TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Like I know that's the legit reason and such and yeah, the salt has long lost it's luster but my gripes is more of "Just fucking release Arcade to actual consoles or PC already" since that was what was done with SDBH World Mission.
Otherwise, I primarily ignored Arcade Exclusive and the Tiamat announcement just made me mad for a few days in relation to the above.

So I'm fucking done with it as of now and it's just more of "I get it, you guys need a reason for people to jump into Arcade but you CAN just release it for PC/Consoles and further allievate the burden right... but you won't, ugh" that I have.

I like how Ritsuka and Co. Finally summon a Big Dick Servant in Ibuki-Douji to help them deal with Tamamo-Vitch... and apparently it's the ONE TIME we come off like we are gonna lose:
Sion:
Trismegistus II. Send an emergency transmission to Chaldea executives.
“Undeveloped Beast activity confirmed. Please commence your subjugation mission within 24 hours.”
“Subjugation target is Tamamo Vitch Koyanskaya. She’s the undeveloped beast and Chaldea’s longtime enemy.”
Please do your best. All I can do is believe you guys.

Well, with that said, this time, Trismegistus II has already revealed the outcome!
No matter how much of a good fight Chaldea puts up, they’ll be annihilated! All my year’s worth of hard work for nothing!

No, cut that, cut that. I can’t tell them about this kind of predictive result, can I now?
Obviously that doesn't mean it'll be true, but I absolutely find that hilarious.

e337dw80gj681.png

Fight off Koyanskaya's threats who're attacking you in succession within the Tunguska River area which has transformed into a special domain!

People are already saying they can see Surtr's and Ivan's Mammoth in the shadows behind her...
And she DID say she can copy anything she touches with her fur... so yeah, I can see why the odds are against us ultra-hard if they are 1:1 creations.

dd51cbaf0a23a2d6e63a3c550dffae61.png

Explicit confirmation that Enkidu's Chains work exactly like Gilgamesh's Enkidu Chains... and I'll admit, I was a dumbass that thought they wasn't 1:1...

AAbabSAACuv6.jpg

Grand Rider... Noah. Not a bad choice at all, he was masquerading as Nemo but he really doesn't get the gravitas he should like the other Grands.

And I won't bring the picture of Beast VI here(though she goes by a different name than Mother Harlot but it is her)... but it seriously sucks. It's basically even more loli looking Nero with no breasts and comes off like a kid... which is absolutely weird.
Even her NP is just blah but that's more of Arcade's issues than anything else.

Lostbelt Archives Part 2: The Eternal Ice-Fire Centruy Gotterdammerung
Lostbelt Archives Part 2: The Eternal Ice-Fire Centruy Gotterdammerung is finally here!

banner_20200623_of8t6.png

I plan on not only bringing in pictures but also video of the Lostbelt in question and various feats for
characters, overall climate and even how it ticks will be put on display here.

A) Scathath-Skadi
B) Surtr
C) Sigurd
D) Brynhildr and the Valkyries
E) Napoleon Bonaparte(Aka the French All-Might)
E-2) Ophelia and her Mystic Eye
F) The Monsters and the Land & Culture of the Lostbelt(Miscellaneous as well)

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah, i never really had any kind of hype for Harlot but holly shit, that design is garbitch.

Leaving that aside, her flood is apparently > Tiamat's Chaos Tide in scale so.. good for her ?

Koyanskaya's Beast form is kinda........:catsob

Which I guess was the idea but still. Calm down Nasu

It's meant to be what happened in LB6 of her getting smashed by Cerennuos' curses and having very little time to actually get to her dreams before they collapsed so she's throwing everything out just to become a Beast at this point.
It's why it's such an insane hodge-podge rather than anything looking like the other Beasts.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's meant to be what happened in LB6 of her getting smashed by Cerennuos' curses and having very little time to actually get to her dreams before they collapsed so she's throwing everything out just to become a Beast at this point.
It's why it's such an insane hodge-podge rather than anything looking like the other Beasts.

Ah, that makes sense.

Also a bit of trivia I picked up, apparently Koyanskaya isn't one of the Tamamo Nine at all (and therefore isn't actually Daji either (?)) but is instead a Beast that comes into existence specifically if Fou fails to become Beast IV. So she isn't a competitor for the position but a replacement.

Ah, that makes sense.

Also a bit of trivia I picked up, apparently Koyanskaya isn't one of the Tamamo Nine at all (and therefore isn't actually Daji either (?)) but is instead a Beast that comes into existence specifically if Fou fails to become Beast IV. So she isn't a competitor for the position but a replacement.
It's best to make fully sure of that but we'll see since they have been going about that she really isn't even a Tamamo or even Daji so who really knows what she is at this point.

