TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
My eyes were rolling into the back of my head from how hard sakurai was sucking off the C-list shitter squad douman whipped up to beat us up

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Ibuki has a grand total of 1 relevant scene (shitstomping the group) then gets written out of the plot but not really because kusanagi

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
the other very interesting opponents we have are

Suzuka but mega edgy

and Rice man

but mega edgy

and they beat up the party while not even trying blah blah blah

Touta was always stated to be dummy strong(Being able to kill a Dragon that was able to wrap itself around a Mountain will do that) and we already know in Extra, Suzuka herself is stupid strong too.

But I can agree Sakurai could do more than just talk and just show it instead... even if it is a visual novel.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
See that would make sense if the party wasn't

>Tsuna
>Raikou
>Kintoki
>Shuten
>Ibaraki
>Medea (Lily)

but of course they all get casually shitstomped blah blah blah they're so strong and not fighting like they should because they're just playing with their food if they really wanted to kill us they'd fight from range blah blah blah

It's unironically terrible

See that would make sense if the party wasn't

>Tsuna
>Raikou
>Kintoki
>Shuten
>Ibaraki
>Medea (Lily)

but of course they all get casually shitstomped blah blah blah they're so strong and not fighting like they should because they're just playing with their food if they really wanted to kill us they'd fight from range blah blah blah

It's unironically terrible

Okay yeah, that is actually pretty shit. Like Suzuka was strong but in FoxTail, she struggled hard against Raikou and Touta is usually ignored despite his power but come on there!

I'll just go with Douman doping them hardcore because that makes no sense otherwise.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Nah they're fighting against douman's curse so they're weakening them. They partially break out of douman's mind control of their own free will so :skully

but kintoki can't fight 100%
Raikou can't use her full power or she'll turn into ushi gozen

Tsuna is only good for fighting onis despite the story sucking his dick so hard it might as well create a black hole

Nah they're fighting against douman's curse so they're weakening them. They partially break out of douman's mind control of their own free will so :skully

Of course Sakurai goes with that for maximum dick sucking...

but kintoki can't fight 100%

Story bullshit right?

Raikou can't use her full power or she'll turn into ushi gozen

I mean she's alive but she still stomped Suzuka so bad she needed to use her 3rd Sword to defeat Raikou and it's heavily implied Ushi-Gozen would stomp Suzuka even in that state...
Yeah, I need to get to Heian-Kyo to realize this nonsense.

Tsuna is only good for fighting onis despite the story sucking his dick so hard it might as well create a black hole

I'm not even sure why Sakurai would dick suck him like that considering that's Tsuna's M.O. even when you summon him...

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Of course Sakurai goes with that for maximum dick sucking...

Story bullshit right?

I mean she's alive but she still stomped Suzuka so bad she needed to use her 3rd Sword to defeat Raikou and it's heavily implied Ushi-Gozen would stomp Suzuka even in that state...
Yeah, I need to get to Heian-Kyo to realize this nonsense.

I'm not even sure why Sakurai would dick suck him like that considering that's Tsuna's M.O. even when you summon him...
Kintoki is him before he found his reason to fight or w/e. The moment he gets fired up because douman is so evil blah blah blah instantly summons golden bear and dabs on him with kusanagi that Ibuki conveniently has and can loan out

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
IMG_8915.png

Back