• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
What about Zero Space? It viewed the events of the multiverse as a dream or something iirc.
From what I read Zero Space is something like a point where all possible pasts and futures meet and it’s also connected to the rest of the multiverse. I still don’t fully “get it” but I didn’t get the impression of it being transcendent in that sense, as the Matrix Entity was going to use it to spread to other universes outside of its original (branch universes/timelines seem to be included with the original given the “infinite pasts and infinite futures” line).

Regeneration One is also weird because the Matrix Entity was lying to Rodimus about some things to manipulate him, so it’s tricky to verify what is and isn’t true and I won’t really have a good frame of reference without a reread and combing through marvel g1

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Cool thanks. Anything about impossibilities? I know there’s infinite possibilities and uncountable infinity of modalities, but what about impossibilities? There’s only one mention of it AFAIK, and it isn’t even relevant really.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Cool thanks. Anything about impossibilities? I know there’s infinite possibilities and uncountable infinity of modalities, but what about impossibilities? There’s only one mention of it AFAIK, and it isn’t even relevant really.
im not sure specifically, the closest I can think of is that there’s just things that “never existed” like the Neverweres that Heinrad mentions and theres an AVP entry about a bunch of characters coming from universes that never existed

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
I see. I found the Vector Prime statement, what’s the other one? Also, doesn’t Unicron have reactive evolution? If I recall there was a scan stating as such, Unicron regenerates with immunity to what killed him previously, but I don’t remember the source nor if it’s even true lol.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Timeless

pretty sure the heinrad quote is from this chapter but id have to reread it to grab the scan

and I do vaguely remember reading that too, it’s from a bio I think but I don’t recall which one. Gotta be either the g1 one from Marvel’s TF Universe or the Armada Guidebook under dreamwave

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
you know what it may also have been his Universe toy bio, can’t find a good pic of the back of the box but tfw2005 has a transcript
https://toys.tfw2005.com/unicron-with-dead-end-1896#tfw

Immortal, indestructible and all-powerful, Unicron is the ultimate evil in the cosmos. Massive silent and unstoppable, he floats through the non-space between dimensions, reaching out with his sensors to find the universe with the most energy. Those dimensions he finds suitable, he consumes, destroying every planet, every star and every trace of life. He has been destroyed or defeated countless times, yet he always returns, hungrier and more powerful than before, for he is more than a mere monster. He is evil incarnate, and as long as there is evil, there is Unicron.
80794379vj8_1219870737.jpg

Also it lists his strength, endurance, and intelligence stats as Infinite lol. His Universe/Cybertron Tank toy stats also have his speed as infinite.
F1-kaQQaQAEzIvl

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
I don’t think so, but it’s cool how several sources have his stats as infinite and “all-powerful,” as he’s stated omnipotent several times as well as omnipresent. Anyway, the scan I’m referring to was pretty explicit about his reactive evolution, I’m still looking around. I’m like 90% sure it was some guidebook, but it could also have been a toy box.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Also
Everything infinite lol. Not sure what the “with bug” part does/means though.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Also, one toy bio states that Unicron is the source of the void outside the Multiverse (probably referring to Unspace)? I’ll have to look at the statement again.

EDIT: Never mind, it says void between the stars, but still it could be referring to Unspace no?

“He is the source of a deep and infinite darkness - the void that exists between the stars.”

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

Thoughts? “erased from existence” and “entirely as conjecture.”

lines up with everything else we know pretty well
Also
Everything infinite lol. Not sure what the “with bug” part does/means though.
Bug is just Dead End's name in Japan, not exactly sure why though
Also, one toy bio states that Unicron is the source of the void outside the Multiverse (probably referring to Unspace)? I’ll have to look at the statement again.

EDIT: Never mind, it says void between the stars, but still it could be referring to Unspace no?

“He is the source of a deep and infinite darkness - the void that exists between the stars.”
What's weird is tfwiki asserts that one of the TFCC Prose stories says there is a difference between the Void and Unspace, and that the Void is somehow supposed to be more nonexistent than Unspace/Transwarp is. However, I have not been able to actually find this difference directly stated, though I could just be missing something. Their Void page is cool but it's also extremely unhelpful because there's no, you know, actual page with info on it lol

As far as I can tell Withered Hope only gets into how Transwarp/Unspace can work and never really addresses Unicron's void specifically. The Going Full Sorenson blog does differentiate them but I only recently realized it's not actually written by Jim Sorenson, though it is written by another AvP contributor so their Word of God statements are still valid, I just can't figure out who.
Question 2: Oh, hey, it's my first post on Ask Vector Prime! Jim offered me a chance to write a few posts for it, for which I am eternally grateful. I won't lie though, looking back on this one, I don't very much like it, mostly because it falls into one of the main criticism of Ask Vector Prime: that it links stuff at random. Oh well, I suppose. If I had to write it now, I wouldn't have used the universe I did.

I think without those WoG quotes nothing really changes, but the insight is always good to have.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

What is the multiversal status of stories that were never officially 'produced' in this universal stream but about which details are known like for instance the TransTech franchise that was to follow Beast Machines or the planned Dreamwave issues.

A: Dear Apocryphal Adept,

That depends entirely on the story. Some are the true and accurate conclusions of the events of the primary universes, such as the Dreamwave issues. Others are microcontinuities or even absent from the multiverse all together.

Not so much a feat as useful information, apparently when a Transformers story goes unfinished, but final story drafts etc are put up, those actually are still considered canon. Want to dig around to see if there’s anything notable in any unconcluded stories 🤔

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Is the GT-R story part of the Japanese G1 Cartoon Continuity or does it exist within a separate universal stream?

A: Dear Continuity Contender,

The Transtech have classified the GT-R encounters as Primax 513.25 Beta. It is a fascinating tangent reality where the Code of Competition dictates all; while it seems strange, to me, when I am not currently within the realm and subject to its mandates, I cannot help but observe that if all universes settled their differences through racing, the multiverse would be a more peaceful place.

However, the phraseology of your question indicates faulty logic. Something can exist as its own stream and also be part of another.

wait no what fuck god dammit :lul

Back