TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

All right, found a source from TM Encyclopedia which is mostly what I remember it being

"
Gradation Air [Sorcery]
Source: Fate/side material (2004-1-30), p.067
Fate Dictionary
Projection.
A sorcery that uses magical energy to materialize a
mirror image of an object.
As Rin mentioned in the story, it's not very efficient.
That's because, if you're making a replica of something,
rather than using projection it's easier and more practical
just to gather the materials and build it yourself.
Normally, it is only used to project a substitute for an
item that has already been lost, and for just a few
minutes within one's own time axis.
At any rate, since Gradation Air is just supposed to be
a short-term rental of the item's outward appearance,
you can see why the version used by Shirou (and Archer)
is completely ridiculous. It's no wonder that Rin wanted
to kill him when she saw his shed.
Of course, Shirou can only project things that are
related to weapons in some way – or more specifically,
swords.
Modern weapons are off limits.
...Well, technically he can pull out shields or armor, too,
if he strains himself to his utmost limits, but the effects
only last for an instant and the cost is enormous."

With NPs the most likely explanation is even with how ridiculous Emiya/Shirou's version of Projection magecraft is it still has its limits. Which is probably why Emiya says in UBW he can get close to projecting the holy sword and HF Shirou actually does to nuke the corrupted grail.

From Qinlong's post

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Insert random nugget found by Rey

"An accomplished mage had no reason to fear a hoodlum or two. Assuming that they had specialized in combat, a mage of sufficient stature to receive the Clock Tower rank of Pride or Brand would make nothing of a whole gang, or even a small detachment of a regular army. It was even said that an extremely small portion of mages who had mastered the art of combat were capable of taking on the army of a small country alone and barehanded."

Mostly because I think this one is funny to think about

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
More stuff Rey posted, this time of the Case Files manga

JqgDznB.jpg

qbuICSI.jpg

DiPglUD.jpg

6tjGHCa.jpg

EoGB1ZT.jpg

ZbCwb57.jpg

jJLTHJO.jpg

ZgSQa92.jpg

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Another one from Rey. IDK whats in that imgur link but pls no ban

Apparently Raikou's predicting skills are in the ballpark of Suzuka's Trichiliocosm which is fucking impressive

Raikou: Even if your ability to read ahead has sharply improved thanks to that Noble Phantasm of yours, // I’ve been able to read even further than that. // …That’s how it should have been. // But your prediction ability has begun to surpass me… // This is proof of that…

Page 14:
Saber: Raikou-chan, // you can raise your skill and prediction ability even further, can’t you? // I’ve always wanted to try a battle of wits and skill like this! Wanna give it a try?
Raikou: … // I really would love to, but…

Credit to BL for the translations.

Edit: I better not eat a ban cause Tamamo randomly decided to be nekid for this round of flashbacks.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Description of Suzuka's Trich-wazit skill

Basically , it turns her into a hyper calculation machine which can detect and select the most optimal action to take in combat or outside of it to the point that it can rival the Moon Cell.

Trichiliocosm

By revealing Kenmyouren to the morning sun, it is possible to create the trichiliocosm...that means all kind of worlds and parallel worlds...within the blade, allowing her to survey them.

This is truly the case of one turning herself into the Moon Cell with just a blade.

Future calculation became possible and she can reach the most optimal answer by selecting and checking all possibilities of herself. It cannot be used unless she is under the effect of Blessing of Wisdom.

Case Files – volume one – chapter five – part three said:

No, that wasn't quite right. The heroic, noble magical energy pouring off of it made it clear that this was not just a spear. It was on a completely different scale. It was like a tower standing at the end of the world, a crystallized Mystery proving that countless legends, countless myths, were true.

It was the end of the story.

The accursed yet divine spear, decorating the end of the legend of King Arthur.

Softly, the true name of that weapon left my lips.

" Rhongo—( The Spear Shining—) "

The time had come.

The divine spear warped and shuddered.

