Tiddy Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
(you don't have advantage on this)

You try your best to emulate him but in doing so used the wrong fingers and gesture. You somehow managed to give him the double bird with a very goofy grin on your face, still convinced you've absolutely nailed it. He cocks an eyebrow at you and appears to reach for his club.
I cast Reduce on the Ogre's club

Pericolo

Illustrious
The Ogre reaches for his club, and retrieves it just a bit too fast thanks to its much decreased weight. What looks like a toy on his belt is grabbed by his brutish hands, and flies out of them at an incredible speed. The Ogre seems unsure of what just happened, and looks at you. You're still doing the double bird but now magic is cast from your gesture.

He seems very displeased and cracks his knuckles.

FIGHT ACT ITEM MERCY

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
The Ogre reaches for his club, and retrieves it just a bit too fast thanks to its much decreased weight. What looks like a toy on his belt is grabbed by his brutish hands, and flies out of them at an incredible speed. The Ogre seems unsure of what just happened, and looks at you. You're still doing the double bird but now magic is cast from your gesture.

He seems very displeased and cracks his knuckles.

FIGHT ACT ITEM MERCY
ITEM

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
If you line break right after you type something, it’ll give you space and won’t interfere with the post

like so (just without this line of text)

But it’s disabled now which is also okay

I’ll look into seeing if it can be coded where it isn’t static and moves along with your text

Thanks. If the users want it back feel free to add it again, this line break thing probably works.

Reactions: Ral

Leng

Illustrious
If we're talking about good features, being able to change your own username with an automatic buffer is smart.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
If we're talking about good features, being able to change your own username with an automatic buffer is smart.
It's baked in; we just need to figure out the buffer and it will also get rid of the archaic username change request thread idea.

I'll let you know once we figure this out!

Leng

Illustrious
It's baked in; we just need to figure out the buffer and it will also get rid of the archaic username change request thread idea.

I'll let you know once we figure this out!
Oh right I was just saying I thought it was good you had it but didn't realise it wasn't working yet. No urgency or anything, just seemed nifty.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh right I was just saying I thought it was good you had it but didn't realise it wasn't working yet. No urgency or anything, just seemed nifty.
Sorry, brain was scrambled due to recent events and lots of technical work involved to get this forum progressively running.

It looks like it isn't borked and I wasn't seeing it because I changed my name back to Ral recently lol can you got to your user account details and check next to your username for a "Change" button next to it?

Leng

Illustrious
Sorry, brain was scrambled due to recent events and lots of technical work involved to get this forum progressively running.

It looks like it isn't borked and I wasn't seeing it because I changed my name back to Ral recently lol can you got to your user account details and check next to your username for a "Change" button next to it?

It says I'll be able to after 2nd Nov, which makes sense if there's a buffer between changes.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
It says I'll be able to after 2nd Nov, which makes sense if there's a buffer between changes.
I never touched the setting, other than enabling it for groups to be able to use the feature, so the default is 30 days :catsalute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back