• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Next up,

Arc can manifest vines to bind people up :

4TQ0Ocj.jpg

Since it's basically basically nature saying fuck you, they can regen :

VW7sUFU.jpg

FlWkbVt.jpg

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Ok so this requires a bit of context and it will be revisited when i cover Vlov.

Basically, at some point during their fight, Vlov's Principle went Apeshit and instead of limiting itself to his immediate surounding.

So, basically , once it went out of control , his Principle could have frozen the entire city , buildings and people.

However , Arc being awesome said no :

ny3p4HF.jpg

4n8VOfL.jpg

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Arc's MP :

PHNumTE.jpg

as3NO2Q.jpg

4mYH7qT.jpg

yJ51iCC.jpg

It's still simmilar to the OG where she doesn't actually eradicates him, he still regens from his ankles but this time, he tried to use Magecraft and he wasn't able to inside the MP.

That about covers Arc for now. There's minor shit here and the that i didn't post either due to shit already being known from the OG or shit not being really impressive/quantifiable.

I'll cover Vlov next. Eventually.

Fate Extra/Record Trailer but with absolutely shitty sound as it was recorded from another device.

It definitely looks real good and a nice look back into a better gameplay wise Fate/Extra that I never had the chance to play...
So when are we getting CCC? The version we Americans never played but like 5-8 characters in FGO precisely comes from that?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Don't think we're getting CCC. At least not for a long time.

Extra is still some time away since they had to restructure the company during its production and that kinda fucked them over.

Combine that with the fact that they said they also have a couple of new games (as in non remakes) points towards nowhere near in sight.

On the plus side, CCC's translation is 100% done, now it just have to be edited/patched in and tested which will take some more time but... it's never been closer.

I know, I know. Even getting a remake of the absolutely abysmal gameplay wise Fate/Extra is a fucking godsend, especially with the restructuring of the company and team at that.
It's just funny that we have FGO and we get the CCC Collab and the characters and it's like "Who are these fuckers we should be surprised about?" type of deal.
So yeah, it's just basically me wanting to get my fix and yeah, there are translations fully ready and a PSP emulator can run on most PCs now.

But yeah, I will be disappointed if Cu loses to Robin Hood somehow.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Next up,

Arc can manifest vines to bind people up :

4TQ0Ocj.jpg

Since it's basically basically nature saying fuck you, they can regen :

VW7sUFU.jpg

FlWkbVt.jpg
"He cannot escape them without a fire capable of burning down the planet itself."

Interesting...

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah, let's not blow that out of proportion.

It's obvious that he can burn them down cause he does multiple times, but they do regen.

The context is basically ..the vines will continue to regen since they're a manifestation of nature /planet itself, so to basically stop them from reforming, you'd have to be able to burn nature /the planet in order to stop them from regenerating.

Yeah, I figured. :mjlol

Yeah, the Nasuverse has stuff like that... unfortunately, it leads to the "Flowery Language" bullshit as some don't have the Reading Comprehension to decipher the differences between the concept and the actual thing(Seriously, it happens quite a bit with plenty of Nasuverse fans not really knowing the difference which is why they cope with "Fate Mechanics make no sense").

It's more sorta like how Yu Mei-Ren can pretty create localized weather phenomena whenever she uses either Noble Phantasm when she "explodes"... but people ignore that like Arcuied's and other True Ancestor Marble Phantasm, it's not acting like a "typical" weather phenomena and more "Literally shear a Servant/Dragon-tier being out of existence" phenomenon.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
People think Yu and Arc belong to the same species .

Why would they get how their abilities work correctly.

And the minute VSB sees the vine quote, they're gonna take it literally and make Arc planet lvl by that feat alone and maybe Vlov too since he can burn them down :mjlol

True. It doesn't help that people never really read the text and you end up with people not knowing Arcuied is like a True Ancestor +2 and more meant to basically be a TYPE-Moon that Gaia can use against Humanity.
Meanwhile Yu is just a subspecies of True Ancestor that is only barely different than them where it matters. Of course, True Ancestors, Xians and Fairies are basically bullshit incarnate so while Arcuied is obviously above them, it could do some people to get better reading comprehension.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
People think Yu and Arc belong to the same species .

Why would they get how their abilities work correctly.

And the minute VSB sees the vine quote, they're gonna take it literally and make Arc planet lvl by that feat alone and maybe Vlov too since he can burn them down :mjlol
They'd actually make Arcueid multiversal because the Nasuverse Earth has different timelines or w/e in it :mjpls

Wait, she already is. :russ

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Meanwhile Yu is just a subspecies of True Ancestor that is only barely different than them where it matters
Nah, totally different shit.

You're thinking that only Arc is involved with CM but that's not true.

The entire TA race was created by the world after CM gave it its ...specs i guess.

Xians are pure Earth spirits that have nothing to do with shit from other places.

Nah, totally different shit.

You're thinking that only Arc is involved with CM but that's not true.

The entire TA race were created by the world after CM gave it its ...specs i guess.

Xians are pure Earth spirits that have nothing to do with shit from other places.

Ah good point, I think they only gave that impression because they seem real similar but aren't really at all.
Of course it does make more sense as TA was meant to help cull down Humanity but Xians and the like are more just to keep Earth safe... I guess.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's easy to make the distinction if you look at their "vampiric " shit.

TAs fundamentally need have vampiric impulses because CM was that type of being in the first place and so they need to use a shiload of energy just to cope with it whereas Xians don't have them and are fine. In fact, iirc Yu's profile mentions that she's only seen as a vamp because humans are retarded and confused her ability do draw energy from surounding shit with true vampirism

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So just to get this clear, Arcueid is only "kind of" basically Type-Earth right?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Earth doesn't have any official Ultimate One and Arc is treated as a surogate since she's the closest thing to one due to her being one one of CM's suitable vessels.

Back