• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Alright, I fully finished Ivan The Terrible's section alongside the Oprinchnki since it's ultimately just another of his Noble Phantasms and added in some extras I may have missed and changed some stuff around.
I actually plan on adding LB Anastasia next as I actually forgot that LB1 did give her some decent shit all things considered even if it doesn't go 100% for every other Anya.

ANJMRNQ.jpg

Cm8pzO7.jpg
RyF6uQg.jpg
849Ibwq.jpg

Just bringing in a few pages from the manga.
Yes, I know that they have already been fan translated, no I don't plan on using those for this unlike the Strange Fake Manga because atleast this is getting officially translated and ending off with Volume 4 for now as that's where this currently stops in Japan as well.
So when it drops November the 2nd, that's when I'm going to fully compile feats from the manga series here.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@ChaosTheory123 Hey no real call out or anything but when will you be able to bring in the Servant Feats stuff you have in the ODC Nasuverse Thread? Of course there's still no rush but I'm just making sure if you didn't already pack it in with other stuff.
Mostly when I feel like it. Will have to fix a bunch of hyperlinks as each character is rehosted and that’s just a real drag atm

They’re all luckily hosted on the google drive as word docs for now at any rate. Will probably just make my own Nasu respect thread for ease of organization

Mostly when I feel like it. Will have to fix a bunch of hyperlinks as each character is rehosted and that’s just a real drag atm

They’re all luckily hosted on the google drive as word docs for now at any rate. Will probably just make my own Nasu respect thread for ease of organization

I have no problem with that, I'll just link it here for ease of access like I do with all of your other stuff.

Alright, I'll do Saber Wars II Mini Archives since unlike the other Events which I won't cover, it's one of the rare few that is absolutely absurd and there are people who use it for general Nasuverse battles or otherwise(Especially since Servantverse is officially canon and everything and alot of what happens there is actually transferable to an extent to the regular universe)

Space Ishtar:
Already going with the big one just to get it out of the way:
Edin Shugurra Quasar
I know I said before that it seemed to sway more towards Universal, but I would go back and primarily stick with Galaxy for now but at the same time, the information that primarily brings it up is... conflicting(The main problem is that the event actually goes with a Galaxy in the Nasuverse IS a Universe in the strictest sense like how they are saying similarly to the Shining Blue Galaxy by Space Tokiomi. This further fits with how Fate Extella heavily implies similar reasons with how ridiculous Velber is)
Ashtart primarily goes with that assertion as well so it's the one I'll go with.
Yt0l0Df.jpg

Her profile primarily makes it come off as Galaxy as well when Bel Maana comes into existence.
Ishtar Ashtart also states she's a Newborn Galaxy when she and Ashtart fuse.
You canonically use it against Billy The Kid(The game and Ishtarin herself basically tells you to do so) and he references he got smashed by a Universe
And Ishtar Ashtart's final attack on Ashtart Origin is an attack half of the size of the Universe.

So why did I add those there too? Because it's actually was a confusing mess until I actually read the Event and realized that's what they meant and it's easy for some to completely miss it the forest for the trees as well.
Universe = Galaxy and Galaxy = Universe in this sense.
I plan on deleting my earlier post on this to not screw people up on my folly.

Offense, Defense and Misc.

In terms of defense, Ishtar Ashtart and Ashtart Origin's bodies are also the size of a galaxy and the bodies we see them as are "shadows". It's also stated that if the Nebulae was fully gathered together, the party would have already died due to the enormous Black Hole they would create(This is actually quite intriguing since it implies IA/AO can also bring about actual effects of space into the real world despite being "a Conceptual Galaxy... this would explain their attacks in gameplay).
The rest of the passage also does state that to even hurt them, you need an attack on the level of a Planet(Most likely accounting for Calamity Jane's Noble Phantasm to identify weak points) to even Galaxy to do any real damage due to the absurd empty space that's within their bodies.
AO is capable of giving Immortality to people until she decides to remove it(And it seems like it's no effort at all for her to do it considering she was dying when she did it the first time and just resurrected when she removed it).
In the Dead End, AO uses her Noble Phantasm to reduce the entire zone to atoms and MHXA confirms that has happened and everyone is dead(I had to make certain if this is what happened or AO destroyed the Galaxy and I'm going with this but it really doesn't stop her from being a Galaxy killer anyway considering how she works).
The final part is that she's capable of ultimately overriding the entire Shining Blue Galaxy in 128 days(which is horrifically fast for anyone who knows how huge a goddamned Galaxy is from one side to another)

As for Ashtart, her final attack once you pass the Dead End has her obliterate those Light Beams due to her Goddess Powers(though it's hard to say if it's something she needed all of her power for or it's casual)

