• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Alright, finally reaching the tail end of Atlantis and holy hell is there alot of feats in it that people skimmed over.
Mandricardo being able to react to Antares Snipe(Which still had enough power even after Mandri's NP to weaken Chiyome enough that she couldn't move), A single Cerebus created from Echidna is able to fight against 10,000 of their Ships at the same time(And thus a miracle that any of those Servants outside of Orion and Achilles wasn't immediately mulched) and that there's some bullshit defence Lostbelt Artemis has that requires you be on an explicit Island to even hit her at all.

The Atlantis and Olympus Archives is going to be so much work...

And I LOVE when the translation has Achilles doubt he can survive getting to Artemis with Hypersonic Speed from Orbit with his Chariot but then is capable of going Ultrasonic Speed to protect Ritsuka from Lostbelt Chiron's arrows by himself...
Like I won't get mad at the translation team for that but it gets ridiculous that they can never keep that shit straight.

Okay, I usually ignore JP Stuff unless it's really intriguing(since Fan Translations can miss details or are just sloppy without further revisions)... and the Event got a neat feat for Summer Meltryllis

Back in the village, everyone is happily celebrating. However, Eresh seems apprehensive. She has a bad feeling, like she can smell it. A scent she's smelled somewhere before.

Suddenly, everything begins shaking. The mist from when the Vodyanoy appears again. Even thicker this time. It must mean that a new monster is about to appear. The Elder can feel it, something coming from beyond the sea this time. Beyond the mist. Something overflowing, inevitable. A flood. Something so great it brings a flood.

The Elder can't stand against it anymore, and the water begins to rise. Nhi says that he needs to float higher up. But the Elder already told you before, his connection to the main body isn't there anymore. However, if he sinks here, then all you've done will have been in vain, and the con will all go under.

The village is quickly being flooded, and you need to get everyone to safety. Da Vinci says that they are ready to bring you back with a Reishift at any point (she prepared it due to her bad feeling about the situation), but you obviously say that won't happen. Naturally, she expected you to say that too.

Luckily for you, one of the Servants with you all this time is a High Servant with Leviathan as their core. With her NP, Lambda can control the sea itself. If it's the water from the ocean causing the flood, then simply manipulate it elsewhere. She can stop it for the time being, and then slowly let it trickle back in.

The only issue is that it's not that simple, as evident by the fact that she never uses this NP. The big issue is it requires a ton of energy. She thus asks you for backup. She won't spoil her performance with a poor final act here.

She goes off to the coast on her own, since you can still use a Command Spells at that distance. As she begins the execution of her NP, you use not one, but three Command Spells to boost her. She's overflowing with power as she begins her final action. The very water itself shoots out of the sea and amasses around her in the air.
The vortex created by Lambda is sucking up all the water into a giant sphere with her at the center of it. It seems to be taking quite a toll on her, but she has to keep collecting all the water and compress it around herself. If she doesn't go all out the entire time, she won't make it.

Mashu reports that the magical energy isn't enough to keep up with the deployment of her NP, though. If this continues, Lambda's Saint Graph will fizzle out. Even with this, the water levels are still rising, too.

But in a moment of self-doubt, Lambda's #1 appears, wanting to help. It says that if energy is the only issue, then she should just eat it. It says that this is different from before, as it would be eaten by someone they like and who is working hard to save them all. Lambda is of course apprehensive, but her Melt Envy skill is absorbing the con on its own, and she surges with power. Her #1 fan says that they will meet again, and wishes her good luck.

With this, she cannot fail. She'll have to succeed, for their sake. She doesn't understand how it works, but in this moment she could conquer the entire oceans of the world. Water continues accumulating around her, compressing even further into a sphere with her at its center. She manages to completely drain the entire village like this.

Mashu notes that there was a boost to her NP when a con went to meet her, but she doesn't know more than that. The Elder seems to be doing better now too. The sisters want to go get all the con that were swept away in the flood, but you have a more urgent matter.

The huge increase in Lambda's output meant that she actually sucked up almost all the water around the island, thus exposing the base of the island. Using a drone to capture images of the underside of the island you've been on this entire time, you see it for what it truly is.

It's certainly not a turtle. There isn't a shell, nor a head, nor even fins. What exists there is simply a lump of meat. Wu points out that it's not just a lump of meat, as it also has eyes. In Chinese Taoism, it's what was called a Feng, or sometimes also Taisui. She explains that it's a living lump of flesh buried in the ground, rumored to bring immortality if you eat it. Sometimes they're also called Roulingzhi because of this. She starts talking about Jupiter in Taoism, but cuts herself off for the time being.

