• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

I'm sorry man, I only have access to so much information on Fate atm, I'll look further into what is nonsense and what isn't when I can.
Didn't even know it destroyed a Man Made Island just by trying to land, that's actually extremely impressive.

EDIT: Apparently the person is adding more stuff there anyway so I'll go look into Prototype Fragments myself and add in things from there and what else he missed and further add in corrections.

Last edited:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
He manifested all his NP’s in fragments

his ark has beams strong enough to raze kyushu to the ground according to one passage or something along those lines

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
dendera light needed a bunch of seals released from excal, his master assassinated to cut him off from mana supply and Stella to overcome and ozzy was still standing afterwards despite having his spirit core destroyed

Like I said, I'll check Prototype Fragments myself(because I will ultimately have to anyway because I want to fully complete Brynhild's Profile) when I get the time and I'll add in what was missed from there myself.
Already got alot on my plate as it is adding in my Archives again among other things.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
his ark has beams strong enough to raze kyushu to the ground according to one passage or something along those lines
It reffered to Dendera being able to raze Tokyo to the ground.

IIRC Mesektet can burn shit too but i don't remember if it got any impressive description.

Only available to him as king of kings
Causes tremors when fully projected
Burns his opponents and the earth
Super sonic flight speed
Emits and radiates scorching heat and light of the sun
Rain down infinite light
In fate grand order, Arash describes it as a dangerous weapon that no human should step into
It is also described as an offensive fortress mode weapon

From the same guy describing that very weapon so yeah, it's impressive as hell.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Also SB doesn’t mention the curse that lowers ranks and seals noble phantasms inside the pyramid or the poison which made arash who has literal poison immunity vomit blood from how strong it is

Also SB doesn’t mention the curse that lowers ranks and seals noble phantasms inside the pyramid or the poison which made arash who has literal poison immunity vomit blood from how strong it is

The person did later during an re-edit, I just didn't add it in yet because I left for the store at the time.
And like I said, I plan on re-editing and add in things to that myself just in case as I long knew he missed things.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Aside from a couple of translators , SB is about as reliable as a caveman painting is to quantic physics, especially when it comes to feats and VS shit.

Well that's always be mentioned in the translations for like everything, especially since he said he got it from the Drama CD.
Besides we primarily ignore that anyways when it comes to the actual feats of various characters and otherwise.

EDIT: Alright, I changed it around, added in what you stated, added in what I said in that topic and will give it more looks and changes when I look through Prototype Fragments.
I'll do the same with Meseket and the Sphinx of Abu El Hol when I get the chance. I'll most likely add them altogether since it's a packaged deal.

Last edited:

Ozymandias abilities fate prototype
Discern king and queen traits
Expert dagger user
Magecraft
Some sort of clairvoyance. Discerned manaka’s plans and her abilities. He also had a premonition during his decisive battle
In Fate grand order
He made a prophecy as per nitocris which came true.

Mesektet
Only available to him as king of kings
Causes tremors when fully projected
Burns his opponents and the earth
Super sonic flight speed
Emits and radiates scorching heat and light of the sun
Rain down infinite light
In fate grand order, Arash describes it as a dangerous weapon that no human should step into
It is also described as an offensive fortress mode weapon

Sphinx of Abu el hol
Authority only given to Ozymandias
Patron Sphinx of royal family
Royal performers
Destroyers of illusions
Devourers of demonic beast
Manifestation of sky god Horus
Sung in ancient Babylon and Greece
Continent devourers
Highly intelligent than human beings
Roars tornado flames
Can construct tactics including feints and checks
Adapt to opponents fighting style
High endurance and high regeneration
Can still fight with its head off.
There isn’t a limit to how many he can make or summon
The ones he makes and also comes with the temple complex are of stones.

Just like before, I'll make sure to check Prototype Fragments and FGO while I get the chance(The Movies are going to be a bit longer because I got too much shit to do to check them immediately) to make sure they are all legit.

