• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
Megatron also resist’s D-Void’s mind control of the other Decepticons which only Shockwave could do besides himz. so Optimus, Shockwave, and Megatron can all do this for unexplained reasons, very high level mind resist
im genuinely starting to think some characters can just do shit through sheer force of will

grillmaster

Paramount
one of my favorite moments is megatron in war for cybertron entering the dark energon chamber and starscreams all confused because dark energon is super insta death and megatrons explanation for this boils down to
"i'm him" and thats it he just has dark energon now

grillmaster

Paramount
Part 2

Season 3

Fight or Flee

The script clarifies that the molecular cannon destroys the autobot ship and the moon in front of it "down to the protons!"
View attachment 1117

scene from the final episode for comparison
This means Decepticon weaponry can cause subatomic destruction on the scale of celestial bodies
At the end, Paradron is destroyed, the energon exploding with such force that the entire planet collapses into a white hole
View attachment 1118
its funny i kept trying to find the power of this explosion but in the episode, the fireball explodes at FTL speeds so it was impossible
My intention was to see if it actually serves as a decent upper end for how durable G1 cartoon characters are, since Galvatron fled in a panic, which implies that he was under the impression it could actually kill him. As established before, that doesn't make it certain, but still
Of note, we actually have seen white holes elsewhere in the cartoon, only theyre in the inverted color universe that the gang travelled to once. How that connects to this one, I have no idea.

Matrix Scaling

Scourge claims the Matrix gives him the power of 100,000 Decepticons
With this power, he tanks attacks from both Galvatron and Cyclonus, and one shots them both. He is eventually beaten by Hot Rod, which I must assume has to do with the negative effects the Matrix has on Scourge, as well as Hot Rod being the Matrixs rightful bearer.
Possible speed feat as well as range for the Matrix

It is confirmed through this episode that the Hate Plague has taken over the entire galaxy

Whe time we see the matrix used in total is from 19:15 to 19:59, a time of about 43 seconds
While we sadly dont get any shots of it spreading beyond earth, knowing the whole galaxy is infected is an insane speed and range feat, as the milky way spans 100,000 light years in total
Using the distance and time i have found the energies of the matrix travelled at a minimum of 73,389,769,700 C
If the range of the Hate Plague is beyond galactic, let me know, as that would be even more insane speed wise
This is a good range for the Matrix of Leadership at least in the G1 Cartoon, notable because the Sunbow animated series is not connected to any Multiversal Singularities that I know of, so this Matrix is not a godly artifact of Primus' essence. If it is some sort of ancient artifact of Cybertronian technology, then that counts as a feat for cybertronian tech to be able to have galactic range and massively FTL speed
Along with insane speeds for the Matrix, its worth noting that the spores of the Hate Plague survived a Supernova, as well as having been imprisoned within the same star for millions of years

Season 4/Series Finale (US Continuity)

Also, last notable feat in the series that I can recall, when the Decepticons open the Plasma Energy Chamber, its energies disable the Autobots by overloading them, and it threatens to cause the Sun to go nova (which is kind of terrifying, considering the sun shouldnt be anywhere near large enough to go supernova)
To save the Autobots, the Earth, the Solar System, and potentially the universe, (as its implied that the Plasma Energy could just keep going out into space after destroying the sun, with the Autobots having no idea how far the reaction will carry) Spike and the Nebulans use the planetary engines Galvatron built into Cybertron to absorb all of the Plasma Energy, rerouting ALL OF THAT POWER directly into Vector Sigma, reenergizing Cybertron and beginning a new Golden Age.
I'd honestly consider it a decent durability feat for the Autobots that they all didnt immediately melt from such energy, however it still overloaded them of course, as for the energy causing the sun to go nova, i havent yet decided, but said energy being absorbed by Cybertron itself is a pretty good durability feat for the planet, at the very least
Theres possibly others before this but i remembered this one first as it was the series finale

Some simple stuff I didn't get around to yet, that IMO would put the high tiers of the Cartoon (and comic, but havent gotten to that either) around Star-Large Star level
Unicron is said to be able to consume planets and stars, with the Matrix being able to destroy him completely, alongside the Plasma Energy Chamber unleashing enough power to cause the sun to go nova as well, with the chain reaction potentially consuming the universe over time. Megatron's Solar Needle in Season 2 would also have destroyed the Sun (and supposedly the galaxy and/or universe, but I will refrain from that kind of madness for now). Most characters however don't quite scale to this level, and are closer to Dwarf Star level from the series' various planet moving feats, along with massively FTL scaling via crossing galactic distances.

Some Sources
Scripts for G1 episodes and the movie, some of these provide nutty context for feats. The entire series is also up on YouTube now, so if you want to subject yourself to it for the funny as I have, its there.

just thought about this but if the Molecular cannon destroys objects up to the size of moons on a sub atomic level, what do Moleculon missiles do
most concerningly, in the comic adaptation of the movie Cyclonus alone is able to carry them, so its possible they arent like giant ship mounted weapons
now that i think about it, neither was the molecular cannon, it was like the size of an artillery piece
Galvatron's battleship in the 86 movie and the Nemesis in Animated also have moleculon missiles

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
not many ridiculous feats here, but some neat little stuff
Prime does shoot the Dinobots a bit and stun them, but they overwhelm him of course
They do say the meteorite could endanger the planet but they also say they dont know what itll do so maybe they dont want to risk it
or its just more g1 shenanigans thats an option too
its a lot more grounded, the animation is nice though, aside from the usual goofy miscoloring of starscream

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
okay i found out actually some of that was because, for some fucking reason, hasbro insists on using the Rhino DVD versions of the g1 cartoon, which are infamous for being like the pre airing versions of episodes, and having errors that got corrected before the series originally aired
this is unrelated to scaling i dont understand why the fuck hasbro does this, i remember them doing it before but i had figured by now they would have gotten it straight

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
In another thread you talked about Mogahn. While searching for more info about him to know more about the character, I found another interesting character in the Transformers lore.
n6q1cpF.png

SARA, a being created by the Creator of Life to be its emissary.
She maintains Cloud World's integrity within the multiversal fabric and provides the spacetime energy necessary to power its network of Dimension Gates. It seems that the Spacetime Police gather leftover energy from the universes they patrol to provide her with the energy she needs to function.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
In another thread you talked about Mogahn. While searching for more info about him to know more about the character, I found another interesting character in the Transformers lore.
n6q1cpF.png

SARA, a being created by the Creator of Life to be its emissary.
She maintains Cloud World's integrity within the multiversal fabric and provides the spacetime energy necessary to power its network of Dimension Gates. It seems that the Spacetime Police gather leftover energy from the universes they patrol to provide her with the energy she needs to function.
Yes, I read this story and I can say that Sara herself mentions that Megatron, as I remember, is comparable to her own powers, plus Optimus with the matrix defeated Megatron.

grillmaster

Paramount
Yes, I read this story and I can say that Sara herself mentions that Megatron, as I remember, is comparable to her own powers, plus Optimus with the matrix defeated Megatron.
i havent read this story sadly but i know one funny excerpt i believe G1 Megatron with G1 Convoy shoots Cloud world Megatron and actually hurts him (if only a little)

Back