What matters right now is that the base of this island was a huge Taisui. So, why did the Elder lie? Da Vinci says it's probably because he's not the turtle derived from the main body of this island. So, just what is he?

He first says he doesn't know what you're talking about, but an ominous smile grows across his face, as he says there's no longer a point in keeping it up. He was hoping you'd all just fail and die in the process. He fully intended to sink the island with you alongside it.

He has embedded the Holy Grail within the foundation of the concept of this world, this place of water, and connected himself to it. It means that even the water that surrounds you now is part of him. It's all part of his body, and he can control it all to an extent. Through water, he would stimulate the life force of the taisui, and sprout something even more nutritious, a "Taisui Spirit". That's what the con are.

They are, in essence, a nourishing feed for his own vital purposes. He was planning to feed them to his kin and the water monsters in the area to turn them into what he needed. But since you killed all the monsters, the plan changed. Now, instead, since you generated such a huge amount of taisui, if he just indulges in them himself--- He will be able to revert to the way he wishes to be.

As the Elder begins to transform into something else, Eresh once again recognizes the smell. Wu demands he tell you his name, but he says that it is the distortion of that name that made him like this, but you shall bask in his true form yet.

He transforms into a dragon-fish-like thing. Behold his distorted figure, and his distorted name. He is Dagon, Distorted God.

SPOILER_unknown.png

TL;DR Summer Meltryllis is able to not only control but completely compress a truly absurd amount of Water from the Sea with her Noble Phantasm but needed not only 3 Command Spells but needed to eat a Con to do so(But it was stated it needed a ton of energy to ultimately pull this off anyway).

And the Dagon was explicitly trying to drown everyone on the Island with the sheer rush of Water so yeah, that would be a fuck ton of Water regardless.

EDIT: A later scene states that through cover, this is actually supposed to be a salt lake, not a sea or ocean... but considering Lakes can be pretty damn big and pretty deep, it still wouldn't affect the feat that much, especially since Dagon very much controls the water in the Event with the Holy Grail.

Well... Arcade Raid is over and alot of "Damn You Arcade" moments popped up:

Mash can be Grailed to 100, NP5 and Bond 10 in Arcade now as well as a Bond CE that basically helps with Arts Teams:
5rTndMSIY__PhrMaqABOfROiLNz74S-T4ffNNfUgsLY.jpg

Of course, I heard she's godawful in Arcade so it seems like all of this is more or less done just so she would have some use(I guess she's even worse than Ortinax Mash).

And of course:

zvyC5zB.jpg

5* Welfare Queen Draco... and yeah, Reddit is going ballistic meanwhile Beast's Lair isn't happy it's not Sodom's Beast(and I and others will agree)

Of course, Arthur appears because of course he is and so does Noah(Because you can't keep a Biblical motherfucker down long)... but Arthur says something interesting people thought was retconned:

Arthur directly says that this isn't the Beast he's hunting (as he's hunting L and R, rather than S and G), but rather a Beast that comes into being because L and R have formed a complete set.
Hope and cope that he means "Manaka and her baby are having mother-child bonding experience as fellow Beasts" hope and cope hope and cope hope and cope hope and cope hope and cope hope and cope hope and cope hope and cope

Basically yes, There is 2 PAIRS of Beast VI, not the usual 1 set of 2 that we had with Beast III. Beast L and R(which Arthur is actually hunting but got sidetracked into believing Sodom's Beast was who he was hunting) and Beast S and G.

If you want to know why Beast VI is so ultra mega special:
In OG the Book of Revelation, there are technically four entities that makes up the Antichrist Squad. The Dragon, The Beast of the Sea, the Whore of Babylon, and the False Prophet.

Yeah, we should have saw that coming... even if Sodom's Beast tries to be sneaky and use 2-3 at once

For further clarification on what the hell happened:
Clarifying the situation: Arthur was world-hopping because S and G only manifest after the L and R pair is set, but Merlin cheated the prophecy by making Arthur observe L and R in mobile world so he could get to S in the Arcade world. Really convenient that he came so close before SE.RA.PH I guess.

Beast VI S and G cannot manifest until Beast VI L and R is fully set but Prototype Merlin pulled bullshit by allowing Arthur to be in Mobile at all, which allowed him to get to S from observing L and R in Mobile(somehow but that's cheating the prophecy).

