TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

More Lore dumps that showed up(Translation issues may be ahoy obviously).
The biggest one confirms Ushiwakamaru summoned was from Neco-Arc, not Chaldeas Ushiwakamaru(the most obvious change).

Ciel believes Mash's Shield is a High level Mystic Code comparable Mage Association Royal Guard(she's wrong as shit but hey, nice to know about the high level shit of the MA)

Dantes' flames are similar to the Assembly of the Eighth Sacrament and that Ciel should be more resistant due to having the entire Sacrament protecting her(Though the translation may be butchering it)

And that apparently, Heroic Spirits and Dead Apostles ultimately want to reach "The Final Answer"(Of course, it would be in their own way and it most likely has to do with the Age of Will)

Might as well start my playthrough of Mahoyo tonight as a person who has ultimately never read a Kinoko Nasu Novel before...
It does seem like it's selling well overall between both sides, so hopefully that means we could potentially get more VN's and LN's officially translated later.

:skully

The hell you manage to avoid it this long? FGO has already vastly eclipsed something like FSN or Tsukihime as a time commitment :hm

It was more meant to not include FGO in that instance LMFAO.

And going through the first arc, @Type-Rey are you sure that it's not Aoko whose your spirit animal?
Because how she's acting towards Sojyorou and practically everyone else is seemingly the same thing you do when it comes to me... or to Cross or to basically anyone when it comes to certain stuff :oldryoma

I know I don't need to say this because I'm sure everyone kept up with it but Lostbelt 7 releases on the 25th(Which is where some of the Santa ORT jokes come from)

AAARCZAAEAXW.jpg

So those who want to avoid spoilers, avoid the fuck out of this thread because while I won't be throwing around spoilers nilly willy(Because I don't trust day one spoilers), I will basically bring up stuff that sounds like it's the cliffnotes everyone corroborates on.

And now it's been confirmed through the Winter Party Stream that LB7 is gonna be... 2 parts...

Yeah, that wasn't a surprise at all...

PV Trailer, definitely leading itself to be the climax of the Lostbelt Arc entirely(I know it's actually not especially with every sign and it's mother saying Singularity F is the final stop but I mean more of figuring out what the fuck is happening, why it's happening and the pieces falling into place).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And now it's been confirmed through the Winter Party Stream that LB7 is gonna be... 2 parts...

Yeah, that wasn't a surprise at all...

PV Trailer, definitely leading itself to be the climax of the Lostbelt Arc entirely(I know it's actually not especially with every sign and it's mother saying Singularity F is the final stop but I mean more of figuring out what the fuck is happening, why it's happening and the pieces falling into place).

Damn, no sign of Arc. I know it was a long shot but was still hoping she'd be part of Seven

Okay, there are videos up now so I will primarily talk about the spoilers of who you will be facing in Lostbelt 7 Part 1:

- Benienma is actually fought as a boss called "The Crimson Bird" Benienma(Who definitely seems she will become playable) and you end up with U-Olga Marie as an NPC you must select(Holy shit, that wasn't what I saw coming from either way)

- You end up fighting U-Olga Marie in the Lostbelt with... a Rasputin wearing Shades backing her up(Which probably leads to the teamup... somehow)

- You end up fighting Skull Face(Who actually seems to be Kingprotea fully indoctrinated by the Lostbelt/Aztec Bacteria)

- And yes, you actually fight ORT here in Part 1

I'm not going to go deeper into the details of the spoilers as it's all still Day One and the translations will be rough in this period.

Proto234

Distinguished

Interesting lore about ORT (and clock tower mages).
At 16th Century, there's basically an expedition to South America consisted of 7 mages (1 Grand and 6 Brand).
A grand mage is considered to be able to match with the whole country, while Brand is not too far behind from Grand.
Yet, those team are annihilated when they met ORT, with the Grand being the only survivor (with him being crystalized).
Which is how ORT got his name.
Said Grand mage name is Astea (アステア), at that time one of 12 lords in CT

Okay, there seems to be some more confirmed spoilers in terms of who has what and otherwise, again, these are rough translations so don't get on me:

- Daybit's Servants is, of course, Tezcapolitica. Considering it probably came from this Lostbelt, it most likely got Grand through a different means altogether

-We actually get a battle sequence similar to what we've seen in LB6 with Tristan's fight against Fae Gawain... but with Kukulan(Who is stated to be the Lostbelt King by Comun in Beast's Lair) instead:

No matter the form, it seems Quetzalcoatl is still top God around here(Of course with ORT existing...)

-
ORT can actually perma-kill Servants(By apparently crystalizing them) and is listed at Level 1 AND has HP straight into the Billions... Nasu REALLY showing off how absolutely bullshit strong TYPEs are ingame and in canon

- And here is the name of the... Excalibur Gun, we have(again extremely rough translation taken from Reddit):
Kanji soup is 人理定理・未来証明.
Very rough translation is “Human Order Theorem・ Future Proof”.
The idea it’s trying to communicate is that the Holy Sword gun is a conceptual armament that proves the legitimacy of Human Order and that it will continue into the future.
This goes back to how in LB6 we established that during the bleaching humanity lost something, and by forging the Holy Sword we regained it.
What we lost was our position and future as the legitimate prime life forms of the planet.
Thematically, the Holy Sword is the proof of our overcoming the planetary crisis in 12000 BC when the even the Gods couldn’t, so it makes a lot of sense that conceptually it would have the effect establishing the legitimacy of Human Order.

And to finally answer the question: Apparently yes, we DO fire it at U-Olga Marie, apparently everyone's shocked she survived... including U-Olga Marie herself! Apparently something went wrong and it was weaker than it should have been which is why she's still alive.

All and all, this Lostbelt is so full of bullshit, it's 100% Kinoku Nasu that wrote this.

Interesting lore about ORT (and clock tower mages).
At 16th Century, there's basically an expedition to South America consisted of 7 mages (1 Grand and 6 Brand).
A grand mage is considered to be able to match with the whole country, while Brand is not too far behind from Grand.
Yet, those team are annihilated when they met ORT, with the Grand being the only survivor (with him being crystalized).
Which is how ORT got his name.
Said Grand mage name is Astea (アステア), at that time one of 12 lords in CT

You should say that a Grand can take on a Country from the Modern Day and Brands are slightly weaker than that.
Last thing people need to say is "Of course they can only take on things from the 16th Century, that isn't important enough for now".

One final spoiler from LB7 that I will bring up but again, it's subject to change:

- So yes, it's confirmed that the ORT we see? It's not a Lostbelt ORT, Ultimate Ones are NOT affected by the Bleaching so that is the ORT that was always buried in the Planet... and apparently, Goetia's Incineration ALSO did nothing to it. ORT literally no sold both the Bleaching AND the Incineration of Humanity meaning anything happening to the Human Order on an extinction level scale did absolutely fuck of all to ORT or to potentially any TYPE as a whole

Ultimate Ones are just built differently...

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Grands being able to fuck countries is a little disappointing if anything seeing as your average combat mage can pose problems to a small country but eh...i guess the Church will have to do the heavier lifting between the two .

Grands being able to fuck countries is a little disappointing if anything seeing as your average combat mage can pose problems to a small country but eh...i guess the Church will have to do the heavier lifting between the two .

I guess Nasu didn't want Mages going TOO far into the powerscaling which feels like purest of restraints for him.
But yeah, I'm honestly a little disappointed at that.

Back