Tiddy Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
If anyone has issues with the character counter being in the way of the post editor, let me know; it was the main reason why I disabled it because shitposting became nearly intollerable on mobile :blobfacade

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
If anyone has issues with the character counter being in the way of the post editor, let me know; it was the main reason why I disabled it because shitposting became nearly intollerable on mobile :blobfacade

It tends to get in the way of what I'm typing, even on PC. Can you disable it for me, plz?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
It tends to get in the way of what I'm typing, even on PC. Can you disable it for me, plz?
I'd have to disable it for all; I think XF doesn't even know that it's a bug and haven't even bothered to investigate lmao I'll turn it off globally for now. It only allows users to change the options in their preferences rather than allowing them to turn it off, which is stupid :tiredpepe

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
If you line break right after you type something, it’ll give you space and won’t interfere with the post

like so (just without this line of text)

But it’s disabled now which is also okay

I’ll look into seeing if it can be coded where it isn’t static and moves along with your text

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Normal I have reached out to the powers that be: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/editor-bb-code-manager.134142/post-1540688

Hopefully they respond cause I'd like to get this working for you (and others that use this feature too). I know NF/FV has this add-on too, so I assume it's fucked there as well. Can't believe I'll be fixing shit for both forums, if they even fix it, and he notices theirs a fix available. Would Jff boy go to this length to make sure his members are happy? I think not :ral

I’ll look into seeing if it can be coded where it isn’t static and moves along with your text
That would be neat, but I think the safest bet is to relocate it to a better spot, not all up in the editor body like these mf's programmed it to be smh. We can do template edits, but I'mma let them fix it for us!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
right on

although I will change the font (if there isn’t an option to) it’s ugly and driving me nuts lmao

Pericolo

Illustrious
I cast Dancing Lights to set the mood
All around the prone Ogre you see colorful lights erupt and splay themselves out in the air with wicked and hypnotic rhythm. They gracefully turn your encounter into a much fancier setting. The Ogre seems unaffected and proceeds to get back up.

What do you do?
*All stars by smash mouth intensifies*
For some reason the Ogre retrieves a pair of glasses, tinted in unspeakable blackness. He dons them surely blinding himself and makes a queer gesture, as if holding two items with fingers pointed in your direction. He then cracks a smile, says something in Giant with a dialect, and removes the cursed glasses. He continues as if none of this happened. What cosmic joke this is, only he knows.

What do you do?

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
All around the prone Ogre you see colorful lights erupt and splay themselves out in the air with wicked and hypnotic rhythm. They gracefully turn your encounter into a much fancier setting. The Ogre seems unaffected and proceeds to get back up.

What do you do?

For some reason the Ogre retrieves a pair of glasses, tinted in unspeakable blackness. He dons them surely blinding himself and makes a queer gesture, as if holding two items with fingers pointed in your direction. He then cracks a smile, says something in Giant with a dialect, and removes the cursed glasses. He continues as if none of this happened. What cosmic joke this is, only he knows.

What do you do?
I do some fingerguns back then walk past him

Last edited:

Pericolo

Illustrious
I do some fingerguns back then walk past him
(you don't have advantage on this)

You try your best to emulate him but in doing so used the wrong fingers and gesture. You somehow managed to give him the double bird with a very goofy grin on your face, still convinced you've absolutely nailed it. He cocks an eyebrow at you and appears to reach for his club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back