Unable to resist the vortex of swirling magical energy, the Castle of Separation shook as if in fear. Though it was built only to respond to waves of sound, the sheer amount of magical energy was forcibly drawing a reaction out of it. The manifestation that drew in all mana from the surrounding environment was like disaster incarnate.

The Thirteen Promises hadn't been released yet, so it was still only a small fraction of its full power peeking through. Even so, that small fraction was on the level of Divine Spirits, something magecraft couldn't hope to match.

That level of magical energy, concentrated to the absolute limit, could be felt like an extreme heat. It felt like I was sticking my hand into a volcano.

Ashbourne's beast would not make it in time.

There was no way it could. The manifestation in my hands was a Noble Phantasm exceeded only by Excalibur( The Sword of Promised Victory) itself. The divine spear wielded by King Arthur against his mortal enemy, Mordred.

" —myniad( —At the End of the World) !!!"

Who could even see that spiraling light?

Even though it was night, it was as if the Sun had suddenly risen—as if a piece of the Sun had fallen down amongst them, a brilliant crimson spiral. The magical energy, and even the water vapour that hung in the air were burned and boiled away, the flash of light from the Age of Gods riding forth like a mounted tyrant.

Gouging out the spire above, the light pierced through the Castle of Separation's domed roof and castle wall, only stopping when it bit deep into the hillside beyond the castle.

From BludFlag from SB

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm skipping over any of the profiles or other stuff we already have easy access to via the wiki or the like. Also just general "X did Y posts" unless its of something more obscure (Like we all have easy access to the entirety of FGO at this point)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
More Foxtail stuff

Ok, so we have the aftermath of the Suzuka vs Raikou NP clash from last chapter.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=f...d6282b93533fa828b1c85aa93f21f4134960a5a5c/pn1 (Thanks BL )

-Suzuka manages to survive Raikou's NP with severe injuries

-Kazu orders Suzuka by CS to unleash the full power of her Third NP cause she REALLY doesn't want to use that shit.

-Suzuka gets her Third Ascension garb and unleashes the full power of Trichilocosm which gets her the Omniscient Clayirvoyance ( it's the same shit as the one mentioned in GO , the one that let's her compute like the Moon Cell does)

- We also find out that Raikou had her own trump card in having access to using Ushi-Gozen but didn't use it cause her master knew that she hated that shit and didn't force her to use it.

-Raikou looses.

I'm proud of Suzuka, fuck Kazu.

I'm skipping over any of the profiles or other stuff we already have easy access to via the wiki or the like. Also just general "X did Y posts" unless its of something more obscure (Like we all have easy access to the entirety of FGO at this point)

Good idea, it's best to aim for the stuff that's harder to prove than going for things that there is easy access to in multiple ways and fashions.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
A bunch more shit Rey found on the Servant Universe lore

Here's more lore about Servant Universe, Godess Concept ,SIshtar,Ether Universe ...etc.

It's gonna be a long one :

Goddess Scriptures 1: Origin of the Ether Universe:

here is a proper use of the word ‘galaxy’.

The galaxy in which we humans… in which people live in, is called the [Milky Way Galaxy], whereas other galaxies are simply called [galaxies].

The same rules of nomenclature should apply for your universe.

The [Milky Way], in other words, the milky river of heaven, and [galaxies] refer to the other rivers besides it.

In other words, in the Servant Universe, the [Milky Way] is called the [Ether Galaxy].

However, the [Ether Galaxy] was called a different name in the far past.

That name remains unknown.

After all, the [Renewal of the Universe] overwrote everything.

What is the [Renewal of the Universe]? To put it in simple terms, it would be the updating of the universe.

Humans, which had lived thus far in their [bodies of flesh], discarded their bodies one day---

For soul vessels, [Saint Graphs], changing their own way of being. They were released from their limited mortal lives, from their limited ability.

[Humans] disappeared from this Milky Way, and everyone became [Servants].

Hm? Then [mere humans] who aren’t Servants no longer exist, you might ask?

Well, they haven’t all disappeared. In fact, they became far more important.