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

2:11:50 JESUS CHRIST ILLYA! Now that's what you call a bad end. :geezuspepe

With that said, I do have to give Shirou credit for at least wanting to go down fighting against Lancer, even if he knew he was fucked. Wasn't going to go out like a little bitch and I respect that. 👍

BTW just for clarification. Are the first few days of each route the same storywise? At what point do the routes diverge from each other?
Just trying to minimize the amount of material I've already seen that I need to watch again.

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The game is nice enough to tell you what shit you've already seen so if you don't get the " you've already seen this " message, it means it is new.

Also unless you are playing the Realta Nua version, you won't be able to hop into other routes by accident. You play them in order.

2:11:50 JESUS CHRIST ILLYA! Now that's what you call a bad end. :geezuspepe

Yeah alot of people miss that Illya... really isn't all that there in Fate Stay Night and she has not only alot of fucked up issues herself, she tends to give Shirou some of the worst Bad Ends imaginable.

With that said, I do have to give Shirou credit for at least wanting to go down fighting against Lancer, even if he knew he was fucked. Wasn't going to go out like a little bitch and I respect that. 👍

That's usually how most Bad Ends go as long as he isn't immediately ganked by something.

BTW just for clarification. Are the first few days of each route the same storywise? At what point do the routes diverge from each other?
Just trying to minimize the amount of material I've already seen that I need to watch again.

They are usually the same until Day 3 I believe and that's when it diverges from it(I have seen that it looks like Heaven's Feel diverges in Day 1 but I'm not sure about that). and they usually diverge from a choice you make somewhere in the beginning 3 Days(though it's usually Day 3). But that's me saying it with a guide and not having played it.

And yeah, there is usually an indicator in the latest re-releases but not in the past.

To make this error actually look good instead, Chaldea Breakroom has uploaded another Servant study, Demon King Nobunaga, an interview with their Designer Pako and an interview with a Project Manager:

Big Pictures here:
FReAjlrWUAUvgGz
FReAjmCXoAEPFwH
FReAjnAXIAYbRJj

Last edited:
Before I get started on the next part of my Archives(seriously putting that off for too long...):

Morgan, Queen of the Fae Kingdom, was a character as equally important as Artoria Caster. What kind of figure did you initially intend to portray Morgan as?
Nasu: The initial plot revolved around defeating Morgan, so during this stage the plan was to introduce PHH Morgan into the story… But the First and Second Ascension designs Takeuchi finished didn’t align with how I imagined PHH Morgan to be. I was like, “You’re telling me…this aloof beauty is that debauched, sly, scheming witch…?” What can I do then? So I remodeled her as Lostbelt Morgan instead, then conceptualized how the story would change with Lostbelt Morgan as the ruler of the Fae Kingdom… My ideas went crazy from there until the foundation of the existing plot came to be.

The influence of Takeuchi’s art helped shape the story, then.
Nasu: It sure did. I think this process is characteristic to FGO…to game production, actually. The story turns into something more fascinating and complicated thanks to both the writer’s ideas and the artist. That being said, the design we had at hand was a bit lacking in dignity for a queen supposedly reigning over the Fae Kingdom, not to mention she looked exactly like Artoria Caster. That’s when we opted to hide her face behind a special black veil whenever she appeared in the story.

So is her personality different from PHH Morgan’s?
Nasu: Lostbelt Morgan was an Avalon le Fae sent to correct the fae world. She’s not a heinous fiend like PHH Morgan and is in fact a diligent woman at heart. She’s a genius one-rank above Artoria Caster in everything and correspondingly has a harder time understanding people’s feelings. Having received only information from her PHH self, she became a ruthless queen as a result of walking the path of hardship and suffering betrayal in the hands of numerous faes for centuries. Despite all that, her innate righteousness and affection for those she could trust never changed.

Morgan has defeated many powerful opponents since back when she was traveling the isles as Tonelico, including Wryneck, previous leader of the Fang Clan, and Mab, Queen of the North. Has she always been favored with high combat prowess?
Nasu: If we use Tsukihime R as an example, Morgan back in her Tonelico days would be Tohno Shiki… Her opponents outclassed her most of the time, but she always won by a hair through her wisdom, courage, and guts. Her opponents also end up acknowledging her strength and forming a bond with her. Wryneck in particular was left feeling all tingly inside. “This brat is weak, so how come she’s this strong…!” …All Saberfaces are like this.

