• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Thor with Stormbreaker (MCU) vs Optimus Prime with Star Saber (Transformers Prime)

Tyran sila

They are both formidable leaders and warriors who lost their worlds and found a home on earth. They wield weapons of great power created from the power of the stars.

They are Thor from Infinity War and Optimus 2.0 from season three.

Equalized speed.

Both are being controlled and each believes that the other is a threat that must be eliminated and not contained.

Who wins?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
show feats have the star saber roughly around city level, though there’s supposedly other lore putting it at star level but I don’t remember what it was lol

cba to remember MCU scaling

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
He shouldn't go below ~small planet level for deflecting the Gauntlet blast

Negima has had him around star level in an older FV thread for the bifrost? feat, I think

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
There's apparently a Star level feat in Captain Marvel but i haven't really bothered to watch it

What if had 4 Stone Ultron munching a galaxy too iirc

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
oh yeah marvel jumpstarts a sun in that. There are so many odd author statements that confuse me to how it scales to Thor
Stormbreaker clearly cleaves through an IG stone beam, but then we get the "uhhhhh Thanos was saving their power" statement so idek man

Thor should win this regardless

Tyran sila

show feats have the star saber roughly around city level, though there’s supposedly other lore putting it at star level but I don’t remember what it was lol

cba to remember MCU scaling
The Forge of Solús Prime is capable of destroying a planet with only 50% of its power and the Star Saber is more powerful than that. It makes sense since they are designed to combat Unicron, which although it is not the size of a planet as such, is larger than a mountain and city.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
The Forge of Solús Prime is capable of destroying a planet with only 50% of its power and the Star Saber is more powerful than that. It makes sense since they are designed to combat Unicron, which although it is not the size of a planet as such, is larger than a mountain and city.
maybe when the 13 were using them but none of the characters in the show ever drew that much power, the best I recall is the Dark Star Saber slicing apart one of the Pyramids of Giza and Optimus damaging Trypticon/the Nemesis with the original

Tyran sila

maybe when the 13 were using them but none of the characters in the show ever drew that much power, the best I recall is the Dark Star Saber slicing apart one of the Pyramids of Giza and Optimus damaging Trypticon/the Nemesis with the original
I'll use Dragon Ball logic and say that they contain the power to not destroy the planet because they seek to protect or conquer it, not destroy it. In the description of the forge it says that you have to be careful when using it or it would be a disaster.

In the web series Power of the Primes we see how at first the Requiem Blaster was able to destroy a small part of Cybertron but in the end when Megatron was killed by the weapon it did not cause any destruction.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I'll use Dragon Ball logic and say that they contain the power to not destroy the planet because they seek to protect or conquer it, not destroy it. In the description of the forge it says that you have to be careful when using it or it would be a disaster.

In the web series Power of the Primes we see how at first the Requiem Blaster was able to destroy a small part of Cybertron but in the end when Megatron was killed by the weapon it did not cause any destruction.
power of the primes is a completely different continuity than Transformers Prime is
there are way too many drastically lower showings in TFP than planet level. It doesn't make the lore non-canon, it just means characters like Magnus and Optimus were not able to use those tools to the degree the 13 would have been able to

Tyran sila

power of the primes is a completely different continuity than Transformers Prime is
there are way too many drastically lower showings in TFP than planet level. It doesn't make the lore non-canon, it just means characters like Magnus and Optimus were not able to use those tools to the degree the 13 would have been able to
Yes, both series have nothing to do with each other but I mention it because in a certain way they visually show us the description that is in the Primus pact. about the Requiem Blaster and the destruction it can cause as "leveling mountains"

Ultra Magnus wasn't the Prime, he had the forge when he was no longer in power, although I think it was restored in the comics. Optimus also didn't use the Star Saber for long as it was destroyed by something that matched its power and although it was restored it was shelved as the Dark Star Saber because it unbalanced the program in terms of power.

Which makes me wonder why Alpha Trion didn't use the items against the Quintessons or to end the war, but I think the answer is that he had to let things happen that way because that's how it's written.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
There's apparently a Star level feat in Captain Marvel but i haven't really bothered to watch it

What if had 4 Stone Ultron munching a galaxy too iirc
Also Gorr speeding up the orbit of his own star to create shadow monsters, and there's arguable scaling he gets from Khonshu and Odin too, depending on how canon you think the L&T trailers are even a couple of celestials were hiding from Gorr in god city. I've seen people go back and forth on large planet level pre-ragnarok Thor because of him battling a Reality Stone powered Malekith

Last edited:

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Они оба грозные лидеры и воины, потерявшие свои миры и нашедшие дом на земле. Они владеют оружием огромной силы, созданным силой звезд.

Это Тор из «Войны бесконечности» и Оптимус 2.0 из третьего сезона.

Выравненная скорость.

Оба находятся под контролем, и каждый считает, что другой представляет собой угрозу, которую необходимо устранить, а не сдерживать.

Кто выигрывает?
Чтобы это был хоть какой-то честный бой, необходимо использовать всю уровневую преемственность, включая игры по Трансформерам Прайм, а также книги, где Оптимус смог каким-то образом танковать выстрелом бластера Реквиема, способного поглощения гравитационной энергии черных дыр, а также способности уничтожить планету, хотя и с натяжкой.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
возможно, когда их использовали 13, но ни один из персонажей сериала никогда не получал столько силы, лучшее, что я помню, это Сабля Темной Звезды, разрезающая одну из пирамид Гизы, и Оптимус, наносящий урон Триптикону/Немезиде оригиналом.
Насколько я помню, по моим расчетам, прочность Триптикона может исчисляться десятками гигатонн в тротиловом эквиваленте.

Back