To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Not a peep from Black Star. I’m guessing because these days, people know Fire Force more than Soul Eater
A few years ago it could have been an equal match but with the end of Fire Force in theory the top tiers of Soul Eater would be planet level due to the power scaling that exists with Death-sama and Fire Force...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A few years ago it could have been an equal match but with the end of Fire Force in theory the top tiers of Soul Eater would be planet level due to the power scaling that exists with Death-sama and Fire Force...
I know. It’s hilarious what a boost Soul Eater got from a once completely separate series by the author that ended up being a prequel to it as it’s big twist at the end.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

jojos-bizarre-adventure-joseph-joestar.gif

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
How fast would the Rampage Dress be?

Checking back from the Death Battle, I saw that Misaka used the Rampage Dress and impressed Kimi in speed when Kimi reacted to Misaka's lightning.

Then comes the fight against Gunha that many say Gunha was not going to full but Gunha reacted to lightning very casually, he was surprised by Junko's speed.

(When Gunha was calculated, the lightning speed was taken as 150 km/s but currently it is taken as 440 km/s, so the calculation would be about mach 300
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/one-piece-calcs-ct123-edition.1236059/post-63419232 )

In off panel Ayu's assistant after his fight against Gunha wearing the Rampage Dress, although it seems that Gunha won easily, it is seen that he managed to hit him several times due to the injuries he had.

And when Gunha fires his electric cannon, although Junko had her hands up in anticipation, it seems that she reacts after Gunha fires it for her to release her electric shocks.

So Junko MHS? (Between mach 300 to 1300)

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
How fast would the Rampage Dress be?

Checking back from the Death Battle, I saw that Misaka used the Rampage Dress and impressed Kimi in speed when Kimi reacted to Misaka's lightning.

Then comes the fight against Gunha that many say Gunha was not going to full but Gunha reacted to lightning very casually, he was surprised by Junko's speed.

(When Gunha was calculated, the lightning speed was taken as 150 km/s but currently it is taken as 440 km/s, so the calculation would be about mach 300
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/one-piece-calcs-ct123-edition.1236059/post-63419232 )

In off panel Ayu's assistant after his fight against Gunha wearing the Rampage Dress, although it seems that Gunha won easily, it is seen that he managed to hit him several times due to the injuries he had.

And when Gunha fires his electric cannon, although Junko had her hands up in anticipation, it seems that she reacts after Gunha fires it for her to release her electric shocks.

So Junko MHS? (Between mach 300 to 1300)
To avoid confusion, Misaka is more powerful and has better reactions but her mastery of the Rampage Dress is inferior to Junko's.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

I find it funny that this revision is being done now of all times given the upcoming Death Battle with Misaka :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I find it funny that this revision is being done now of all times given the upcoming Death Battle with Misaka :mjgrin
A lot of nonsense and outright false information.

Kihara Noukan being any tougher than a normal dog without the AAA is just silly when a killer whale was going to kill him

Also this:

Terra of the Left was able to survive a direct blow from an Earth Blade without the aid of his magic; said Earth Blade was capable of performing an 7-B feat [in To Aru Majutsu no Index Vol 14 Chapter 4 Part 5] that was worth 36.8546845 Megatons of TNT, a High 7-C feat [in To Aru Majutsu no Index Vol.14 Chapter 4 Part 8] that is worth 706.381453 Kilotons of TNT, and a 7-C feat [in To Aru Majutsu no Index Vol.14 Chapter 4 Part 8] worth 19.2970677 Kilotons of TNT. Terra's durability should probably scale to 7-B, and it should be Kamijou Touma was capable of harming Terra, is the only person to have fought him (and not instantly killed him), and knocking him out in two blows.

… is blatantly false. He was weak enough on his own for Touma to knock his ass out with 2 punches for one, and two Terra confirmed he did in fact use his power in time to avoid being incinerated

dMEtwB1.png

xJPKsaW.png

KwSTRmr.png

sG6CxgS.png

R5ASfLe.png

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
At the very least, shouldn't all magicians scale to their spells somewhat regardless?