Just an interview off of how Lostbelt Morgan was created, the fact it's all but implied that LB6 was supposed to host Proper Human History Morgan Le Fay instead... but Takeuchi happened and thus Nasu basically brainstormed that insanity afterwards.
It's hilarious how they mentioned the other Fae Clan Leaders WAS stronger than her back then but she won off of "Shonen Hero Bullshit" and that all Artoriafaces get followers this way :skully

Time for the Lokapala?

Editor's Note: I will not go all in on all the Lokapala for very obvious reasons(Most are amnesiac(They do get a decent amount of characterization regardless) and barely use their skills and more of their powers from their Divinity). Only Ashvatthaman will get any real digging as he's the only one really fleshed out. Speaking of which...

avatthman4.png

Historical depiction · Appearance
Ashwatthama is a warrior of the strongest rank that appears in the Mahabharata, and despite not having the same dramatic quality as Karna or Arjuna, he owns an abundance of episodes.

It is said that, having learned of rage with the death of all the important men of his army, starting with Karna among them, the fall of the leader Duryodhana into a moribund state, and the murder of his father Drona, his comrade in arms Karna, and the king he served, Duryodhana, through cowardly tricks, he carried out a nocturnal assault prohibited by the written vows of the warrior status, slaughtered thousands of people, and was driven to an effective rout.

After that, he was punished to wander the forests during 3,000 years for surrendering. Also, the jewel on his forehead that he submitted as a proof of surrender, would be later inserted in the royal crown.

Here, Ashvatthaman's introduction by Karna. Here, Nemo(Captain) states that from his own personal experience, Ashvatthaman is as strong or stronger than Karna which the latter agrees with the assessment.
Here, Ashvatthaman's backstory.
Here, Ashvatthaman(In Lostbelt 4 obviously) is Scandaniva Pepericono's Servant(or was... and then became it again...)
Here, how Ashvatthaman ultimately lost that contract and was put under Arjuna's services.

Here, Ashvatthaman seems to represent Yama for Arjuna's Lokapala(If I'm wrong, I'll remove this as I plan on really looking through this again to be sure)

Ashvatthaman's Curse

Here, after a battle against Ashvatthaman, the characters' defeat him but he immediately starts regenerating again before he gets more "pain" than usual. Here, Rama figures out he's cursed and it's the type of Curse that not only torments Ashvatthaman's body but his Servant Spirit Origin entirely. Here, Rama states that it's so strong that not even a great Warrior can remove it and must be tied to his legend irreparably and Pepe realizes it's a Curse from Krishna. Here, Nemo goes into how Asvatthaman ended up getting that Curse(more backstory). Here, Pepe states he has never seen that when he first summoned Ashvatthaman and Da Vinci Lily basically explains the entire situation including how he can't die to escape it either.

Magic Resistance: A
Cancels all magecraft of rank A or lower.
In fact, a modern mage could not hurt Ashwatthama.

Not really seen in story but as stated above here, God Arjuna was able to remove Ashwatthaman's contract from Pepe(Which would be similar to Rule Breaker at the least)

Independent Action: EX
The ability to act even in absence of a Master.
As long as Personification of Rage continues, Ashwatthama will head anywhere to defeat the enemy.

Also not shown in the story as he was working on God Arjuna's Magical Energy even after he defected from Rama taking in his curse

Personification of Rage: EX
He whose half of the body is inhabited by Shiva, will never stop until the enemy is defeated once his rage is fired up.

While the description itself isn't shown in the story(only really told in clumps but not demonstrated):
Here, he WAS able to reach 3rd Ascension through his sheer rage boiling over being pitied.

Jewel of Mani: B
A jewel embedded in his forehead since he was born.
With this, he could defend himself from demonic entities or beasts.
Later, he handed it over as a proof of surrender.

Again not shown in the story(The Jewel is only really stated as a part of his backstory but not much else) and God Arjuna sent the Sacred Beasts after them anyway which have no relation.

Violation of Chivalry: A
The vows established between the warrior class (Kshatriya) were trampled underfoot in succession at the great war of the Mahabharata.
Vengeance called vengeance, and offense propagated offense. Ashwatthama was so angry, he performed a prohibited nocturnal assault, and brought down the enemy.

Sensing a pattern yet? Atleast it's more fitting the style of how he fights like a Berserker...