After all, only [humans] can become [Masters].

Well, let’s leave this topic for another time.

Anyway, Servants became the only form of humanity in the [Ether Galaxy].

As Servants are souls taking physical form, naturally, the universe would require a correspondingly large amount of energy.

Therefore, as a result of all humanity becoming Servants, the universe was filled with Ether.

Here, in space, the [Ether Galaxy] contains various substances.

Besides the cosmic dust present in your universe, there is Ether, Artorium, Eliza, Gudaguda, Kykeon, Sakura, Velber…

Various such particles have been discovered. Of course, they will continue to increase from now on.

The [Ether Galaxy] is a universe filled with possibility and chaos. A new universe where myriad “ifs” can be lined up side by side.

However, that was not the case for the old universe.

It was an era where humanity was mostly [human]… where [God] was in space.

That is what we call the [Universe of Origin], the universe of the beginning.

It is still unclear why the [Universe of Origin] was permitted to be rewritten into the [Ether Galaxy].

But, it all happened 5 billion years ago.

Humanity has prospered in the [Ether Galaxy] only for the last 500,000 years…

Indeed, there is a discontinuity of 4.9 billion, 9 thousand, 9 hundred and 50 million years. There are far too few records of the [Universe of Origin].

5 billion years is an unimaginably long span of time for humanity.

But for space… no, for [God], it may feel like the “recent past”.

Thus---

Should a remnant of the [Universe of Origin] still exist in the [Ether Galaxy], beware.

That would be someone who stood at the apex of an ancient civilization which far predates us, someone who hates our evolution, as if it only happened yesterday.

Goddess Scriptures 2: About Ancient Goddesses:

Amongst the civilizations that prospered in the [Universe of Origin], the [Civilization of the Goddess] is one of the stronger ones.

For the ancient civilizations, a [Goddess] is not a job, nor is it a lifeform.

It refers to the [human biosphere].

In your universe, the concept of an earth goddess exists, does it not?

While male divinities assure [war] and [prosperity], earth goddesses promise [survival] and [dominion].

There are many cases in which the symbol of a goddess is a castle, a fortress or a crown. They think of a goddess as [something that protects their own biosphere].

In much the same way, goddesses in the [Universe of Origin] are [sectors in which humanity can survive], objects of such faith.

At the point it began to possess a personality and clearly act as a [god], that was when it would become a [goddess of the Universe of Origin].

Because of the way they come into being, a [goddess] is extremely strong and hostile towards other civilizations.

[The people who worship me]…

She will protect with all her strength the humanity which live in her biosphere, but regard as pests all of humanity which resides outside.

The [ancient goddesses] would often fight and exterminate the other side.

Amongst them there was a particularly strong goddess who reigned until the [Renewal of the Universe].

This is the [last goddess remaining of the Universe of Origin]. Thus, she can be called the [Goddess of Origin].

Little is recorded about this goddess. The prevailing hypothesis amongst academics is that she “does not exist”.

However, I found one of those aforementioned records. It was the trigger for a certain incident that happened 2000 years ago.

Within the information hidden away by the Secret Society: Galactic Police Organization, such a text remains.

“The [Goddess of Origin] exists. She awakens from her long slumber.”

“At the far edges of the Ether Galaxy, at coordinates □□□, in the abandoned planet A-05, the planet which in antiquity was called Venus.”

With the aid of a new sponsor, I headed for these coordinates.

This is where I am now. The remnants of ancient Venusian civilization. The age-old temple where the goddess sleeps.

This sector is forbidden space, and no one visits the area.

Just what remains here? Why is space so red here?

Those mysteries shall be explained hereon.

Goddess Scriptures 4: The Goddess and the Ancient Temple

---I was wrong.

Hypothetically, if there was something that could resurrect the goddess, I thought that it would be the power of the altar and the temple.

It is the other way around. Entirely so. The goddess is the temple. The temple is the goddess.

The ancient temple must not be revived. It would be disastrous for the [Ether Galaxy].

