• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
lol i remember monstructor once got rammed by the lost light, implying that he was like several miles tall
its ridiculous they werent even TRYING sometimes

grillmaster

Paramount
Perhaps this means Optimus 2.0 from Transformers Prime, it approximately meets the requirements.
its WFC optimus, who is apparently about the same height as prime optimus, even before the upgrade
i found a height chart i posted in the calc thread that has optimus at 9.5 meters in prime, or just over 31 feet

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
You also need to remember the height of Optimus’s power master, he is from 35 to 40 feet in height, but with a trailer it’s only 80.

grillmaster

Paramount
?

Also realized he was using his own estimations for IDW Optimus (which is valid), but the size for him wasn't published until years after that thread which is why he's 38 feet later
lol my bad im just making a joke about this situation again
i still find it comical how he was trying so hard to find scale or strength of characters but constantly met with the most absurd dismissal ever
cause on one hand yeah scale in transformers is nonsense, but they would often derail threads with useless shit because of that view

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
lol my bad im just making a joke about this situation again
i still find it comical how he was trying so hard to find scale or strength of characters but constantly met with the most absurd dismissal ever
cause on one hand yeah scale in transformers is nonsense, but they would often derail threads with useless shit because of that view
ohhhh
Yeah TF community can be kinda pedantic and irritating like that
If it's something they don't care about just...don't post in the thread lol??? idgi

grillmaster

Paramount
went through the energon comics, collected some funny scans
ftCCDUBD3zpmzSvmrN8Aks0rJBOzTH2oS1BCF8cVaxlnciLHuH3FgXY1p_pjn2U3Hf92sJaq0TJhXNd4yWwpCe8GWkrWH-GraqPUCzqxhM4cSOwo3RecnNfFp-HIZL8BHuSAwaamPw=s0

the core of unicron, even in his current battered state, is the most potent force "in this or any other universe"

n1tt36rASDfCQR5YFE_QtIXTth8yvFQw4YRxRcp6ghW9sx1EY4ZU2DLUOJdd5K3gqk-KKAwu25OKKZVJ-BTE00UEyR999ywUHw2OBTE9py9d1m1yzDMTdivSH9KeJj_Sedrp2cG2yg=s0

the act of firing off just one seismic shock warhead on earth would do all this

grillmaster

Paramount
to stop the seismic shock warhead ironhide does whatever this is
xlcVGsDslBWovBnUpjY7KpYT0VN9st7TtF8vi-A7zd2S6M-1HDdxH9KxLTdZZXHGSnjwyYAXeMjhFyBTzUncoNy1mfLKGAG8poYErG9NFdBZk6VZawFSFtY76cC1EM32sWQiZypYXw=s0

optimus talking with megatrons... spark? soul? consciousness? he claims to have ceased to exist in all but the most "abstract state"
UqN4_uLkTgNUQfRJP-JoSOZf8sRPw8TvVn6NyTmC8YomTlB6IFV7r0m1P97mzsd90Op9jZkHCGiJBoQIqWYe8QrJ56Rqgs3ZqmyROs0K2w8fv8S1cwCnKDJa_jV9O-moqsLFvID39A=s0

p82deLkKaXlcdHi90EG8_YnoNpkQ3FDZnVlQOwFW-GfdBaYz8bsIE6gN5dJcT7IBNxzUG2fb7F3f5CZXUf314B4FgT13l2l__ZEdNERjzAQZOdIAp5JLQL4aonQ8NeNUK-glzplAiA=s0

autobot defense and detection systems possess a "microfine sensor web, complete with inter-dimensional spoilers and cloaked autoguns" whatever half of that meant it sounds important :lolwat
xu7O2zmyuTqZ8a4M1k_GFQhqpOW279XpHw7izS7N2XAtt5fUp180yU6N1Gm_diAkKEQJ-dgYkNgGCRN7gxjPOcd00pmoYe3-8yhLDdfo27nfVSQ-xYmHmYXIRl7fAcG6yWa-XC3ltA=s0

