• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

RDK

Marvelous
the way u went about it felt like u were trying to prove something
i feel like theres no need to announce that ur catching up to a virtually inactive thread where there has barely been any activity
I like this post, I've often caught people for very similar showy posts and agree that this feels like one of those

RDK

Marvelous
Slightly town :

Orca - the guy is wishing for interactions, don't hate how the guy is playing so far

Null :

Aurelian - not enough coming from him
Magic
RDK
Whicker - don't remember anything from him tbh
Gad - just here to make jokes
Polar Bear - he's just in null right now but I have a weird vibe about him
Poyser - I don't know if I should put the guy in scums or in townies, he's active but I know he's strong enough to act like this as scum

slightly scum :

Rugrat - the way he comes just to leave a drop and go gives me a bad vibe
Yoho - I have the feeling the guy is struggling to give us decent activity from him
Psyhic - didn't like the OMGUS thing about Polar Bear and the "are we voting Yoho" while there was almost 24h remaining
I like this early list.

Tabling 3 people as scum and only 1 as town displays a degree of paranoia I'd expect more from town.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this early list.

Tabling 3 people as scum and only 1 as town displays a degree of paranoia I'd expect more from town.
It's fairly easy to fake though? Is this really a town read then?

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
@Rugrat what u think of gads entrance
It was fabulous, obviously

Heidi Klum Hair Flip GIF by America's Got Talent

RDK

Marvelous
It's fairly easy to fake though? Is this really a town read then?
Are you suggesting he put that entire read list together just to get me to town read him

I don't even think that's a particularly easy read list to fake this early from someone of his level

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Are you suggesting he put that entire read list together just to get me to town read him

I don't even think that's a particularly easy read list to fake this early from someone of his level
I'm suggesting that some of his posts feel like he's, as you say, paranoid and processing the thread, but then he goes and misses information that even I didn't miss (that bar is low ffs) and both of those different styles feel jarring.

At the very least, I'd say it merits a better look into him.

And even if you don't think he can fake a list like that, if he is scum (I'm not suggesting this), he could have someone coach him (I'm not suggesting this either.

Basically do not want to place him in town pile rn.

RDK

Marvelous
she has suspects and shes not doing anything abt them really

and yea i think she can reaction test as scum?
its not exactly difficult to do?
A lot of people never reaction test as scum because they're not trying to catch scum

Back