I'm still certain they missed the type of Sphinx that became flames or elemental as is stated here:
But.
This, was somewhat different.
There were no people that he should be protecting here.
There――――were just heroes of incomparable strength, the same as himself who should’ve been just himself to other kings!

Archer: “Saber!”

While avoiding the sharp claws of the Sphinxes who had changed into red flames together with their prana by a piece of their skin, the firestorm spat out by another one was erased by 50 simultaneous arrow shots, as he called out to Saber.

In the next moment as he uttered those words, Archer’s figure was already, there 10 metres in height from the floor, and the huge corridor’s ceiling.

Archer: “You still not ready!”

As he lightly landed on the roof he said another word.

Saber: “Just a few more minutes.”

Saber answered, as he slaughtered the divine beasts with his golden sword which had been released from its wind scabbard.

But it does seem to be taken plenty from the translated Prototype Fragments as is so I'll have an easier time look through it.

EDIT: Looking at this, some of this also comes from the FGO Mats as well:

Last edited:
I'm going to be an asshole and skip the Yaga for now(They'll be after the Ivan The Terrible and the newly created Anastasia feats because I actually did her a little dirty considering how they explained the Lostbelt version and how her abilities work).

And instead, I'll go straight to the LB King himself:

402800b2.png

FGO Biography:
This is the tsar who appears in Eternally Frozen Empire Anastasia, a 'what if' version of Russia from a timeline that was supposed to have been pruned as it was a dead end for mankind.
That is Ivan the Terrible.
This is Ivan reborn as a Servant, but in the history of his Lostbelt, he existed as the first human to turn into a Yaga.
The people who lived in his empire were all Yaga, and this is because it had become a world too cruel to survive in for those with human forms.
However, in the process they ended up losing something very important they had as humans.
The Ivan from panhuman history may have been a tyrant, but he was a stranger to magecraft.
But when the world of the lostbelt was in danger of freezing over, he summoned a group of magi.
He sought a way for humanity to survive, which came in the form of fusing humans and magical beasts.
However, after they had brought upon the world a new type of being different from humans, the minds of these also began to change and they became a dead end for human history...
They became recognized as a world that should be pruned.
Without ceasing his wailing, Ivan continues his pilgrimage with grief.
----------------------
Upon being summoned to Chaldea, he appears not as the panhuman Ivan, but rather the one from the lostbelt. Usually this summoning should be impossible, but perhaps in response to such an unprecedented event like the scorching, or the editing of the human order, the human order has sought stronger heroic spirits.
Maybe it's because he spent most of his time in the lostbelt sleeping, but his memories of it are fuzzy, and he doesn't really understand why he's been summoned in the form of an elephant.
However he has not forgotten his duty as a lostbelt Servant and as the loser, which is to protect Chaldea.
Ivan's power is first stated by Ophelia to be onpar with a Divine Spirit's:

We later on get from Caenis that his power is on the level of Zeus's Human Avatar Form(while we don’t get this from the story itself as LB5.1 and 5.2 was 2 years later, it’s still very much apparent Ivan’s power is exactly similar to Zeus’s in terms of scale and ability). In Gilgamesh's new My Room lines for Ivan The Terrible, he explicitly states that Ivan's Mammoth is equal to Gugulanna in terms of size and power(Which basically makes Ivan The Terrible casual Country Buster with extreme ease).

Atalante does somewhat back up Ivan's power in different fashion with comparing his main attack(Creating sheer tempest level storms within his Trunk which you can also say is his main NP Attack we see in gameplay) as on the level of Divine Spirits.

We also see that here, he’s capable of spamming the attack consecutively enough that Mash’s Ortinax and her NP shorts out after it which leads to the later issue in the Lostbelt.
Which leads to Ivan being able to keep so many Oprinchnki active for so long(24/7 consistently) should be so impossible, the Laws of Equivalent Exchange wouldn't allow for it.