And now looking at the end of the Event, Koyanskaya is absolutely not a Tamamo, she is the literal deity of the Wildlife that was pissed the fuck off over the Tunguska Event happening and no Human giving a fuck about what happened to them(Only 3 Humans died but considering how ridiculous it was and how much of the area was flattened, it does make an absurd amount of sense)

The Tunguska event (occasionally also called the Tunguska incident) was a tremendous ~12 megaton[2] explosion that occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Yeniseysk Governorate (now Krasnoyarsk Krai), Russia, on the morning of June 30, 1908.[1][3] The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened an estimated 80 million trees over an area of 2,150 km2 (830 sq mi) of forest, and eyewitness reports suggest that at least three people may have died in the event.

She only took the form of a Tamamo due to actually doing so herself(Most likely because of what Tamamo No Mae/Daji represents). Of course, the group finds out that she's fucking COMPLICATED even then(serious Tiamat syndrome at this point) and basically pulls a "Fou Defeat" on her by basically compressing her entire Reality Marble into an "Egg"(Yep we are seriously going back to the World Egg thing about Reality Marbles) and will ultimately send her off into space when the Alien God is killed so she can take care for all of the animals afterwards.

Honestly? I'm confused but I can see where they are going with this(especially the ending). I'm pretty certain that this isn't the first time we've seen characters look like characters for the sake of a plot point. It could make sense if we go back and see how this recontexualizes everything we've seen and known about her throughout the start and most importantly, this actually makes sense on why she would call herself an "Shadow of Tamamo or Isekai Tamamo" and goes by Koyanskaya at all(I'm guessing she just stole Tamamo-Vitch's name since she virtually looks like one).

I'll sit on it for awhile and really think it out because it actually makes her profile make sense when it comes to WHAT she's supposed to be the amalgamation of.

I'm terrible at explaining it so here's the profile. There are people making connections in it now but at the same time, I can see how others can be disappointed or pissed.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Fucking Sakurai I s2g

I don't even care about the revelation it's how fucking rushed this event ending was

I know, it's honestly way too fast for what it should be and a Raid Event for this was... not wise.
I mean there's still the Epilogue and whatever the hell Sion meant by "Chaldeas has a 0% chance of winning" but yeah, the issue with me is far more the pacing than what Koyanskaya actually is(Although I hilariously have no issue with as it does fit and in the end, she's still a Tamamo, she's been blessed by Amaterasu and technically it fits her profile).

I'm at the meh to okay status of the Event as a whole from my standing. Maybe it will be slightly better if I play it from NA but otherwise...

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Trismegistus's prediction wasn't wrong, if we tried to eliminate her we'd either die or she'd self destruct taking us with her, but the way they worded it still had basically no payoff...

Actually that's just the entire event, it didn't have a payoff for anything

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wait, is it actually over? I kinda assumed there was going to be a part 2 or something where we find out how the whole Koyanskaya of Light thing happens

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Nope- oh my fucking gaaaaawd the next node is even more Da Ji simping

Sakurai can go choke on red beans

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
That was the second to last node actually, the last node is about Nikitch being summoned to the Tunguska incident

Trismegistus's prediction wasn't wrong, if we tried to eliminate her we'd either die or she'd self destruct taking us with her, but the way they worded it still had basically no payoff...

Actually that's just the entire event, it didn't have a payoff for anything

Oh okay, they HAD to pull a Fou or she would kill us in the process of killing her, that makes more sense.
But yeah, it can rob of payoff due to coming around at the last node.

Nope- oh my fucking gaaaaawd the next node is even more Da Ji simping

Sakurai can go choke on red beans

Man it's funny as hell to see Taigong simp Da Ji so hard(I mean I get why as it's in "his greatest foe like Moriarty to Sherlock" but it's a bit weird to see). It's also weird as we ultimately pertain that Tamamo No Mae and Da Ji are ultimately 2 different beings of the same aspect/Avatar of Amaterasu so there's no payoff for Tamamo No Mae either in any fashion except for more Amaterasu bullshit(which makes sense but it SERIOUSLY sucks).

That was the second to last node actually, the last node is about Nikitch being summoned to the Tunguska incident

We still have the Epilogue to go and yeah, that node shows that Amaterasu blessed what we later find out is Koyanskaya so basically, she's now another aspect of Tamamo No Mae and is literally her child(Beast Lair actually stated Tamamovitch means Child of Tamamo... yeah...)

Back