Character X uses spell on Touma, he withstands it, he hurts them in turn, etc etc

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Top59 Any way to measure the energy of the emission jet of Kimi’s black hole that the Angel Dragon was constantly taking in the energy of?

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Top59 Any way to measure the energy of the emission jet of Kimi’s black hole that the Angel Dragon was constantly taking in the energy of?
Well, I have tried to measure it but it has been difficult for me to get something concrete, later I will deepen the reasons since I am somewhat busy at the moment.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
A lot of nonsense and outright false information.

Kihara Noukan being any tougher than a normal dog without the AAA is just silly when a killer whale was going to kill him

Also this:

Terra of the Left was able to survive a direct blow from an Earth Blade without the aid of his magic; said Earth Blade was capable of performing an 7-B feat [in To Aru Majutsu no Index Vol 14 Chapter 4 Part 5] that was worth 36.8546845 Megatons of TNT, a High 7-C feat [in To Aru Majutsu no Index Vol.14 Chapter 4 Part 8] that is worth 706.381453 Kilotons of TNT, and a 7-C feat [in To Aru Majutsu no Index Vol.14 Chapter 4 Part 8] worth 19.2970677 Kilotons of TNT. Terra's durability should probably scale to 7-B, and it should be Kamijou Touma was capable of harming Terra, is the only person to have fought him (and not instantly killed him), and knocking him out in two blows.

… is blatantly false. He was weak enough on his own for Touma to knock his ass out with 2 punches for one, and two Terra confirmed he did in fact use his power in time to avoid being incinerated

dMEtwB1.png

xJPKsaW.png

KwSTRmr.png

sG6CxgS.png

R5ASfLe.png
Btw, do you have the novel quote for Terra using his magic to survive the attack?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Btw, do you have the novel quote for Terra using his magic to survive the attack?
Terra did not even have time to make an exclamation of surprise.

With a tremendous noise, Terra of the Left’s body was truly smashed to pieces.

What Acqua of the Back had done was quite simple.

He had broken one of the pillars holding up the ceiling of St. Peter’s Basilica and swung it into Terra’s body with a single hand. But the overwhelming power and speed with which he had done so caused what looked like a roaring billow of wind.

Terra of the Left’s miraculous precedence magic “Execution of Light” had allowed him to survive Academy City’s large scale supersonic bombing, but Acqua of the Back did not give him time to use it.

A splattering sound could be heard.

Most of Terra’s body was gone. All that was left was his upper chest, his right arm, and his head.

“Oh…ah…?”

Terra looked up with the expression of someone who had no idea what had happened.

It seemed he tried to use “Execution of Light” to close up his wounds, but his head failed to activate the spell so nothing happened.

Acqua of the Back looked down at him in contempt.

Terra was still able to think.

But that wasn’t due to anything Terra had done; it was due to Acqua’s attack being so fast that his body had not yet had time to die.

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Ok, to explain better.

We know of two black holes that Kimi created, one that evaporated in microseconds, another that he created in a galaxy millions of light years away, this second from which the dragon fed, the problem is that we don't know how big it is, since users think it must have been Massive Black Hole for AC to detect it, but it's also possible that AC's technology is so advanced that it can detect it despite its size.
I remember that the first black hole, due to its short duration, I calculated to Island level, calculating it as a microscopic black hole.
Then the second one is more complicated and important because it is the one connected to the dragon, it could use or the average size of a black hole and if so it releases an energy similar to a small planet+ level every second, I think Vsbattle has a linked scientific post, now it is also see in a scene the black hole destroying multiple unknown objects (it is not known if it are asteroids, planets or simple dust) and an arrow towards the dragon is illustrated so the dragon receives energy from the matter that the black hole consumes.

Then in the scientific records it is indicated that she could destroy the solar system with a black hole, I don't know the minimum size to achieve that, removing the obvious of indicating that it is Solar System level, it would be good to give her a number, I should investigate that.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That’s exactly what I was thinking. The scientists biggest fear was Kimi creating a black hole too close to the Earth that it along with the Solar System would be swallowed up and was wondering if that was a good measurement for the size of the current one she used

Back