• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
No, only for her Pantheon.

For example, Xians became the Chinese pantheon after people started worshiping them.

Don't think this also applies for India or for the Norse.
So Tiamat INDIRECTLY was responsible for the Gods of other pantheons coming to be, since her Primordial Sea is the origin of life/humans/Textures on Earth?

Does that sound about right?

All I know(as I'm not answering for Rey here) is that the Primordial Sea ultimately allowed for alot of the rules we see in the Nasuverse Earth, including it's ecosystems:
l3ydZ2o.jpg

AXdFPQl.jpg
hW0FDWQ.jpg

You can see why I got confused and believed she worked as a template for the Gods(especially since in Babylonia, she's referred to as "An Ark For the Gods") so I kinda took it too literally.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
So Tiamat INDIRECTLY was responsible for the Gods of other pantheons coming to be, since her Primordial Sea is the origin of life/humans/Textures on Earth?

Does that sound about right?

I mean, kinda, given by the fact that the Primordial sea was there during the Planet's Genesis, you could make that argument but as it directly concerns Phanteons , she is only directly responsible by shaping hers .

The other Textures got formed by their own individual circumstances.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean, kinda, given by the fact that the Primordial sea was there during the Planet's Genesis, you could make that argument but as it directly concerns Phanteons , she is only directly responsible by shaping hers .

The other Textures got formed by their own individual circumstances.
So as a general rule, are most Textures formed/shaped by human belief (like Phases in To Aru, heh)?

Or would that be incorrect?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
So as a general rule, are most Textures formed/shaped by human belief (like Phases in To Aru, heh)?

They're shaped by the dominant species on the planet at the time.

Humans are the dominant species now so they're affecting the Texture with their stupid laws of Physics for example.

They can't affect the Texture on the Reverse Side cause there's no ningen living there.

As Rey stated, Textures are primarily shaped by the dominant life form.
It's what the Nasuverse calls "Ages"(or Order).
The Age of Dinosaurs(Which Quetzalcoatl ended), The Age of The Gods(Who Sefar Ended) and The Age of Man(Who will either get wiped out themselves by any random calamity or the Planet dies, hates people living on her corpse and sends TYPEs to kill us or we get the fuck off the Planet first)

Those are the 3 verified ones and there's potential hints of other Ages that could have happened. This also explains how there could be not just multiple different Pantheons on the same planet, but also have their own Heavens, Hells and other Realms all at once.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Sefar did not end the Age of Gods, what the fuck ?

AoG ended with the death of Solomon around 1 AD

It also did not end across the line everywhere.

For the Norse, it ended in 1000 BC and for Britain, in 500 AD.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sefar didn't end the Age of God's, she just ended.....the gods :skully

Or at least reduced them to Divine Spirits as opposed to their original forms

Speaking of which, we know she took out the Japanese and Greek gods, and presumably the Mesopotamian ones, but did she manage a clean sweep of all of them or did some manage to get away or at least last till Seiba Time happened?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
We don't know how she interacted with other Pantheons in PHH.

She did however manage to burn 80 percent of the Planet's surface so if you extrapolate that to beings, we can infer that she didn't manage to end everyone, but she came pretty close.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We don't know how she interacted with other Pantheons in PHH.

She did however manage to burn 80 percent of the Planet's surface so if you extrapolate that to beings, we can infer that she didn't manage to end everyone, but she came pretty close.

So there could potentially be room for some actual gods to be sticking around because they hid under a mountain or something :hm

Man, Tametomo in current JP event is broken af. Being able to snipe Wandering Sea/Storm border (if have done Tunguska) from a Singularity.

Oh shit really? Damn, that's hilariously impressive then considering some of the more bullshit sniping ranges we got is Arash can do 10 Kilometer distance shots as a warmup in Camelot and Orion being able to shoot the clothing of Artemis while she's bathing from 2 Mountains away.

Proto234

Distinguished
Oh shit really? Damn, that's hilariously impressive then considering some of the more bullshit sniping ranges we got is Arash can do 10 Kilometer distance shots as a warmup in Camelot and Orion being able to shoot the clothing of Artemis while she's bathing from 2 Mountains away.
Tbf, he's boosted with 7 grails but that's still impressive imo

Tbf, he's boosted with 7 grails but that's still impressive imo

But Holy Grails don't enhance your power even now, all they do is basically give you the equivalent of constant refills like with Karna(and it doesn't empower that shot any further either looking at shit with Salter in F/SN)
HOWEVER, it could probably do something like that in terms of making certain the shot isn't off by any metric, continuing to guide it so it or made certain it won't lose any power getting to the Wandering Sea/Storm Border.

Proto234

Distinguished
But Holy Grails don't enhance your power even now, all they do is basically give you the equivalent of constant refills like with Karna(and it doesn't empower that shot any further either looking at shit with Salter in F/SN)
HOWEVER, it could probably do something like that in terms of making certain the shot isn't off by any metric, continuing to guide it so it or made certain it won't lose any power getting to the Wandering Sea/Storm Border.
Yeah, the grails only allows his shot to ignore space-time. His sniping range is all his skill

Yeah, the grails only allows his shot to ignore space-time. His sniping range is all his skill

Okay, that makes much more sense then considering Cu forcing in alot of Mana into his Gae Bolg in Unlimited Blade Works caused the space around it to distort so it definitely can make sense that with 7 Grails and going that much overboard, you can probably force it to do something of that magnitude.

I'm bringing this here because it does pop up here and there and in other boards and I hope this makes it clearer:

It's ultimately something that proves that Magical Circuits are both physical(exist in the body) and spiritual(exist in the soul) on some level.
I don't want to bring the whole thing here as I know it will turn out to be a mess but if people find it interesting enough, I'll threadmark it for future notice.

Back