• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So what are the names/differences between all the stuff Kiara has?
Because I keep thinking of something called Logos Eater, and is that the same as her "any of the five senses find her attractive you're a slave now" thing and doesn't she have something else that destroys the mind?

I'm a bit confused needless to say.

So what are the names/differences between all the stuff Kiara has?
Because I keep thinking of something called Logos Eater, and is that the same as her "any of the five senses find her attractive you're a slave now" thing and doesn't she have something else that destroys the mind?

I'm a bit confused.

It's less names are the same and more it's easy to get her Beast stuff and her Alter-Ego stuff confused.

To basically go into her biggest skills because we know that's why you are here for:
Logos Eater C
The special trait of the Pleasure Deva. Provides a damage buff against any sentient being that possesses intelligence (pleasure)
, regardless of scale or structure.
However, due to her current state as an Alter Ego, this skill also had its rank lowered. Currently, even that special trait is only comparable to touching. It's no different from foreplay.
Since Beast III is the love for humanity, naturally, it loves humans.
However, for Kiara, she, alone, is human. To Kiara, other people are nothing but toys used to satisfy herself, the human.

Basically the more intelligent you are, the harder she hits you. Nerfed in Alter-Ego, buffed to max as a Beast.

Authority of the Beast A
A skill that can surely be called Anti-Humanity.
Possesses a great understanding of lifeforms who discovered the meaning of reproductive acts, or more broadly speaking, the "continuation of the species".
Enables the understanding of their purpose and the meaning in it, regardless of the difference in the form of knowledge.

...You could call it a special attack against religion and ideology.

Basically knows the beings she's fighting, inside and out. Only didn't work for the Sakura Five as they are AI.

You already seen Myriad Colored Stagnation.

And Karmaphages are just Kiara's Authority but are technically her 5 senses.
And THEN, there are the 5 ID_Es she stole from the Sakura Five(something everyone misses that she has access to even in the Collab).

Masochistic Constitution
Passionlip's id_es. Converts 60% of physical and spiritual damage to one's own HP. This becomes an additional value.
(Not used in FGO)

Sadistic Constitution
Meltryllis's id_es. Snatches away the opponent's buffs, making it one's own.
(Not used in FGO)

Bondage Preference
Violet's id_es. The freezing of space. An enemy not possessing a Magic Resistance exceeding C rank, becomes stunned just from being in the surrounding space.
(Not used in FGO)

Desire for Growth
Kingprotea's id_es. Infinite growth (no level cap).
(Not used in FGO)

Congeneric Disgust
Kazuradrop's id_es. Predating on one's own species.
(Not used in FGO)

So yeah, it's less complicated and more the only real difference between SE.RA.PH. Kiara and Moon Cell Kiara is Noble Phantasm and her actual status but that's it.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Logos eater is derived from her tranquil stagnation ability, it's ranked down as an Alter Ego

She has like all the regular beast skills (Authority of the beast/independant manifestation) plus Nega Saver and Logos Eater, and she has all the Sakura Five skills from absorbing them

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Adding one thing to this, her Stagnation skill as a Beast is > her skill in CCC.
Pretty much the only thing her Beast self has over her CCC counterpart.

Useful too.

While I was supposed to do Ganesha and Lakshmibai today, I kinda sidetracked myself...
So to make up for it:
Nozd067.png

Y6t0ow2.png

5QfA8Jx.png

The Manga goes with the clash itself taking up a a pretty massive amount of real estate in the Gardens of Babylon. Otherwise, it follows the same beat as the Manga but it otherwise pushes down how everything came off in the Anime by comparison(Ahkellius Kosmos doesn't really show it being another World and more of a Bright Shield and how we get to the final bit gets shrunken down alot).

I would say it ultimately feels anti-climatic compared to the Manga.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
While I was supposed to do Ganesha and Lakshmibai today, I kinda sidetracked myself...
So to make up for it:
Nozd067.png

Y6t0ow2.png

5QfA8Jx.png

The Manga goes with the clash itself taking up a a pretty massive amount of real estate in the Gardens of Babylon. Otherwise, it follows the same beat as the Manga but it otherwise pushes down how everything came off in the Anime by comparison(Ahkellius Kosmos doesn't really show it being another World and more of a Bright Shield and how we get to the final bit gets shrunken down alot).

I would say it ultimately feels anti-climatic compared to the Manga.
SB be like "yeah, this looks like a solid building level feat" :mjlol

SB be like "yeah, this looks like a solid building level feat" :mjlol

Of course they would, ignore the fact that VS literally destroys Ahkellius Kosmos which is stated to be patterned after the literal Greek Texture and Sieg outright states that Siegfried literally cannot go all out due to Sieg meaning Servant Siegfried > Sieg despite all of his amps meaning Siegfried can potentially match VS all by himself.

1Xdkc31.jpg

Man, I actually forgot Novum Chaldeas even had this option(Most likely, this is also what the original Chaldeas had to so that nobody in it died due to Goetia's Incineration of Humanity) which is honestly more wild shit that basically top of the line Magecraft and Science can just turn off cause and effect on a dime for humans and potentially Servants.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So is there a difference between Avalon and the Reverse Side of the World/where Fairies and the like chill out?

I remember them not being really physical locations that you can just dig into the Earth to get to but that's about it.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I remember them not being really physical locations that you can just dig into the Earth to get into but that's about it.
Well they are and aren't?

Like Albion was able to dig into the reverse side, and in LB 6 Merlin manipulates the world's memories while we go deeper underground to reach Avalon.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
So is there a difference between Avalon and the Reverse Side of the World/where Fairies and the like chill out?
The Reverse Side of the World is the texture.

Avalon is part of that texture, and it's basically the Britain version of the Reverse Side.

Like Albion was able to dig into the reverse side, and in LB 6 Merlin manipulates the world's memories while we go deeper underground to reach Avalon.
They are.

It's just not easy to go from one Texture to the other and Albion is a great example of that.

As Type-Rey stated, it IS simple in theory to get from the Age of Man to the Reverse Side of The World... it's just really, really difficult. Not helped by the fact that the deeper you go down, the more the rules of The Age of Man ceases and the Reverse Side begins to manifest.

Back