We were banished to roam the land, never to return to the abyss, we only made it ours when we lost ourselves

I think I read in some biology book on crustaceans that we should drop the whole name for the group and adopt pancrustacea altogether but that would upset all the entomologists because it would mean they're just glorified carcinologists and we can't have that now can we.

I honestly sometimes am quite glad I never managed to get a proper bio degree, imagine studying so hard only for some new development to wreck your field out of nowhere cause we mammalian bastards just can't rest until we put all of existence into neat little labelled boxes.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly sometimes am quite glad I never managed to get a proper bio degree, imagine studying so hard only for some new development to wreck your field out of nowhere cause we mammalian bastards just can't rest until we put all of existence into neat little labelled boxes.
I regret doing Biology Units in HS because I actually have zero intentions of getting a Bio degree because I was just fucking around back then

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually can get a degree in Hotel management if I apply rn
But
What will it be useful for

I heard from people who got the degree that having it vs not having it is actually the same in the industry itself
It's almost as if thinking that getting several certificates in english can make you stand out when the time comes only a decade later to see newborns getting fed with youtube and tiktok instead of milk and developing language skills that you had to wreck your ass to get the old fashioned way with books and mirror talks :lul

JdNJldM.png

A sad sad day indeed
Bigger than a gorilla's but smaller than a sloth's, life's a cruel joke in which your pecker is the punchline

• Sus
Reactions: Ral
Back