Two Truths and a Lie

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
saw so much respect GIF

In this game, you will need to post three statements about yourself: two of them are true, and one is false. The person who replies will try to guess which statement is the lie.
  1. I was born and raised in New Jersey (United States).
  2. I am practically bald now due to horrible genetics.
  3. I enjoy eating peaches (the fruit).
Let the game begin!

Galan

Preeminent
I think 3 rd statement is false.
Let's see mine:
1. I like romcoms
2. I'm very lazy
3. Mango is my favorite fruit

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is a new olive-branch of possible lies:
  • Winter is my favorite season.
  • I enjoy eating exotic foods.
  • My favorite color is Red.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I think 3 is the false one.

Here is mine:

1- I love Dogs
2- I enjoy swimming
3- I love exotic cocktails

• Disagree
Reactions: Ral

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
1/ I once broke a window with a golf club
2/ I once spoke with Queen Elizabeth II
3/ I once had my toenail ripped off

• Kek
Reactions: Ral

Some Schlub

Preeminent
/siiiiiip

1. I once tore my groin muscles and couldn't easily go into sitting for 3 days because it felt like I was getting stabbed in the crotch.
2. Despite public opinion of some on the other forum, I am in fact not a furry.
3. On my last vacation trip to Hawaii, I formed a temporary friendship with a wild chicken that frequented the immediate "backyard" around my uncle's house. (There was no true backyard, it was all rainforest)

Galan

Preeminent
/siiiiiip

1. I once tore my groin muscles and couldn't easily go into sitting for 3 days because it felt like I was getting stabbed in the crotch.
2. Despite public opinion of some on the other forum, I am in fact not a furry.
3. On my last vacation trip to Hawaii, I formed a temporary friendship with a wild chicken that frequented the immediate "backyard" around my uncle's house. (There was no true backyard, it was all rainforest)
Third Option :jeff

Some Schlub

Preeminent
1. During the summer of this year, while I was enjoying the sun and being generally passive, I was confronted by an alligator lizard in my backyard trying to assert its dominance.
2. Roughly during my community College years (2011-2014), my parents had a handful of ceramic pots stacked in the backyard. One day, a rather large black widow claimed one of the pots as its hovel. I sprayed it with poison and after falling into the puddle of poison at the bottom it charged in my general direction before freezing up and dying.
3. Once upon a time, after mowing the backyard, I felt a distinctive pinch on the back of my leg and looked to find it was a yellow jacket delicately plucking my leg hairs.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
1. During the summer of this year, while I was enjoying the sun and being generally passive, I was confronted by an alligator lizard in my backyard trying to assert its dominance.
2. Roughly during my community College years (2011-2014), my parents had a handful of ceramic pots stacked in the backyard. One day, a rather large black widow claimed one of the pots as its hovel. I sprayed it with poison and after falling into the puddle of poison at the bottom it charged in my general direction before freezing up and dying.
3. Once upon a time, after mowing the backyard, I felt a distinctive pinch on the back of my leg and looked to find it was a yellow jacket delicately plucking my leg hairs.
tl;dr this is the lie because we all know furries assert dominance over other furries :pepesip

1. I graduated from a prestigious college.
2. I enjoy programming a little too much.
2. I prefer Android phones over Apple phones.

Back