The Fallen (Transformers) vs Anti-Monitor (DC)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Cringe ahh multiversal thread but making this because I finally found the thinnest of pretexts for hyping up The Fallen after I deemed him near featless for so long.

Obviously this is the true form of The Fallen as the rest wouldn't really stand any chance.

He fights the COIE version and then the modern day one.

Battle takes place in the wonderful world of Bleach

ulX9cYZxT5xQM4ny385QsekNlvxL-UM6Uyr6EGZXZe8.jpg

5epOOkB.jpg

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

well sort of but it’s also pretty clear none of them can manipulate the entire thing on their own, the Star Saber was fractured specifically to prevent that because it’s the only thing that can (for them)

what I am a bit confused on currently is that when one of The Fallen’s avatars gets ejected from the Shattered Glass multiverse (aside from the stuff listed above there’s also entirely different other cosmos apparently ) and they talk about all entropy being from him, they include those universes

it’s weird because The Fallen explicit calls the reverse multiverse lost and hidden. He wasn’t aware of it and neither are the other 13. It’s implied in the text there was a future bigger plot being setup with this, but we have no clue if it’ll be elaborated on ever

is it possible to elaborate on his avatar? did entropy disappear or was implied to be caused by just his avatar?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I am a bit confused by how the story framed the Negative multiverse. It is explicitly something the 13 don’t know about. The Fallen (in this case, a parallel Bayformers The Fallen who wound up there by accident) wants to stay there because none of his siblings know about it, so he can conquer it without interference.

They eventually eject him back to the Positive multiverse, but when they talk about him they still attribute entropy in theirs as being “The Fallen’s influence”

There was clearly a larger plotline being built up here, the fact that the Negative multiverse was hidden, and only became fully visible after the Shroud was placed on the positive one (removing a pre-existing Shroud on the Negative one we never heard of) is extremely conspicuous. But Funpub lost the license and their literal final thing published was showcasing all of this in general.

The Fallen gloats a lot in the story about how many universes he’ll own and I wouldn’t attribute all of entropy to any avatar regardless, I haven’t seen any 13 avatars operate on that level power

Tyran sila

As I understand it, The Fallen's powers vary depending on the universe where he is located, but if he is his true "self" then he has all those abilities aside, aren't they above the alternity?

Back