• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
we gotta discuss sometime seriously, if they ready to ascend above megaversal+ levels and in the case of use the term omniversal for them, if cosmic feats like those are keep revealed and brought up

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it sounds stupid but its one of the cases where you could actually legitimately use a multiplier

galaxy force primus stopped the grand black hole on his own
GBH=would destroy the multiverse
TF Multiverse=megaverse+ size at minimum

there are infinite Primus aside from this one that makes up the whole
-omega locks are stated to be only a small fragment of Primus’ power
-Primus at full power is still weaker than Unicron
-we are never told or shown that any other Primus avatars contributed to stopping the GBH
-JG1 Unicron has a similar feat

and finally

True Form Abstract Primus is still only =

a 50% True Form Unicron because The One told him to fuck off and split him in half :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
also this doesn’t get into things like the higher realms containing universes that dwarf the lower ones, the “countless dimensions” statement and now this Tree of Life thing about how reality is the tiniest fragment of the tree

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
jujutsu-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

pictured: me and michael bay beating legosgalaxy in order to spit out, where he finds so much headcanon for a verse, which is weaker than the likes of gundam

:heston

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Curious having watched the G1 movie
where do you guys rank that at?

I know unicron eats planets but further then that, I got nothing
8717745-3467562123-giphy.gif

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Curious having watched the G1 movie
where do you guys rank that at?

I know unicron eats planets but further then that, I got nothing
8717745-3467562123-giphy.gif
there’s not really anything further to unpack with the movie, Unicron there is planet level+, he does eat a moon destroying bomb with zero damage

technically speaking the japanese continuity version of the movie counts as part of singularity Unicron, and its feats are all over the place in the manga

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also just found out transformers has its own version of the Kabbalah?
Huh?
Bm-singularityablyss_treeoflife.jpg

(Graphic is Fanmade based on information from the book)
It has some pretty wild implications from the tfwiki summary and I've never seen...anyone bring this up on any VS forum
The Green level on its own is the totality of the multiverse/possibilities apparently
It's on the tfwiki media archive so I'll skim it when I have a chance
nigga what the fuck :tupac

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Tree makes things even more confusing, if they weren’t confusing enough to begin with. At least it confirms that even the Multiverse (which is really a Megaverse) cosmology is relatively negligible compared to the greater construct. Which makes you wonder how much of it Unicron can take out.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
according to the Vok hes supposed to destroy every plane of existence and they’re basically omniscient … but I think I should look more into how the transformers afterlife works across other stories. If there’s maybe a direct link to Primus or something, then it’s pretty easy grounds for “can Unicron eat it? yes”

it’s one of those extremely weird bits of lore that has never been retconned out but also hasnt been elaborated on so how it intersects with something like the Astral Plane is anyone’s guess. Also apparently the guy who wrote it was of Jewish faith, so I guess he just really thought it would be cool to include that in transformers (I don’t disagree)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Tree makes things even more confusing, if they weren’t confusing enough to begin with. At least it confirms that even the Multiverse (which is really a Megaverse) cosmology is relatively negligible compared to the greater construct. Which makes you wonder how much of it Unicron can take out.
you're telling me :tupac

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
was told the Tree of Life appears again in the Beast Wars Uprising stories 🤔 have yet to read those, skimmed them a couple months ago and hadn’t picked up on anything impressive but I also didn't know about the Tree then so

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
according to the Vok hes supposed to destroy every plane of existence and they’re basically omniscient … but I think I should look more into how the transformers afterlife works across other stories. If there’s maybe a direct link to Primus or something, then it’s pretty easy grounds for “can Unicron eat it? yes”

it’s one of those extremely weird bits of lore that has never been retconned out but also hasnt been elaborated on so how it intersects with something like the Astral Plane is anyone’s guess. Also apparently the guy who wrote it was of Jewish faith, so I guess he just really thought it would be cool to include that in transformers (I don’t disagree)
alright I've thought about this a little more
the Matrix is a conduit to the afterlife in most continuities, and the afterlife Rodimus sees in the cartoon is, through sheer fucking coincidence, described the exact same way as it is in this book. Like down to a mathematical plane of numbers and purple spires. Really weird. The Matrix of course is also connected to Primus so...I think there is proper grounds to scale them to this stuff.
As far as direct text from the book goes
Upcdy9A.jpg

9GW5d6C.jpg
The Kingdom is the corporeal plane, in Angel-Rhinox's words it is "less than a fraction of the top of an iceberg" and "the surface of the mirror, a vehicle for creatng an image that yet contains neither mass nor value"

As far as interpretation goes, this cannot be referring to "just" this universe among many, because they are ascending past it in the story. Reality is below them even as they reach the absolute base of the Tree of Life, and Rhinox even says that "The Kingdom is a mere facade behind which lies the larger world" and "All that you experienced in the Kingdom was mere metaphor for the journey ahead"

"Reality is one of those concepts you are going to have to relinquish"

So the multiverse as we know it seems to be at the base of the tree.

UUhoNhn.jpg

4mFlGZw.jpg

The next Spheres Splendor and Eternity, they go on about how matter and energy transform and have no beginning or end. The fullness of space and time is described as being without beginning or end.
TMLKUOb.jpg
Just wanted to note here it says the Matrix (Allspark or AfterSpark in this context) is the source of all things. Not sure what to make of this, it could certainly be true as in some origins The One did not actually create reality, at least not intentionally.
hnQzxXU.jpg
6Z2Ncv4.jpg

yQgAILG.jpg

r1z7HdF.png

These realms seem to be pure information, what it's interesting is at the end here Megatron says everything he experiences in the Tree of Life is more real than his life. Given the context of the story I don't think this is just flowery language.
pBAM8gP.jpg

hNwhdJq.jpg

9AD1tSA.jpg

Allspark described as omniscient and omnipresent, as well as infinite. BW Megatron is so full of himself he decides to kill himself and an Angel rather than join the Allspark. He survives and decides he's going to absorb every spark he can and try to take over the GodHead. Obviously this doesn't work, but his last lines are pretty cool.
wOnPMbu.png

So yeah, weird bit of esoteric lore here. I also remembered in the cartoon timeline, Rhinox is able to project his soul through Unspace into the Afterlife I believe, so there may be some strange connection between Unspace and the Tree. There's a lot to consider with this stuff.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
At the heart of an endless, cyclical process of birth, death and resurrection, the Cybertronian afterlife is an extradimensional realm that is the living essence of their creator Primus.

TFwiki says the allspark is Primus' essence, I want to find a direct statement on this though. If true then it establishes what we've been thinking even more clearly, that Primus essentially is the Crown or GodHead, and thus Unicron scales above all this.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
TFwiki says the allspark is Primus' essence, I want to find a direct statement on this though. If true then it establishes what we've been thinking even more clearly, that Primus essentially is the Crown or GodHead, and thus Unicron scales above all this.
I wonder what/who Adam Kadmon then is in TF 🤔

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
actually I think I'm being overly pedantic here. All transformers are born from Primus in some sense, sparks come from him. So The Crown by definition has to be a part of him. Primus is the GodHead

Back