• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Omega Doom can destroy a star with his missile. The following explosion can destroy a Solar System.
0FDOow7.jpg

MN304lb.jpg

MvK3XFS.jpg

TIXXPC5.jpg

xngkn98.jpg

Omega Doom can take lasers from Galvatron and Nexus Prime. But he was defeated by the Prime after the explosion of the missile.

grillmaster

Paramount
Omega Doom can destroy a star with his missile. The following explosion can destroy a Solar System.
0FDOow7.jpg

MN304lb.jpg

MvK3XFS.jpg

TIXXPC5.jpg

xngkn98.jpg

Omega Doom can take lasers from Galvatron and Nexus Prime. But he was defeated by the Prime after the explosion of the missile.
a single light day would be about 16,094,799,105.225601 miles out

grillmaster

Paramount
does this imply the star saber scales, and the requiem blaster, as we are told multiple times both can either destroy stars or are powered by supernovae

im realizing tf writers think supernovas are solar system level

grillmaster

Paramount
does this imply the star saber scales, and the requiem blaster, as we are told multiple times both can either destroy stars or are powered by supernovae

im realizing tf writers think supernovas are solar system level
tbf ive found the math a little funny myself about the idea that a supernova wouldnt destroy a solar system, cause you just place a supergiant star where our sun is and everything out to saturns orbit would be obliterated without it even doing anything

grillmaster

Paramount
0FDOow7.jpg

MN304lb.jpg

MvK3XFS.jpg

TIXXPC5.jpg

xngkn98.jpg

holy shit i just realized Omega Doom is SG Omega Supreme
how strong is NORMAL Omega Supreme, is Omega Doom just hundreds of thousands of times stronger for no apparent reason

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
holy shit i just realized Omega Doom is SG Omega Supreme
how strong is NORMAL Omega Supreme, is Omega Doom just hundreds of thousands of times stronger for no apparent reason
One of the feats I remember from Omega Supreme is blasting a hole on Devastator and the Statue of Liberty.
e7DfuhC.png

And he is stronger than Optimus Prime and, possibly, Optimus Maximus.

Devastator overpowered Galvatron.
R028kXC.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
man, how strong is IDW Monstructor supposed to be? He manhandled Victorion, who folded Devastator extremely easily, and Devastator dogwalked nearly every other combiner he came in contact with prior to that. He was also stronger than Omega Supreme iirc (could be wrong here though)

grillmaster

Paramount
man, how strong is IDW Monstructor supposed to be? He manhandled Victorion, who folded Devastator extremely easily, and Devastator dogwalked nearly every other combiner he came in contact with prior to that. He was also stronger than Omega Supreme iirc (could be wrong here though)
he was beating omega's ass in spotlight optimus prime but omega was weak at the time, when they first fought centuries ago it was super close but Omega Chad pulled through

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Tarn, a Decepticon who took hits from Grimlock, avoided a fight against Monstructor. Tarn is a Phase Sixer, according to James Roberts. ()
YJ6seat.png

For reference, Tarn break Trailbreaker's forcefield.
XnPEkhl.jpg

k5YCxnl.jpg

Trailbreaker's forcefield took the destruction of the Necroworld. Necroworld is a mirror of Cybertron.
Ls4dZBs.png

DFFsnve.jpg

Necroworld is hollow.
TFABKc9.jpg

Tarn can fight against Overlord.
qHuZ7V2.jpg

xjXcLr4.jpg

dhhZEF6.jpg

And can take hits from Grimlock.
bMw8U0w.jpg

And Tarn uses Double-Barreled Fusion Cannon, that is twice as powerful that the cannon Megatron uses.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
he was beating omega's ass in spotlight optimus prime but omega was weak at the time, when they first fought centuries ago it was super close but Omega Chad pulled through
ah ok so Omega>~Monstructor>Victorion>Devastator>>>>everybody else

Although Superion as of Unicron seemed stronger than before but I don't think there's enough to go off to say he's up with Devastator as he lost to him once and needed two other combiners to beat him the second time

grillmaster

Paramount
Tarn, a Decepticon who took hits from Grimlock, avoided a fight against Monstructor. Tarn is a Phase Sixer, according to James Roberts. ()
YJ6seat.png

For reference, Tarn break Trailbreaker's forcefield.
XnPEkhl.jpg

k5YCxnl.jpg

Trailbreaker's forcefield took the destruction of the Necroworld. Necroworld is a mirror of Cybertron.
Ls4dZBs.png

DFFsnve.jpg

Necroworld is hollow.
TFABKc9.jpg

Tarn can fight against Overlord.
qHuZ7V2.jpg

xjXcLr4.jpg

dhhZEF6.jpg

And can take hits from Grimlock.
bMw8U0w.jpg

And Tarn uses Double-Barreled Fusion Cannon, that is twice as powerful that the cannon Megatron uses.

i will say i dont think he broke trailbreakers forcefield, the way megatron has it is so that anything can pass through, it just cant get out

Back