Ivan's state is due to him fusing with an unknown Primordial Beast that was buried under the Russian Tundra and further engorged himself in hundreds of not thousands of Demonic Beasts for 400+ Years

Ivan The Terrible actually is able to understand the Foreign Priestess(most likely due to Menta Schisml) but is able to stop the Lostbelt Tree from taking root(Due to the Emergency Prerogative which is capable of controlling the very land of Russia) , which is why Kadoc executes his plan to get him removed from his power as a Lostbelt King.

Almighty Supreme Authority: A(It's translated as Emergency Prerogative and it's funny it doesn't mention how ridiculous it is in story since it was able to stop the ToE from taking root in general till Anastasia took the Crown and the Lostbelt King spot and it was all but implied that if they tried to root the ToE any earlier, Ivan The Terrible can use it to destroy it.)
Supreme submission and obedience through fear that Ivan sought in order to control the nobles.
The intimidating aura he puts against everyone in his surroundings creates a heavy pressure that reduces all their stats by one rank.
A regular person would find it difficult to keep their eyes open under this.
This skill can be negated by Charisma with rank B or higher.

Now for the basic abilities of himself and his steed? Himself? Ivan is honestly weird with this

Zveri ・ Krestnyy Khod
The Beast that Accompanied Me On My Journeys
Type: Anti-Unit (Oneself)
Range: 1
Maximum Targets: 1
The cross procession of a divine beast. The march towards the kingdom of heaven that the tsar will eventually reach (or so he believes).
This means standing in the tsar's way is treason and blasphemy against God.
Ivan temporarily returns to his old form as a giant beast and mercilessly destroys his opponents.

vjWubSQ.jpg

Ivan is capable of destroying towns and villages to the point it's like it's been hit by a natural disaster and comes off as if the Tunguska Event has happened

The Event itself?:

The Tunguska event was a massive ~12 megaton[2] explosion that occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Yeniseysk Governorate (now Krasnoyarsk Krai), Russia, on the morning of June 30, 1908.[1][3] The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened an estimated 80 million trees over an area of 2,150 km2 (830 sq mi) of forest, and eyewitness reports suggest that at least three people may have died in the event.[4][5][6][7][2] The explosion is generally attributed to a meteor air burst: the atmospheric explosion of a stony meteoroid about 50–60 metres (160–200 feet) in size.[2][8]: p. 178  The meteoroid approached from the east-southeast, and likely with a relatively high speed of about 27 km/s.[2] It is classified as an impact event, even though no impact crater has been found; the object is thought to have disintegrated at an altitude of 5 to 10 kilometres (3 to 6 miles) rather than to have hit the surface of the Earth.[9]

The Yaga later on states that he regularly does this whenever he wakes up

The resulting Thunderclaps from the Lightning attacks aimed at Golem Keter Malkuth is enough to level the buildings wholesale

Defensively, The Mammoth is capable of taking attacks from Atalante Alter, Beowulf and LB Anastasia with no damage at all. Even a fully grown Golem Keter Malkuth can’t even damage Ivan’s hide despite the sheer trouble it caused at it’s weakest level in Apocrypha(caused a major headache for multiple A and B Rank Servants).

Fate/Apocrypha material - Encyclopedia: Royal Crown, the Light of Wisdom [Noble Phantasm], p.166 [T]
Royal Crown, the Light of Wisdom [Noble Phantasm]

Golem Keter Malkuth. The Noble Phantasm of Caster of Black, Avicebron. It is not something that he created while he was alive; rather, it is his unfulfilled dream that was turned into a Noble Phantasm. It is an imitation of the “first human Adam”, a Reality Marble which has been given life of its own.
Just by stepping on the ground, it is endlessly supplied with prana, and at the same time it encroaches on the surrounding land and turns it into “Eden”.
Its full height was fifteen meters at the time of its birth, but this is only the measurement of “when it was born”. As the span of Eden expands, the giant’s size will change and multiple, until it finally exceeds a thousand meters. It is said that “a fifteen-meter-sized giant could be easily defeated by even a Servant with average C rank stats, but as expected, one at the size of a thousand meters would be impossible to kill without a group of first-rate Servants. And, incidentally, the stomachs of the people tasked with covering up it all up would die.
The reason Jeanne and the others were so frantic against the giant when it was still fifteen meters tall is because they could tell that the speed of its growth was extraordinary, and if their response had been even a bit slower, the giant would have grown to thirty meters and displayed even harsher resistance.

