TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Decided to finally read through Mortallis Stella Volume 2 and they definitely do a massive change in that compared to the Game:

Siegfried doesn't seem to have gotten nerfed by getting cursed out the ass by the others the second he was summoned(Hell, it's never mentioned he was Cursed at all nor do any of them even knew he or Elizabeth Bathory existed).
Instead, D'Eon very much fights Siegfried mano e' mano with only Madness Enhancement not allowing her to get immediately bodied by a TNR Balmung(though the page heavily implies she more dodged it through barely blocking it and "parried it"(best term I can use in this instance but it's not that either so to speak.)
She absolutely shows an absurd speed advantage and her 1st Noble Phantasm alot better here though and Siegfried actually can spam Balmung Blasts as D'Eon mentioned he can use it in "combos".

I'll take pics of the relevant pages in a few hours and put them here like I did for the first Mortallis Stella.
(And if anyone asks why am I referred to D'Eon as a girl? Look at their first Interlude for that reason).

Proto234

Distinguished
Decided to finally read through Mortallis Stella Volume 2 and they definitely do a massive change in that compared to the Game:

Siegfried doesn't seem to have gotten nerfed by getting cursed out the ass by the others the second he was summoned(Hell, it's never mentioned he was Cursed at all nor do any of them even knew he or Elizabeth Bathory existed).
Instead, D'Eon very much fights Siegfried mano e' mano with only Madness Enhancement not allowing her to get immediately bodied by a TNR Balmung(though the page heavily implies she more dodged it through barely blocking it and "parried it"(best term I can use in this instance but it's not that either so to speak.)
She absolutely shows an absurd speed advantage and her 1st Noble Phantasm alot better here though and Siegfried actually can spam Balmung Blasts as D'Eon mentioned he can use it in "combos".

I'll take pics of the relevant pages in a few hours and put them here like I did for the first Mortallis Stella.
(And if anyone asks why am I referred to D'Eon as a girl? Look at their first Interlude for that reason).
Isn't D'eon gender is.basically anything that you prefer (They states that you can see them as either male or female)?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I'm just offended that they picked this over properly adapting Case Files or doing Proto Silver or hell... doing an adaption of A piece of blue Glass Moon .

oh well, maybe it will work better as an anime cause they'll surely have to cut through Narita's bullshit over indulgencies .

I'm just offended that they picked this over properly adapting Case Files or doing Proto Silver or hell... doing an adaption of A piece of blue Glass Moon .

oh well, maybe it will work better as an anime cause they'll surely have to cut through Narita's bullshit over indulgencies .

I... honestly agree.
There are more adaptations I'd rather see from them than Strange Fake like continuing Case Files, Prototype Fragments, actually doing an FGO Series or a Lostbelt or yes, even a Tsukihime Remake anime.

The only reason to get a Strange Fake anime is if you just want fights for the sake of fights and to get your "Heracles" fill on him being a "badass".

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I actually like Strange/Fake, but I don't understand why they'd do an anime of an unfinished series. I think like, one Servant has died at this point? Are they going to anime-only the ending or just leave it on a cliff-hanger?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
If they go seasonal and adapt one to two volumes per season, they could theoretically get the time Narita needs to at least write more .

They could also go the Case Files route and just adapt one volume for the promo and be done with it for a while.

Proto234

Distinguished
I... honestly agree.
There are more adaptations I'd rather see from them than Strange Fake like continuing Case Files, Prototype Fragments, actually doing an FGO Series or a Lostbelt or yes, even a Tsukihime Remake anime.

The only reason to get a Strange Fake anime is if you just want fights for the sake of fights and to get your "Heracles" fill on him being a "badass".
Yeah, I want LB6 anime damnit.
The dramalogue alone isn't enough since it cuts so many points (despite its magnificent performance by the VA)

That and I don't want to see Flat dying

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Flat dying is one thing i wanna watch :mjlol

Hopefully Narita ends Richard sometime soon, cause rarely i get to see characters that are more fucking obnoxious than those two :tiredpepe

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If they go seasonal and adapt one to two volumes per season, they could theoretically get the time Narita needs to at least write more .

They could also go the Case Files route and just adapt one volume for the promo and be done with it for a while.

That could work :hm

Also, damn, you don't even like Flat? He and Berserker are my favorite team atm

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Nah, he's beyond insufferable.

The only original chars i like in SF are Jack , Enkidu ,Dumas ,Hansa and Filia/Ishtar.

The other range from meh to fuck off.

Oh and i guess, in a weird way, i like the relationship between Sigma and Beauty even tho on their own, they're terrible characters.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Huh. To each their own, I guess. I'm kinda like that with Zero so whether or not you like the base story probably has a big impact :zaru

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Zero and SF are the most wanked series in the franchise .

SF for no reason and Zero , while good, not nearly the monolithic piece of art that stands so far above everything else in the series that some people make it out to be.

Zero and SF are the most wanked series in the franchise .

SF for no reason and Zero , while good, not nearly the monolithic piece of art that stands so far above everything else in the series that some people make it out to be.

My main issue with Fate/Zero is that it really did Saber dirty... like ridiculously dirty just to make her be how she is in F/SN which never felt right to me since it comes off as she was always like that rather than being this Jeanne D'Arc expy that is honorable to a fault and let Iskandar walk all over her.

Iskandar himself is fine but how the story tries to go about with him and his "friends and comrades" gets really dumb due to real life precedent still happened in-universe meaning they destroyed his Kingdom and he... doesn't care? Still feels weird his Shadow is far more livid over this than Iskandar himself is(Or atleast have him show some regret).

And Kiritsugu is just the worst, yeah, I know that's the point but the fandom wanking his ass one of the best protagonists really got me just done with him. I honestly rank Sieg above him simply due to spite despite Sieg not being any better through my watching of Apocrypha now(though I'm barely through it so...).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I've mostly stuck the manga with the occasional LN spoiler on the side, and I don't pay much attention to the greater fan opinion (unless it benefits/agrees with me of course :maybe ), but if I had to guess I'd say SF would be wanked due to being the "strongest" of the spin-offs outside of FGO and Extraverse, and because for once there isn't a clear protagonist destined to win the war. The Lancer dude and Ayaka both have MC vibes but Richard seems to have a NP for gathering death flags while Lancer seems more of a Waver type whose thing will be self discovery.

Back