• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Two Truths and a Lie

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

In this game, you will need to post three statements about yourself: two of them are true, and one is false. The person who replies will try to guess which statement is the lie.
  1. I was born and raised in New Jersey (United States).
  2. I am practically bald now due to horrible genetics.
  3. I enjoy eating peaches (the fruit).
Let the game begin!

Galan

Preeminent
I think 3 rd statement is false.
Let's see mine:
1. I like romcoms
2. I'm very lazy
3. Mango is my favorite fruit

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is a new olive-branch of possible lies:
  • Winter is my favorite season.
  • I enjoy eating exotic foods.
  • My favorite color is Red.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I think 3 is the false one.

Here is mine:

1- I love Dogs
2- I enjoy swimming
3- I love exotic cocktails

Reactions: Ral

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
1/ I once broke a window with a golf club
2/ I once spoke with Queen Elizabeth II
3/ I once had my toenail ripped off

Reactions: Ral

Some Schlub

Preeminent
/siiiiiip

1. I once tore my groin muscles and couldn't easily go into sitting for 3 days because it felt like I was getting stabbed in the crotch.
2. Despite public opinion of some on the other forum, I am in fact not a furry.
3. On my last vacation trip to Hawaii, I formed a temporary friendship with a wild chicken that frequented the immediate "backyard" around my uncle's house. (There was no true backyard, it was all rainforest)

Galan

Preeminent
Third Option

Some Schlub

Preeminent
1. During the summer of this year, while I was enjoying the sun and being generally passive, I was confronted by an alligator lizard in my backyard trying to assert its dominance.
2. Roughly during my community College years (2011-2014), my parents had a handful of ceramic pots stacked in the backyard. One day, a rather large black widow claimed one of the pots as its hovel. I sprayed it with poison and after falling into the puddle of poison at the bottom it charged in my general direction before freezing up and dying.
3. Once upon a time, after mowing the backyard, I felt a distinctive pinch on the back of my leg and looked to find it was a yellow jacket delicately plucking my leg hairs.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
tl;dr this is the lie because we all know furries assert dominance over other furries

1. I graduated from a prestigious college.
2. I enjoy programming a little too much.
2. I prefer Android phones over Apple phones.