Just by being there, it will cause the rules of the [Ether Galaxy] to collapse. For example, reincarnation, or interference with parallel worlds.

Death does not exist in the Servant Universe. With time, a destroyed Servant will randomly reincarnate (repop) somewhere in the universe, as they are [physical manifestations of souls].

However--- the sector in which the ancient temple stands is under the dominion of the goddess.

Man would be bound by the rules of the Universe of Origin; [One is born from the mother, and returns to the mother in death].

Those that die while within the goddess’s dominion will be captured by her, and should it not be in accordance to her will, no longer repop.

It would only be a matter of time until life is extinct from the field, and the universe becomes an empty wasteland.

Space Shinkage-ryuu’s base, Dark Maanna.

That, I fear, is a recreation of the ancient temple using Servant technology.

…Therefore, their goal is clear. The revival of the ancient goddess civilization, and through that, domination of the universe.

No matter how much of the same functions it exhibits, a temple built by man cannot be the goddess.

If the original goddess is not there, no matter how much money you throw at it, it is still nothing more than a pale imitation.

However… yes, if…

If the spiritual core left behind by the [Goddess of Origin]… if the [Goddess’s Spiritual Core] is present, then…

The false ancient temple can become the [true ancient temple].

Hmph, well, that’s if such a convenient [Goddess’s Spiritual Core] exists in this universe.

Goddess Scriptures 5: Goddess of Love and Hate
IT REALLY DOES EXIST.

Sorry. My composure as a gentleman has been ruffled.

The [Goddess’s Spiritual Core] exists.

Where it was, and where it is right now, I am not at liberty to say.

I can, however, explain [why it was here].

2000 years ago, the [Goddess of Origin] was resurrected at the ancient temple in the Forbidden Sector.

When the [Universe of Origin] became the [Ether Galaxy], the ancient civilization ascended from this dimension, and the [Goddess of Origin] should have turned into a mere galaxy and fallen asleep.

However, the avaricious [Goddess of Origin] refused to follow the rules of the Ether Galaxy, and remained as a goddess of evil.

The awakened goddess was---

A devil which hated all of humanity, all of the Servants, and this Ether Galaxy.

The goddess was not angered by the disappearance of the [Universe of Origin], but towards the chronic disease borne by [humanity] which had forgotten its faith and chased the truth into the past---

Towards [oblivion], she was filled with hatred.

Once, the [Goddess of Origin] expanded the [Universe of Origin] bit by bit, eroding away at our [Ether Galaxy].

It became clear that the frightening magical energy of the [Goddess of Origin] would have devoured the [Ether Galaxy] in around 128 days.

There was no room for dialogue, and action had to be taken quickly.

The Secret Society: Galactic Police Organization moved to deal with this universal calamity.

They formed a team consisting of one of the existing seven Masters, □□□, and specially selected Servants.

The Saber famed for being a dragon slayer. The Lancer who was a general known for sieges. The Archer with the eyes of the stars. The Assassin who was also an ancient goddess.

The Rider, a cavalryman who was a self-proclaimed Berserker. Space Oniisan Merlin. And the Space Pirate, Space Toshizou.

Those were the 8 who formed the Special Anti-Goddess A-Team and deployed to the Forbidden Sector, defeating the [Goddess of Origin] in a magnificent battle.

As a result, the Forbidden Sector became the [Red Space] that we know now, and the [Goddess’s Will] remained in the altar which had come to naught.

2000 years later, after the Goddess Subjugation Team had fought with their all, we come to the present.

With the passage of time, the [Goddess’s Will] has coagulated into the [Goddess’s Spiritual Core], sleeping within the altar.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also I got to page 213 of our thread and now I require the sleep :mhm

I'll try to grab some more of it tomorrow since the potato lord still hasn't banned me :hestonpls

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I'll add that too for the OP as well.
Whenever we get the Threadmarks installed and such, we can actually start putting this stuff back together for real
That or blogs would be nice, preferably both

Also, add these to the OP

Back