ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

thugshakinglunatic

61wIRU1IH-L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Has any G.I Joe character done some crazy shit in a tf crossover

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Not that this was 100% needed, but Singularity Ablyss and the Tree of Life actually do appear again, in the Beast Wars Uprising text stories. I haven't had time to go through them as they're quite long, but relevant parts come from page 51 of Cultural Appropriation

You have transcended the mortal plane. your spark has gone to the matrix where all sparks must some day journey.

The Allspark?

There are many names. Come, overshoot, the secret of cybertron await.

Reality started to fade, and Overshoot found himself in a void surrounded by endlessly tall columns of purple, green, yellow, silver, each representing a different path. He started to gravitate to the purple one, when he willed himself to stop. I'm not ready! We haven't finished the task you set for us!

Tread carefully. if you walk not through this door now, your spark may wander forever. the abLyss is ravenous.

His world had taken a red hue. He saw numbers, equations holding the meaning of life and more. Reluctantly he tore his gaze away from them, only for them to explode. He felt himself hurtle away from the force of the blast. the choice is made. There was a rushing sensation, similar to a fall but without the sense of gravity, and he found himself in a dank, enclosed space. Stiletto was there, and he called out to her, but she didn't hear. Next to her was Snapper, though the Predacon was hazy and indistinct. Stiletto was leaning over him, conversing, but he couldn't make out the words.

This doesn't reveal any particularly new info, but it does confirm the book is canon even with the "out of continuity" disclaimer (which just means "not part of a main timeline" anyways) but Ablyss is namedropped by the Oracle (an aspect of Primus). It doesn't help us square it with any other cosmology bits unfortunately (like where does Infraspace fit in for example, it seemingly would fit one of the later Spheres that were also Pure Information, but no clarification is given). The fact it came back at all after two decades of being ignored makes me happy though.

TheDoctor12th

This means that Mazinger Z's multiverse is infinite?

Even ignore crossover with transformer or in Super Robot Wars, Mazinger Z's infinity multiverse had been mentioned multiple times in "Shin Mazinger Zero vs Great General of Darkness", "Mazinger Z: Infinity" and "Mazinger Infinitism" series novel. (In fact, there are even mentioning of "multiverses" in "Mazinger Infinitism" series novel. Although based on the contextual information I have doubts as to whether the author actually meant to express plural multiverses)

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the black hole and Unicron the singularity are two different things with the same name that makes them confusing to talk about, that's why I generally use the japanese name "Grand Black Hole" because it makes it easier to understand

The Grand Black Hole/Unicron Singularity is the black hole that Unicron collapsed into after Primus trapped him in a sun/his half dead form got blown up in the Energon comics. It started tearing apart spacetime and was going to destroy every parallel version of Cybertron and every parallel universe until Primus' avatar shut it down with one of his Omega Locks.

Unicron the Singularity is the character we see across countless stories who are all just the same guy appearing in different universes. Strength fluctuates wildly as it does with all multiversal singularity characters, but also because if you follow Unicron's storyline from Marvel G1, to Omega Point, to Universe, to Unicron Trilogy he's basically running on fumes doing increasingly ridiculous plans to get back in shape which always backfire horribly (because if he wins everybody dies).

50% Unicron is just what I call the version who fought Primus before/at the birth of the multiverse. You could also call it "True form" or "Energy Form", it's the form he had before Primus tricked him into getting stuck in physical bodies. I call it 50% because Primus was split off from Unicron, so he should be operating at a lower level than "100%" which is when he devoured the old realities and their gods/his siblings. But it's an important distinguisher because as Primus is (the lesser) half of him, he loses a considerable amount of whatever power he had even then.

thugshakinglunatic

the black hole and Unicron the singularity are two different things with the same name that makes them confusing to talk about, that's why I generally use the japanese name "Grand Black Hole" because it makes it easier to understand

The Grand Black Hole/Unicron Singularity is the black hole that Unicron collapsed into after Primus trapped him in a sun/his half dead form got blown up in the Energon comics. It started tearing apart spacetime and was going to destroy every parallel version of Cybertron and every parallel universe until Primus' avatar shut it down with one of his Omega Locks.

Unicron the Singularity is the character we see across countless stories who are all just the same guy appearing in different universes. Strength fluctuates wildly as it does with all multiversal singularity characters, but also because if you follow Unicron's storyline from Marvel G1, to Omega Point, to Universe, to Unicron Trilogy he's basically running on fumes doing increasingly ridiculous plans to get back in shape which always backfire horribly (because if he wins everybody dies).

50% Unicron is just what I call the version who fought Primus before/at the birth of the multiverse. You could also call it "True form" or "Energy Form", it's the form he had before Primus tricked him into getting stuck in physical bodies. I call it 50% because Primus was split off from Unicron, so he should be operating at a lower level than "100%" which is when he devoured the old realities and their gods/his siblings. But it's an important distinguisher because as Primus is (the lesser) half of him, he loses a considerable amount of whatever power he had even then.
Thank you!

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Thank you!
I forgot the Transtech also call it the “Unicron Phenomenon” so that could also be a term to distinguish it from the black hole. It just doesn’t help at all that Multiversal Singularities are a thing intrinsically related to the character but so is the word used in relation to black holes lol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I watched it as a kid, so my memory isn't fresh, but the jokes worked well even then that I can remember that as a highlight. Scourge>>>>>>>>>any version of Nemesis Prime too. Way better and more original character. He's half woman half truck and half Optimus Prime. You just can't get that kind of storytelling anywhere else.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
I watched it as a kid, so my memory isn't fresh, but the jokes worked well even then that I can remember that as a highlight. Scourge>>>>>>>>>any version of Nemesis Prime too. Way better and more original character. He's half woman half truck and half Optimus Prime. You just can't get that kind of storytelling anywhere else.
Yes, the jokes are good. Much better than the ones from Mon Colle Knights. I guess Michael Sorich didn't directed the dub of Robots in Disguise.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
He didn't kill Unicron, it says he killed his reality's Megatron., then Unicron made him his herald. You might be able to get him to galaxy~ based on Vector Prime hyping him up as one of the strongest Heralds he has trouble with though.

Also, he's still alive! lmao. Him and Ramjet are still running around just fine :skully

thugshakinglunatic

He didn't kill Unicron, it says he killed his reality's Megatron., then Unicron made him his herald. You might be able to get him to galaxy~ based on Vector Prime hyping him up as one of the strongest Heralds he has trouble with though.

Also, he's still alive! lmao. Him and Ramjet are still running around just fine :skully
ye but if a universes unicron dies doesnt it release shockwaves that r felt around the omniverse or something

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
ye but if a universes unicron dies doesnt it release shockwaves that r felt around the omniverse or something
That happened specifically with the Unicron Singularity and never before or again for no explained reason (other than that arguably Unicron hadn’t actually “died” until then maybe?) but also the text you posted doesn’t say Unicron died to begin with.

Back