Warrior of the Emperor: A+
A sublimation of the anecdote in which he was praised as the best warrior in the Mahabharata, ranked equal to Arjuna and Karna.
(Although his social status is a Brahmin)
Combined with Violation of Chivalry and Personification of Rage he becomes a mad warrior superior to a Berserker.
It’s not like he loses his rationality, but his tolerance to weak points is slightly weakened due to being in a state of extreme fury.

And speaking of that, this is mentioned somewhat in the story and shown on multiple fronts that Ashvatthaman has surprising intelligence and rationality despite his extreme anger(this will be in it's own section).

Divinity: A+
He is said to have half the body of the highest Indian god, the avatar of destruction, Shiva.

Here, Ashvatthaman's main crux of his plan can only be done as he is Shiva's Avatar

Noble Phantasm

Sudarshan Chakra – Yamraj: O’ chakra, stir up the raging flames
Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~50
Maximum number of targets: 500 people

Sudarshan Chakra – Yamraj.
Unusually, the weapon he didn’t, he couldn’t use in his previous life, has become a Noble Phantasm.
He who has obtained the giant chakram, freely used this weapon and kept carving it in his memory as a warrior at the time of being summoned as a Servant.

In other words, the entirety of his way to use the chakram is self-taught, an original style that wasn’t taught by anyone.

While it's obviously used in the story(It's his main weapon after all), it's never really stated or shown to have any real reverence despite being Shiva's weapon and one he canonically could never wield before... though considering how it is in it's True Name Release, it seems like it actually SHRUNK for his use
Here, we do see the Chakram actually create it's spikes from the area it rolls over.
Here, in many of his attack animations, you can also see Blades appear on the "Outer Portion" as well as the insides of the Chakram.

Brahmashirastra: O’ scorching light, manifest the ocean of imprisoned death(Or the move that will NEVER be used...EVER)
Type: Anti-Land Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~30
Maximum number of targets: Everything within range

Brahmashirastra.
The ultimate weapon, received from his father Drona.
Although he was told not to use this weapon no matter what kind of disaster he encountered, Ashwatthama finally activated it, sparked by Duryodhana’s death.
This weapon that possesses the destructive power to paralyze the world,
despite having been antagonized by Arjuna shooting with his bow at full power, left ravages that were said to turn the whole surroundings into a barren land for twelve years.
Although it’s registered as a Noble Phantasm,
Ashwatthama will not use this Noble Phantasm.
It will not be used in 『FateGO』 either.

Here, Nemo explains Ashvatthaman's defining act in detail which includes him using it on an unborn kid and the last of the Kuru before Krishna stopped it.

Strength, Durability, Endurance, etc.

Here, Nemo(Captain) states that from his own personal experience, Ashvatthaman is as strong or stronger than Karna which the latter agrees with the assessment.

Here, Ashvatthaman fought Karna atleast in the high thousands of times in the "Void" and the both compliment each other in how strong they are(Karna calling Ashvatthaman one of the strongest Warriors he's met).

Here, It's heavily implied by how Rama stated the Curse is handled and later by his reasoning for why he took the Curse would weaken him not as badly as Ashvatthaman was(Here, where it would only cut Rama's power in half due to him being the Avatar of Vishnu), Asvatthaman was heavily weakened by Krishna's Curse in many respects.

Here, Rama states that Ashvatthaman is skilled enough tactician to serve as the Commander in Chief in the war. Here, Da Vinci Lily is also awaiting how he would be able to deal with God Arjuna. And of course he does:
Here, after Ashwatthaman is free from his curse due to Rama, after mentioning the that Chaldeas has the right track, that he has an all-or-nothing gambit to weaken Arjuna enough that there's a slight chance at victory.

Here, while Ashwatthaman mentions that being able to remake the World makes him the Perfect God, it's also a major weakness as being able to even slightly go against it will make him not perfect anymore. Koyansaka compares it to a a priceless gem losing it's value by getting a scratch on it.

Here, Ashwatthaman's plan is to ultimately survive a Mahapralaya and completely survive it, showing that doing such a thing would absolutely destroy his "perfection" in the process.

Here, Ash explicitly notes that you have to also account for Douman's presence so you can't just "take it to the face" normally. Here, he ultimately states you MUST come off like you belong there. Here, Ashwatthaman's last part of the plan is that he will send Lakshmibai and Ganesha back in time. After some back and forth, Here Pepe states that it's insane to see Ash about to send Lak and Gan back in time and it's not too different from Rayshifting, Holmes disagrees with the comparison as the latter is based on Spiritron Theory and full engineering, this is once in a lifetime feat built on coincidences. Here, Holmes state this is only capable of being done due to the constant Yuga Cycles completely destabilizing Time and Space and the full use of Shiva's power as the Ruler of Time.