Jane is pretty simple:
Her Noble Phantasm explanation.
And she's capable of seeing things move in parsec speed
The parsec (symbol: pc) is a unit of length used to measure the large distances to astronomical objects outside the Solar System, approximately equal to 3.26 light-years or 206,000 astronomical units (au), i.e. 30.9 trillion kilometres (19.2 trillion miles).[a] Parsec is obtained by the use of parallax and trigonometry, and is defined as the distance at which 1 au subtends an angle of one arcsecond[1] (1/3600 of a degree). This corresponds to 648000/π astronomical units, i.e. 1 pc = 1/tan(1″) au.[2] The nearest star, Proxima Centauri, is about 1.3 parsecs (4.2 light-years) from the Sun.[3] Most stars visible to the naked eye are within a few hundred parsecs of the Sun, with the most distant at a few thousand.[4]
It's more obvious that the fact that Jane can even SEE the attack moving in Parsec is absolutely insane in and of itself as it would be like seeing particles of light move. And before anyone says it, she wasn't using her Noble Phantasm until AFTER that part.

As for MHX
Her new Galactic Sword XEX is capable of destroying Bel Manna in one hit despite it being the size of the Galaxy.

And MHXA
Her Infinity Bean Paste(or Chestnut Paste) can not only mess with time and resurrect people but can also bring warriors across different Worlds to her despite being in the Antechamber.

The crazy part about IA is that alot of her feats was done while she was unstable from Ashtart's Spirit Origin coming apart from being on Bel Maana's shrine at all. It wouldn't change much given what happened with AO but still.

I'll give the story another good look through because I'm certain I'm still missing context or something important and I don't want to miss any details.

Last edited:
Alright and the latest Turas Realta America Chapter dropped and with it comes some decent shit from it again.
To not make it taxing as hell to people, I'll leave all of it in spoilers and descriptions of what happens.
unknown.png

Fergus and Hektor faces off and basically destroy a Mesa(or a Highland) around the same timeframe they crashed into it.
unknown.png

Basically Fergus did what Karna did in the PV except without even Mana Burst and Caladbolg wasn't even fully powered up. Really does a fantastic job in showing how absurd Fergus truly should be in Irish Myth.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Disengage is still bullshit, news at 11 as Hektor uses it to escape Caldefwch Caladbolg while the attack basically started.
unknown.png

I may need to re-read it but it's hard to tell if Fergus put his all into the attack and that's why he's so damaged or Hektor got a good hit in and that's why he's so damaged, either way...
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Caladbolg vs. Durandia and Hektor ultimately wins.
unknown.png

Aftermath of Caladbolg

So I gotta hand it to the manga, doing a huge job in basically showing how absurd Servants are even if they aren't going all out crazy about it. Being able to do shockwaves that can still bisect Mesas at tens if not hundreds of meters away is insanely impressive no doubt about it and it still makes Hektor look so damn strong as the biggest complaint you can leave to FGO is how little he's used to actually show why Achilles is so terrified of ever fighting him again.

Everything we've ever been told about Achilles vs Hektor has said Achilles barely won. Why do you think Achilles picked him to buy that last bit of time Orion needed to take down Artemis?

Everything we've ever been told about Achilles vs Hektor has said Achilles barely won. Why do you think Achilles picked him to buy that last bit of time Orion needed to take down Artemis?

Yeah but like I said before, we was constantly told that but unfortunately, we never really seen Hektor be shown like that in the game which makes the whole thing come off as just fluff.
I know about LB5.1 but you could just attribute that to Durandal rather than Hektor's actual prowress either.
That's why it's nice to actually see Hektor's full on abilities in showcase for that in official media for once rather than just hearing about it.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Achilles even says himself he’d never want to fight hektor again just as a reinforcement of this

I keep being too lazy on this shit in terms of actually starting the Anastasia side(especially since I haven't done her at any point in my original archive).
So instead I'll just add this in from the Blu-Ray edition of Heaven's Feel

0onx1mfdl5181.jpg

l6im8thdl5181.jpg

ezzff4ldl5181.jpg

dpr6guodl5181.jpg

g0ip45sdl5181.jpg

4viawzvdl5181.jpg

Nice to finally have the full pictures and concept of Heracles' Labors rather than having to pull stillshots from the movie.

Okay, to finally get this shit off my chest:
Yes, I have been procrastinating this and no, I'm not going to allow it to keep going further.
I'm ultimately going to start adding in the rest of the Archives(As well as new ones) starting tomorrow.
Especially since LB5.1 is here right now.

Back