Ivan's... steed... Mammoth thing is the literal size of a Mountain

Kadoc notes he can cause an avalanche with a single step and can slam his Trunk down with the force of an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

It takes Salieri’s Noble Phantasm working at full blast to even begin reducing Ivan’s natural defenses. And it takes him dropping his Lightning Guard going for slamming his trunk on Mash for Musashi to cut through it with her Noble Phantasm.

oprichniki_fgo.png

Chyornyj Oprichniki
The Black Hounds Crawling Out of My Dreams
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1
Maximum Targets: 500
Chyornyj Oprichniki
The royal guards Ivan used along with his Almighty Supreme Authority.
These troops had the authority to steal land and property from the nobles, and they could be considered Ivan's arms and legs.
They wore black, rode black horses with black gear, and hung dogs' heads on the necks of their horses.
At the same time they carried brooms made with animal hair which had the meaning of 'attacking traitors like dogs, and cleaning them out with a broom'.
This is a passive NP, but its activation is peculiar, as it requires Ivan to be unconscious.
Once he falls asleep, his troops with torturing tools in hand will start appearing everywhere to eliminate the enemies of the tsar.
They are similar to vengeful ghosts, and as the tsar's coercive power grows, their morale and fighting ability will also grow.
They may have great strength in numbers, but they are weak individually.

As stated in the Materials, Oprichniki as a whole requires Ivan to be asleep for them to exist and it was primarily the plans of Kadoc and Rasputin to keep him asleep as they can use the Oprichniki for their plans better

There's also the fact that their strength goes higher the closer they are to Ivan due to gaining power in their faith to him to the point of being on par with a Servant

Their horses are equally strong enough to trample Yaga underfoot(First mention here, and actual scene of it happening to an Elder Yaga here)

Oprichniki in the Lostbelt is able to take 6-9 Magic Rifle shots and still be able to fight(in comparison outside of the Lostbelt where Goredolf can kill a few with his Magic Gun with no issues.) and requires Paxti to score a headshot to kill the same one.

And finally, The Oprichniki whenever they are recalled by Ivan waking up are able to pass on their information to him even while he's asleep(as Anastasia let loose her betraying him to one of them)

Last edited:
The latest event already has Billy The Flash(Basically Servantverse Billy The Kid) confirm that basically Space Ishtar's Noble Phantasm incarnation is in fact a manifestation of the past Universe.
I'll get through the Event as I can but yeah, it seems like that it's a hell of alot more than just Galaxy as we thought when it came out in Japan.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So Astoreth (or Ashtart-Origin if you're boring) is "literally" a galaxy that gained sentience and can also "literally" cut the universe in half. Also she has special invulnerability in her fight that ignores any attack smaller than a galaxy :skully

Since my Internet went down for a few hours, I decided to read a bit of the FGO Shimousa Manga and yeah, it's definitely as great as I have seen it artwise.
Feat wise? It basically expounds on what the game has shown but it also makes it blatant on what the game has only stated(Ashiya Douman actually does change Day to Night, Hozoin Ishun is freaking ridiculous, literally taking down 5 fiends so quickly he didn't even seem to need to turn around to do so, Raikou basically fends off Human Musashi without really even needing to try).

Obviously it would still be good to put it all up here and I don't feel like wanting to go through the hassle of the various translated sources when the official source was virtually going nuts localizing the fuck out of all of these(They are getting to the final volume out currently at November 2nd... they are still barely putting out volumes of Mortallis Stella and haven't even started with Turas Realta by comparison)

Back