Here, Ash states they must endure many, many cataclysms from the past to the present to sufficiently weaken Arjuna. Here, when Ganesha asks how long they have to do it, Ash states it will have to be when Arjuna actually rules the World so thousands of years, if not longer. Here, their plan turns out to be a success as Arjuna never realized the Skyboulder is supposed to exist in his world despite Ashiya stating otherwise.

Here, Ashvatthaman is also the one who ultimately got Karna out of the "Void" of Lostbelt 4 and with his Spirit Core and thus Shiva's Power.

Here, after Pepe distracting him, Karna hits Ashvatthaman with a True Name Release Vasavi Shakti but Ashvatthaman survives with constant healing from God Arjuna but is unable to pursue(In fairness, Karna and the others are gimped as well in terms of their power as well):
To give more context to this, Rama, Karna and Nehza are explicitly nerfed in Lostbelt 4 due to God Arjuna's meddling Here. It still remains even at the tail end of the Lostbelt Here(Although Rama states it's not as bad on Karna due to Ganesha's host remembering him atleast) so again, Vasavi Shakti is nerfed.

Last edited:
I was actually sitting on this for a few days but I wanted to finish Ashvatthaman's(it was gonna be the entire Lokapala but I just wanted to go with him first) section but there's a Pamphlet for the Camelot Movie that basically explains the Knights' various character from the movies... including Galahad:

"Guardians"
You're saying we're the guardians of Human Order?

Well, I'm sorry, but that's just not true.

I'm not a guardian, and he's not a guardian, either.

Because he is knight of heaven who gave up the Holy Grail himself.

He was one of the few people who had 'served his purpose' while he was still alive.

Well, it looks like he still had some leftover feelings and opinions,

so he can be established as a heroic spirit, right?

He will not help humanity.There is no need for him to help humanity.

Selfless and disinterested.

The ultimate in purity and cleanliness.

In a way, he's the most heartless man I've ever met.

How will he be involved in your journey?

You could say this is one of the things worth seeing,

a highlight of the Grand Order concerning Human Order.

Oh I'm looking forward to it, I'm looking forward to it so much!

I wonder what's going to happen?

Will he be good or will he be evil?

As an observer, I'll be anxious to see the birth of a knight that no one has seen yet!

kbd0hu92rzv81.jpg

And Galahad isn't a deliberate asshole... he's so "pure", he legit sees no reason to help Humanity and is only a Heroic Spirit due to having some small level of regret(So basically he's Jeanne Alter's reason for existence).
This honestly put everything he does in a whole new light... it also hilariously makes Galahad Alter so much nicer by comparison.

When even MERLIN sees you as the most heartless man...

Latest Turas Realta is on Arjuna's sacrifice of suppressing his Pashupata:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Arjuna also takes attacks from the Demon God Pillars despite the shielding from Tesla and Edison which is why he's beat up in this image.

Nightingale also slugs Cu Alter and backs off before he retaliates which hilariously fits with her trading blows with Goetia in the Solomon Movie.
unknown.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
What exactly constitutes as a "different method" for taking out lives in regards to Heracles' God Hand again?
Like would damage from a sword count as separate from damage from an axe?

I'm a bit confused on this.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
What exactly constitutes as a "different method" for taking out lives in regards to Heracles' God Hand again?

Think of it like its a tabletop RPG and you can typically fill in the blanks

EMIYA had to use 6 different weapons with six different means to kill him those 6 times in their fight. Mind you, its not that those methods wouldn't work again in the same fight, just that the resistance Herakles gains towards those attacks is like a flat bonus to his defense against those attacks.

Like, if his base defense is 100, and he's hit by a fire attack, he now has that 100 defense + another 100 defense towards future fire attacks of that same nature

It's like how CT stated, it needs to either be entirely different weapons and methods(As otherwise, he would just gain basically double the defense so you would need to further amp yourself which few Servants can actually do) and failing on that has him gain a decent level of resistance towards that attack.

Or you need to overkill him(Excalibur can canonically reduce him to 1 life left atleast, Lostbelt Artemis took away most of his lives and so on) but that requires so much firepower that again, few Servants can do it.

Back