blade so what would you eyeball this at?

at least country level+, but the insane part, is the massive dozen amount of km's of that space cutting slash range

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well, Ricky does have the ability to cut through space to make portals so it could be that but...

The novel makes it sound like he did it with pure strength as well.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Said it somewhat as a joke but would being half of the energy needed to push away Jupiter sent flying at Earth at FTL speeds pushed by Satan back into orbit be equal to destroying a large planet?

(http://imgur.com/a/7V9cDwo)

Kinda actually want to know this.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
The OBD doesn't do KE calcs for anything FTL and higher because of how it breaks physics.
Speaking of calculations that are faster than FTL, can't you just make the assumption that objects that move at FTL speeds are outside the boundaries of what can be calculated?

It would more or less be considered hax, pretty much.

So moving Jupiter at FTL speeds would be Large Planet level since Jupiter's actual size is around that level.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Can someone calc this feat from Beware Of Chicken?

Jin Rou, or Rou Jin the MC punches Lu Ban so hard and far he cross a thousand li.

Here’s a few maps for scale.

Map of the Crimson Phoenix Empire:

Something to note, Rou Jin is punching Lu Ban from the Dueling Peaks, which is labeled 7 to Yellow Rock Plateau.

Pale Moon Lake which is the circle of water labeled 5, which is beside the Dueling Peaks, while looks small is actually comparable to the Great Lakes in the US.

Size of Pale Moon Lake compared to real life lakes:

So much energy did this punch have to send Lu Ban over a thousand Li?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ganishka in Chapter 297 of Berserk creates a pretty big storm. Part of it's built up a page prior but the clouds don't appear until the latter page.

It's possible we could get some decent numbers out of this.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
How fast are Remo and Chiun moving here exactly. Based on how much they move compared to the electrical signal.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
How fast are Remo and Chiun moving here exactly. Based on how much they move compared to the electrical signal.

it is in the ftl range either way since it's part of the em spectrum, if i have to say a minimum version, it's in the 2-4c tier

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Anyone want to take a look at this crater feat from the latest chapter of Ghost Reaper Girl?

That's wind that Night-Gaunt's using in case that helps or it isn't clear.

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@Blade

Forgot to tell you bro. Burning Effect translations have come back!

And Bear gives us a preview of what would happen if his overflowing power were to keep going for too long

Seems like the Earth wouldn't just be destroyed the explosion would be way larger than the planet

Reactions: Ral