Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
i will point out starscream is way faster than mach 2.8 so him dodging photon beams doesnt seem too outlandish; he and multiple other characters regularly cross the entire galaxy in the show, so he can get pretty insanely fast
this is another example of taking the tech specs and bio info as absolute gospel, trumping even feats, cause his marvel comics bio has him at like city block level when hes able to absorb the energy of the underbase, which just by flying through can ignite the atmospheres of planets and cause stars to go supernova, or every planetary and higher feat in the original show

grillmaster

Paramount
i hesitate to scale him to that though for fairness' sake, same with powermaster optimus being nearly (but not completely) destroyed by unicrons point blank explosion, because the underbases power eventually blew screamer apart
it does make for an absolutely ridiculous energy absorption feat though, which is great

grillmaster

Paramount
i do think we know optimus absorbed a little tiny bit of the underbase centuries ago, and he shot it into space to keep megatron getting it (the origin of that tf lore trope; prime shooting something important into space so megatron cant get it) so its possible he could have tapped into its power too

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
if it was setting up a plot line then it would be super weird to suddenly do that, wait wasnt the SG multiverse unshrouded as well
well that was just my interpretation. TFWiki seems to think Unicron showed up to eat The Fallen, but to me this is unlikely as they have history together. The story doesn't say either way, but given the SG Multiverse does become Unshrouded at the very end, it certainly looks like something else was being set up for the future? Though given the author's dislike of Singularities, I have no idea what if anything this would entail.

grillmaster

Paramount
well that was just my interpretation. TFWiki seems to think Unicron showed up to eat The Fallen, but to me this is unlikely as they have history together. The story doesn't say either way, but given the SG Multiverse does become Unshrouded at the very end, it certainly looks like something else was being set up for the future? Though given the author's dislike of Singularities, I have no idea what if anything this would entail.
idk why unicron would eat the fallen is he not more useful to him alive lmao
but yeah we do know it unshrouded at the end, i didnt mean in Coalescence, point is its really weird to just drop this on everyone

grillmaster

Paramount
r_metroplex-017.jpg

infinite strength, endurance, and firepower metroplex :wow
infinite courage

Back