• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Poyser

You jumped onto me after Rugrat came in to support the wagon. If it’s just RDK it can just be noise. More talk about then a vote can really push things that way
Lmao bit of a stretch mate. These are all the posts that were made about you from RDK’s point to my vote

vote: whicker

i kinda wanna do this instead tbh

The short burst of posts when he came in felt quite self conscious and more like fulfilling his duty of getting activity in than the completely erratic display in BCS where he was quite easy for me to identify as town through his sheer could not give a fuck what anyone thought of him attitude

Good point, you can be town for now

Don’t hate this! Haven’t really noticed whicker at all

vote whicker

Think I’m ok with lending a hand here for now.

Once again, just full of absolute shite. You also said “it’s for the reasons that RDK said” which were completely different to what you just tried to say. Get him gone

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
The point is that you didn't make a point of this when he was alive. You're retroactively attaching reads to a dead player. If you're scum, and I'm beginning to think you are, you had less reasons to clear him while he was alive
y the fuck would i tell the thread that i think aurelian is a pr while he was alive?
i already said that i think he is town and that should be enough

Poyser

i literally explained WHY i had several posts abt y gad was sus
he was literally kept asking me abt it u moron :thisguy:
otherwise i wouldnt have that many, its really not that hard to understand

as for starting a wagon on psychic this phase is extremely unrealistic and kinda dumb that u would suggest that
besides, there is a wagon on u this phase that im pretty content with so i dont see any need to change directions atm

this is just plain false
do u think scum genuinely do anything?
they act as if they r contributing while not actually doing so to blend in
stronger scum will spend more time trying to contribute while actively pushing town in the wrong direction maybe but no offense, its not really as applicable in her case
No you fucking spaz, it’s not about the fact that you answered gad’s questions it’s about the fact you dedicated ZERO time to try and convince anybody to vote psychic or say why you think she was scum. This is your top scum read and the wagon you want to lynch yet you’re happy to just chat shit to Gad and not bother with her?

The second part is retarded for real. You have never tried to start a wagon on psychic. It might be unrealistic now because it’s late in day but you NEVER tried to start a wagon on her today, so the way you’ve framed that is so disingenuous it’s unreal

The last part just seems like you’ve completely ignored anything I’ve actually said lol. You’re arguing against something I haven’t said

Poyser

Hime trying to get people to hammer me before I’ve even claimed lmao, open scumming. Is that because I softed vig? :heston

I’m The Great Deku Tree…. Tree stump

Poyser

pls vote poyser when ur online
fuji is most likely asleep by now and theres no guarantee he will come back by eod considering his overall absence this game
the day will almost certainly end in no lynch if u dont vote

besides i believe u were sussing poyser and rugrat and rugrat most likely slipped when he randomly said to "stick on whicker" meaning whickers wagon probs has scums on it (poyser, rugrat, psychic for example who youve expressed degrees of sus on)
What the fuck is this lmao

He said he was thinking of voting someone else and then said stick on Whicker. How is that a slip???

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No you fucking spaz, it’s not about the fact that you answered gad’s questions it’s about the fact you dedicated ZERO time to try and convince anybody to vote psychic or say why you think she was scum. This is your top scum read and the wagon you want to lynch yet you’re happy to just chat shit to Gad and not bother with her?

The second part is retarded for real. You have never tried to start a wagon on psychic. It might be unrealistic now because it’s late in day but you NEVER tried to start a wagon on her today, so the way you’ve framed that is so disingenuous it’s unreal

The last part just seems like you’ve completely ignored anything I’ve actually said lol. You’re arguing against something I haven’t said
i did say y i think she was scum multiple times since then
yet youve conveniently ignored every single post abt that, y?

y do i need to be the one to push wagons and start them if im fine with the direction its already been going?
personally would prefer u lynched over psychic bc ur one of my top scum reads as well plus u have had much more thread interactions with ppl and have more thread control too and since i believe u to be scum, thats bad

and the last part is in response to the bolded
didnt realize that was so hard to understand

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
What the fuck is this lmao

He said he was thinking of voting someone else and then said stick on Whicker. How is that a slip???
cuz it 100% looks like something meant for the scum chat?
no way would someone say "stick on whicker" without addressing anyone randomly

and the guy said he was replying to himself too lol

im not really inclined to believe that he just decides command himself in the thread not to push me

Poyser

i did say y i think she was scum multiple times since then
yet youve conveniently ignored every single post abt that, y?

y do i need to be the one to push wagons and start them if im fine with the direction its already been going?
personally would prefer u lynched over psychic bc ur one of my top scum reads as well plus u have had much more thread interactions with ppl and have more thread control too and since i believe u to be scum, thats bad

and the last part is in response to the bolded
didnt realize that was so hard to understand
Because you were talking about how I acted around your slot in the past…… before you’d done that???? Jesus Christ. I’ve also already explained why I think she’s more likely town, so I haven’t ignored it have I? I just don’t agree with you. I’ve seen psychic sussed for this exact same thing in previous games and she was TOWN. It’s a completely outdated tell that I’m not sure ever applied on the first place

I can’t really believe that second part is genuine. Why should you be the one to push your scum read…? Is that a real question? You can’t say you were happy with the way day was going at the start of day since the people getting votes were polar and Whicker, people you seem to have as town. So that’s a LIE

The last part is exactly what I said. I never said scum do things genuinely? You’re arguing things I didn’t say. I say they don’t do stuff that they’re fully aware is pointless. They’ll obviously have a reason for doing stuff. If that reason is “to look productive” then that doesn’t really apply if they are already aware that it’s not productive??

Poyser

cuz it 100% looks like something meant for the scum chat?
no way would someone say "stick on whicker" without addressing anyone randomly

and the guy said he was replying to himself too lol

im not really inclined to believe that he just decides command himself in the thread not to push me
You’re a fucking idiot

He literally posted 2 thoughts minutes apart lmfao.

“Tempted to push hime”

“stick on Whicker”

Literally makes perfect sense that he was posting 2 of his own thoughts. The second in response to the first. Fucking brain dead or scum

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You’re a fucking idiot

He literally posted 2 thoughts minutes apart lmfao.

“Tempted to push hime”

“stick on Whicker”

Literally makes perfect sense that he was posting 2 of his own thoughts. The second in response to the first. Fucking brain dead or scum
8v1jis.jpg

🤡

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Lmao it literally makes 1000x more sense than the absolute dreck you’re trying to push
enough with ur damage control
its literally so ridiculous

it was a command not a thought
he wouldve had to literally do that exact meme to himself 1 minute after posting that he is thinking of pushing me

Back