grillmaster

Paramount
the newly restored megatron is outfitted with a "personal teleportation sub-system"
YY2I11gYCuRAMiXVK4as_FWSQwBA6UYXlmdPzHM33nYLODYS-tbo18lGv_oadGFECq_tT_--SalyfKEP964y1f1E4Tj_BG3cpoxL-QHV9u2U5x1ONvYZ4ebFfHzqXoZrPVJdGZE-jw=s0

megatron proclaims it is effective enough for him to be in two places at once
88SEMqe0bLdlv8LOGYRb3_JT3NlcpYXpqf_qTQtTylDJyekbUcIK1g67pLeuWafAOIU26ooJ9mm5X6RPoyQBtzB2EgdF7wamKeY0t6LhjjfKFdFaqzSiFGLRwE3gTqbWRSPAMQCWvg=s0

this is actually kind of consistent with the previous issue where he teleports all over the goddamn world and defeats the entire fucking terrorcon invasion by himself :mjgrin
XEbwPFMEgLFApiz5bkbbvt6qvSlyW15V9KLyNSr5eIf19AgvUOWIROPPT2bPLRcs9w3n3cCJcvMmqZyz0HMlZeCJ1-fYtSICoMQRnMTTRnitJt5aLz432JJxquzkztZ-3MqN4Mz92g=s0

mvq82uxd2hOEmGgKflwIITQxaMcCEje-scmMdWMrdc6vHzE6XJApnxjb_bKga87MP5wPNKdJlL0LeBmdvpPY8riL2H9sAbwI7-7ICM7VLaSN819mpYr08Yxb3aUTZlalmZ2gvH5vSQ=s0

the entire fucking terrorcon drone army just gives up and leaves :wow

grillmaster

Paramount
after juiced up megatron gets done jobbing scorponok he marches over to ironhide, safe behind what he calls
_9Yv0sTlhc_ZL73Yg9iBXXKaPO0dMtEy7POfZFcTC2HTajPxvH7-gtZMs_Q_gR1QSE6wMOeXiJI3ABmV4RdBtXNb9MkwRkEmWBVYmjzLB0fuNMAIumNRZoV_Hhto9gxDU07BXZwFhg=s0

an energon nega-field, with an infradimensional buffer (what)
megatron tells ironhide hes quite impressed actually, but that he didnt need to go through all the trouble; he wants ironhide alive and perfectly aware so he can tell everyone that megatron is back (fucking based:wow)

grillmaster

Paramount
now sadly, or fortunately, considering its DREAMWAVE (pain) the comic didnt actually finish

Fortunately, the ancient english sorcerer known as The Furmanator did tell us what actually happened afterward, and Ask Vector Prime confirmed that its canon to this universe
the rest of these are on this site

grillmaster

Paramount
Back on Cybertron, in his underground hub, Over-Run is suddenly alerted to the proximity of Starscream, and — plugged into the planet as he is — sees Starscream’s ‘death’ at the claws of Scorponok (back in #19) and his subsequent evolution/recreation into a being of pure energon. He grasps that Starscream is consumed by an unquenchable thirst for more and more energon, in even greater concentrations, and currently senses Over-Run’s affinity with the very (energon fuelled) core of Cybertron. He urgently summons the Omnicons (Arcee, Strongarm, Signal Flare and Skyblast). But before they can arrive, Starscream attacks — and a massive explosion rips up through the surface of Cybertron.
wait a minute oh shit didnt we see this brought back up in Balancing Act

grillmaster

Paramount
so as all this shenaniganry happens councilor Avalon (the traitor working with the quintessons) manages to bridge a seismic shock warhead into Unicron before Megatron kills him
Unicron later awakens as the quintesson fleet jumps cybertron and everything goes insane
even in his weakened state Unicron pummels the quintessons, but his body is destroyed by the seismic shock warhead
(with Megatron inside)

unfortunately he then collapses into the Unicron Singularity :kobeha

and Furman never worked out how he'd write Transformers Cybertron

Back